Does anybody know how cutters like furaza and hdrol aid in fat loss?(science wise)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so im gonna run a hdrol/furaza cycle for 6 weeks. i know these are good cutters but i dont know how or why they are. i dont know the science behind it and i searched and searched and i cant find nothing anywhere. anybody and experienced and informed steroid user that can inform me on the process of how they aid in fat loss?
thanks guys

dpfisher

They reduce cortisol to an extreme, and of course aid in muscle retention while you lose weight. They won't be magic fatloss pills, you still have to have the diet and workout for fat loss.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
That is a good question, I would think they act as nutrient repartioners, and use not only the food you eat but your stored energy "fats" for muscle repair. I am sure there may be some non steroidal fat loss effects as well...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good question, I would think they act as nutrient repartioners, and use not only the food you eat but your stored energy "fats" for muscle repair. I am sure there may be some non steroidal fat loss effects as well...
yeah man im stump i cant find anything online and ive asked alot of guys but none have ever responded.so you think its for their ability to repartion, retain muscle, and keep me in anabolic state?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
bump

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well oral turnibol (hdrol) is similiar in some respects to anavar but also very different. When you read studies on ass in medicine they will mention reduction in visceral adipose tissue but don't go into the scientific explanation of why...at least what I have seen. Try looking up studies on test, nandrolone, and anavar and you may find something but again they aren't studying fat loss more like hormone replacement or muscle wasting diseases etc.

Also I don't think everyone looses fat while on hrol, it effects each person differently

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well oral turnibol (hdrol) is similiar in some respects to anavar but also very different. When you read studies on ass in medicine they will mention reduction in visceral adipose tissue but don't go into the scientific explanation of why...at least what I have seen. Try looking up studies on test, nandrolone, and anavar and you may find something but again they aren't studying fat loss more like hormone replacement or muscle wasting diseases etc.

Also I don't think everyone looses fat while on hrol, it effects each person differently
then why is hdrol one of the most popular cutters?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
they don't burn fat directly but aid in it indirectly

cutters vs. bulkers there's not much difference, just the water retention on "bulkers" makes the effects look different

as far as I know, anavar and real Tren are the only steroids that actually burn fat.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cutters vs. bulkers there's not much difference, just the water retention on "bulkers" makes the effects look different

as far as I know, anavar and real Tren are the only steroids that actually burn fat.
indirectly, how? so is running hormonal products such as hdrol while cutting not a good idea? furazadrol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't remember the exact mechanisms. But as mentioned above, nutrient repartitioning is one of them. Think they aid lipolysis in some way... also substances which dont aromatize will lower your estrogen which should cut back slightly on fat/water storage. Anyway running stuff like Hdrol on a cut is fine, just don't rely on the steroid to do the cutting cuz that wont happen.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't remember the exact mechanisms. But as mentioned above, nutrient repartitioning is one of them. Think they aid lipolysis in some way... also substances which dont aromatize will lower your estrogen which should cut back slightly on fat/water storage. Anyway running stuff like Hdrol on a cut is fine, just don't rely on the steroid to do the cutting cuz that wont happen.
well if you remeber let me know.
yes i know even using steroids diet is key im already cutting nicely without anything, but im looking to take it to the nest level, im gonna add some hdrol/furaza when i plateau.

