First time cycle

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
A guys later down the road was thinking on doing this stack!

1-AD 400mg per day 200mg twice a day for 4weeks
4-ad 600mg per day 300mg twice a dayfor 4weeks

pct 6oxo 600mgs for 10 days then 300mg for 20 days

What do u guys think about ergo pharm supps?ALL input is wanted!!

THIS will be my first stack every just want to get it right so i dont waste the$$$$$.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I did the same cycle for my 1st cycle. Went up 90lbs on Squat Rep. Amazing Stuff.
I did this however
400mg 1-ad split 3ways (100mg, 100mg, 200mg)
600mg 4-ad split 3ways (200mg, 200mg, 200mg)
It probably doesn't matter though.

PumpingBricks70

Awards
Sounds good. Don't forget to post your results. :)

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
what brands u guys think are top of the line for 1-ad and 4-ad.

Was think about useing all ergopharm stuff but want the guys who used these ph 1-d 4-ad input on it

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Thats a great 1st cycle, but why not save a bunch of cash & just use 1-test over 1ad? 1ad is outrageously expensive & just converts to 1-test anyway, which is much cheaper. Get a 1test/4ad transdermal & you're set.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
so go with nolva 40mcg for to weeks then 20mcg for 2weeks ? thought on nutrex 1-tu

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
I think is is mgs, but yeah. Never tried 1-tu so i have no idea. I actually have no idea on how good 1-test is orally, I have only heard people say to either use it trans or by inject. Best of luck

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
what brands u guys think are top of the line for 1-ad and 4-ad.

Was think about useing all ergopharm stuff but want the guys who used these ph 1-d 4-ad input on it

IN ERGOPHARM I TRUST

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Ergopharm is a quality brand, and that is a good first cycle. Personally, I would do a 1-test transdermal over 1AD. One reason is for the difference in price, the other because 1AD converts to 1-test. These are also reasons Longdog expressed. 6OXO is fine for this cycle, however, Nolva is much cheaper but can carry legal risks.

Best of luck on whatever you decide.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Which 1-test transdermel do u guys use ?AND thought on this S1+ as both 1-test a 4-ad in it 1-test as 100mg and the 4-ad as 150mg in it per 5 pumps

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Which 1-test transdermel do u guys use ?AND thought on this S1+ as both 1-test a 4-ad in it 1-test as 100mg and the 4-ad as 150mg in it per 5 pumps
Just about everyone here uses and favors BDC Nutrition's T-Gel formula, but you are going to have to find someone willing to sell it, because it is not available at this time but you can't go wrong with S1+. It's a good product and should yield nice results.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
IF i go with the sp1+ should i use 5 or 10 pump twice a day??

5 pumps x 2 times a day is 200mg 1-test and 300 mg 4-ad
10 pumpsx 2 times a day is400mg 1-test and 600mg 4-ad

Which is a better for a a 4week cycle ? And should i just use cnw novla for pct 40mg for 2 weeks then 20 for 2 look good guys!!!!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
where to find bdc nutrition t-gel info??? what sites usely carry it ?

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Change of plans going with t-gel 5g1-test 2.5g 4-ad,JUST one ? when it all gets here should i add a few grams at a time and shake the **** out of it or all at once?

cycle will be 40 days on 40 days pct =10 days 40mg with nolva 30 days 20mgs.

486mg 1-test a day and 264mg 4-ad day,or is that 2 much 4 first cycle?

Last edited: