TriMax and Clen

markc1345

Awards
Which of these two products are better in burning fat? I read about Trimax by CNW and it says it's a form of T3. I was also wondering if TriMax is a catabolic drug. I have taken clen before and had some decent results but would like to know if TriMax is better than Clen. Thanks.

dalejmurphy

Awards
Which of these two products are better in burning fat? I read about Trimax by CNW and it says it's a form of T3. I was also wondering if TriMax is a catabolic drug. I have taken clen before and had some decent results but would like to know if TriMax is better than Clen. Thanks.
I 've always got better results from clen than I have from cytomel, t3 makes me feel so bad that I cannnot do much cardio,
but from what I have heard trimax is far safer than t3(too much t3 can supposedly shut down your thyroid altogether)
but the two together would definetly be the killer combo, they work synergistically together though so you gotta be some kind of anabolic while your on,
I usually ran t3 up to about 80 mcg
and the clen up to 160 mcg per day.

markc1345

Awards
well yea i already know alot of info that u provided but thanks anyways. But I just want to see how would the trimax react in comparison of clen.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I lost MUCH more on Tri-max than clen, but I think the best way to do it is too alternate them with an ECY stack (i.e. Tri-max and ECY, then clen)

markc1345

Awards
is there anyone else that has experienced with both products and able to put some input to help me make up my decision?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Jweave why would you rather use trimax with an ecy and then clen as opposed to running trimax with clen?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think is more effective, t3 or trimax?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Jweave why would you rather use trimax with an ecy and then clen as opposed to running trimax with clen?
To be honest I'm not convinced it matters much either way (just like T3), that's just what I prefer. You could just as easily run Tri-max/clen and alternate with ECY. Basically look at the way T3 is treated and treat Tri-max the same way, those are my general guidelines with it. :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think is more effective, t3 or trimax?
I have been asked this several times now. My rule of thumb: if you can get T3, know it's legit, and it's cheaper, go with it. If you wish to stay legal and/or cannot easily obtain T3, Tri-max seems to be working just as well. :)

and guys, be careful about using ECY stacks.. here's a good read:

http://groups.google.com/[email protected]&output=gplain
These are basic rules about ECY stack, yes. There is also more info at Avant Lab's site about how ephedrine and yohimbine would seem almost contradictory to stack (in their mechanisms of action), but users reports many times suggest the contrary (such as myself) :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I know this doesn't apply to this thread in particular but didn't want to start a new one over it. I have a friend that is considering using M5AA and Clen for a great cutter cycle. I don't see a problem with it other than the liver toxicities. What do you guys think? He's 5'10", 195lbs and 23 yo.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Also do you think that m4ohn would be a strong enough substance to prevent muscle loss from the trimax.