anybody else? some other possible effects?
what about constatly being in an anabolic state would that aid in lipolysis?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no scientist But im pretty sure being in a constant anabolic state would greatly aid in lipolysis....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
honestly just use aas to bulk cleany and worry about cutting after cycle.. unless your a pro on gear year around then u dont need to worry about wasting your time using AAS to cut.. youll learn its a waste and its better to add permant muscle if your gonna put your body through the hormonal roller coaster of an aas cycle.. when cutting on aas.. its too hard to just lose everything u just worked for your whole cycle in the blink of an eye or when cortisol is raging during pct.. at least if u **** up a little on pct during a bulk cycle.. u gain maybe 6lbs instead of the 10lbs u gained on cycle.. cut off cycle non-hormonally w products such as helios, clen, gh, igf, ghrp, cjc, hgh frag, e/c/a.. etc... just my opinoun.. take it or leave it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly just use aas to bulk cleany and worry about cutting after cycle.. unless your a pro on gear year around then u dont need to worry about wasting your time using AAS to cut.. youll learn its a waste and its better to add permant muscle if your gonna put your body through the hormonal roller coaster of an aas cycle.. when cutting on aas.. its too hard to just lose everything u just worked for your whole cycle in the blink of an eye or when cortisol is raging during pct.. at least if u **** up a little on pct during a bulk cycle.. u gain maybe 6lbs instead of the 10lbs u gained on cycle.. cut off cycle non-hormonally w products such as helios, clen, gh, igf, ghrp, cjc, hgh frag, e/c/a.. etc... just my opinoun.. take it or leave it
whats helios?, ghrp?, cjc, frag? yeah i was on the edge about using hormonals to cut, im still undecided, its just that when i cut i loose so much muscle it sucks having to put it back on. i was thinking of cutting for 2 months on ECA and then just bulk almost immediately with superdrol, good? bad?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
whats helios?, ghrp?, cjc, frag? yeah i was on the edge about using hormonals to cut, im still undecided, its just that when i cut i loose so much muscle it sucks having to put it back on. i was thinking of cutting for 2 months on ECA and then just bulk almost immediately with superdrol, good? bad?
helios are a combo of clen/yohimbe(sp?) its injectable with a slin pin.. many ppl claim spot reduction and shoot them in the lower ab region.. everything else is just peptides for fat loss..ghrp is growth horomone releasing peptide.. it is run with cjc.. ghrp/cjc together is like a faster acting hgh.. hgh frag is just another peptide for fat loss.. ive heard good things about it... bro ull feel alot better if u cut for another 2 on 2 off with eca.. or 1 on 1 off 1 on.. and then start a clean bulk with sd.. sd keeps u dry.. and ull look like a ripped up beast if u decide to do that.. ive heard good things about bulking with hdrol too.. its up to u

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
helios are a combo of clen/yohimbe(sp?) its injectable with a slin pin.. many ppl claim spot reduction and shoot them in the lower ab region.. everything else is just peptides for fat loss..ghrp is growth horomone releasing peptide.. it is run with cjc.. ghrp/cjc together is like a faster acting hgh.. hgh frag is just another peptide for fat loss.. ive heard good things about it... bro ull feel alot better if u cut for another 2 on 2 off with eca.. or 1 on 1 off 1 on.. and then start a clean bulk with sd.. sd keeps u dry.. and ull look like a ripped up beast if u decide to do that.. ive heard good things about bulking with hdrol too.. its up to u
what do you mean 2 on 2 off? or 1 on 1 off? you mean months or weeks?

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards

^ what he said. Just water retention difference pretty much. And even then with anavar i dont think it "actually" burns fat but rather frees them up pretty damn good.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

so this hit my mind so if there isnt much diff between cutter and bulkers besides water retention, etc, then why is winnstrol an amazing cutter from what i hear?
so winny doesnt burn fat?
winny worthless?
furazabol an amazing cutter too?
i dont get it if there aint much difference in terms of mechanics then winny and furazabol are crap right?
i think there is more too than just that they are all basicly the same

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so this hit my mind so if there isnt much diff between cutter and bulkers besides water retention, etc, then why is winnstrol an amazing cutter from what i hear?
so winny doesnt burn fat?
winny worthless?
furazabol an amazing cutter too?
i dont get it if there aint much difference in terms of mechanics then winny and furazabol are crap right?
i think there is more too than just that they are all basicly the same
No it doesn't burn fat, but it can help fat get burned, that's what I'm trying to say here. Steroids with a lot of androgenic activity in particular (masteron, winstrol) are known as the best cutters because androgens help to promote fatloss (doesn't mean they actively burn fat!) while decreasing subcutaneous water retention, so they help make you LOOK hard and ripped. However some of this look is going to go away when you get off cycle, they are kind of aesthetic drugs to some extent, they are not making huge permanent changes in your bodyfat.

