Planning on running my 1st H-Drol cycle-

50/50/75/75/100
Cycle assist- pre//after
Cycle support -durring
Fish Oils- 3600mg per day
PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10
OTC Test

My question is can you drink alcohol while on the cycle? Not saying going out and getting wasted, but moderatley...or like 1x week...
-I know people probably do, and others wont touch it...

I personally like to have some drinks...just want to know if its a major health risk..?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
This is a questions that is seriously posted daily....

If you want ot have a glass of wine with dinner once a week or a beer once a week thats fine. Having 1 a day isnt a good idea along with going out and getting hammered

Bigmike23

Awards
Better asked than damage.. Damn- Dont think I could do that, especially in the summer!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i do it, i mean consider each 25mg tab of hdrol 2-3 beers. thats about the equivalanet

not saying go get smashed every but ya know

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alcohol can cost you some gains as i'm sure you know about lowering of test, increasing of estrogen, and the effects on liver as the ph's are already taking a toll on your liver values

but as gymaddict said if you have 1 drink like once a week you shouldn't have serious problems, i know a few kids who ran stuff in high school and early years of college and i'm sure they drank while on cycle but that doesn't mean it's ok

i wouldn't recommend drinking a lot but i would say you should look at upping your dosage of milk thistle for a day before and a few days after you drink if thats the road your willing to take

ultimately it is your body

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dont take your hdrol that day if you know your drinking at night.. youll be fine.. its not instant death.. might not be smart but wont hurt u too bad..

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
^thats actually what I did before on cycle because I was an idiot. It didnt ruin my live but I wouldnt take my h-drol if I was gonna drink, but this cycle im goin alcohol free for 2 months

bigrob21

Awards
a few beers here and there arent going to hurt you....jsut everything in moderation (even the ph's). Just make sure your running your liver support and ull be fine. Also a couple beers here and there shouldnt hinder your gains...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
absolutely do not drink more than 2 drinks. Do not allow the alcohol to set and and dry you up/dehydrate you. You will get sick so fast on methyls its not even funny.

mesher14

Awards
Yeah what he said, if you have one or two drinks it'll be fine just as long as you hydrate well before going to bed, otherwise you'll be sore in the kidneys and piss really dark the next morning.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
i will admit that during oral cycles i have gotten wasted. but i also dont know the damage i have caused either

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I drank a few beers on weekends during a pulse cycle when I wasn't on, my liver values from bloodtest were unaffected...but I would not do this on a straight cycle

Bigmike23

Awards
alright thanks for the insights guys... I think If i did cycle, I would take the one day of the Hdrol if I was going to drink, and hydrate and some extra milk thistle-

As a 1st time cycle on Hdrol what would be the reccomended doeseage?

50mg all the way through, or up it at week 3?

xxjoker122

Awards
i wouldnt do it if your that serious about taking that i wouldnt risk it with that one beer craving or glass of wine..and if im not mistaken correct me if im wrong i think hdrol is methylated and if thats true thats like drinking 9-10 beers a day while on it ..its really harsh on ur liver just be safe (=