I don't think they change your physique much in the long run, but that doesn't mean they're worthless. People get on these types of steroids before a contest, as I mentioned they are heavily used for purely aesthetic reasons. They will help with muscle density and strength but don't cause much muscle gains and they will help with fatloss and help to make you look dense and vascular.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it doesn't burn fat, but it can help fat get burned, that's what I'm trying to say here. Steroids with a lot of androgenic activity in particular (masteron, winstrol) are known as the best cutters because androgens help to promote fatloss (doesn't mean they actively burn fat!) while decreasing subcutaneous water retention, so they help make you LOOK hard and ripped. However some of this look is going to go away when you get off cycle, they are kind of aesthetic drugs to some extent, they are not making huge permanent changes in your bodyfat.

I don't think they change your physique much in the long run, but that doesn't mean they're worthless. People get on these types of steroids before a contest, as I mentioned they are heavily used for purely aesthetic reasons. They will help with muscle density and strength but don't cause much muscle gains and they will help with fatloss and help to make you look dense and vascular.
so would a hdrol/furaza cycle for 8 weeks be any good while cutting maybe along with some 11 oxo. along with a good diet, some cardio and weight training would that be worthless? my goals would be to add some muscle while loosing fat. would this be good?

so its the androgenic part that causes promote in fat loss what about their anabolic activity?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO, a cutting cycle means that your anabolics are being used to stop catabolism. To me, cardio is the most important component, consider your LBM being invincible to catabolism, then you realize you just need to add as much cardio as you can to burn off all the fat. That's why last summer i was doing cardio twice a day, and that was just a recomp, in 8 weeks i maintained my weight while dropping to ~7% bodyfat.

To me, you can't just do a stacked anabolic cycle with "some cardio." If you are using anabolics on a cut, you're using them to prevent muscle loss, and to take advantage of that, I think you should hammer away at tons and tons of cardio.

If you really want to add muscle while losing fat, that's a recomp cycle, its a while differnt thing... **** i'm gonna have to start a thread on recomp cycles now. Everybody wants to get bigger and leaner at the same time but nobody wants to recomp.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, a cutting cycle means that your anabolics are being used to stop catabolism. To me, cardio is the most important component, consider your LBM being invincible to catabolism, then you realize you just need to add as much cardio as you can to burn off all the fat. That's why last summer i was doing cardio twice a day, and that was just a recomp, in 8 weeks i maintained my weight while dropping to ~7% bodyfat.

To me, you can't just do a stacked anabolic cycle with "some cardio." If you are using anabolics on a cut, you're using them to prevent muscle loss, and to take advantage of that, I think you should hammer away at tons and tons of cardio.

If you really want to add muscle while losing fat, that's a recomp cycle, its a while differnt thing... **** i'm gonna have to start a thread on recomp cycles now. Everybody wants to get bigger and leaner at the same time but nobody wants to recomp.
dam thats impressive
but yeah i meant something like 5 miles a day on top of abb ripper x(p90x) and weight training and a clean diet.
so i guess im gonna do a cut
what would you consider a recomp?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dam thats impressive
but yeah i meant something like 5 miles a day on top of abb ripper x(p90x) and weight training and a clean diet.
so i guess im gonna do a cut
what would you consider a recomp?
give me some time i'm gonna make a thread on it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
give me some time i'm gonna make a thread on it
alright just dont say "im making this thread cuz some dumb@$$ doesnt know sh!t about recomp...etc"
lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
alright just dont say "im making this thread cuz some dumb@$$ doesnt know sh!t about recomp...etc"
lol
no this is something i've wanted to write about for a while cuz everybody wants to get big and ripped but nobody realizes how much work it is to effectively do both