Awards
Hey guys heres my stats and what Im running
Test prop 125mgs EOD 1-8
tren ace 100mgs EOD 1-8
winny 40mgs 3-8

adex .25mg EOD
cabaser .5mg E4D
hCG 250iu E3D

Ok so Im almost a week into my cycle and my right nip is bother me a little bit. getting kinda sensitive when put pressure on it / squeeze it.

no lactation or lumps.

Im thinking on bumping up the cabaser to .75mg E4D. I have run test before but this is my 1st time w/ tren ace.

I have no pre exsisiting gyno and havent had an issue with test before so Im 99% positive its the tren.

to describe the sensitiveness, it hurts when you squeeze / put pressure but not when my wife beater/shirt rubs on it.

**** I got on hand includes, clomi /nolva / adex/ exem/ letro/ cabaser, any ideas fellas?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren ace was the start of my gyno problems. id up the caber and add in letro @ 1.25mg 2x week

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sensitive nipples are also a normal occurrence with high estrogen levels. Maybe up your AI and see if the issues go away.

Tyler3295

Awards
Sensitive nipples are also a normal occurrence with high estrogen levels. Maybe up your AI and see if the issues go away.
A normal AI won't help with the prolactin problems. Like said, up the caber (I use prami) and get some Letro.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LETRO is your friend with tren. dont give up on the tren, get some letro and work through it bro! tren is worth it!

Good luck!

ZOMG

Awards
prolactin problems!
yeah been squeezing them like 2x a day seeing if anything comes out, so far so good... lol
tren ace was the start of my gyno problems. id up the caber and add in letro @ 1.25mg 2x week
Kk thanks Nos, I got so much fcking letro and caber is not even funny haha!
Was gonna ramp up the AI a little with the introduction of Letro, never used Letro before so we'll see.
A normal AI won't help with the prolactin problems. Like said, up the caber (I use prami) and get some Letro.
Gonna thanks bud ;) I can get prami as well but I figured use what I already got. I have tons of letro so length /duration / dose is a non issue with anything.
LETRO is your friend with tren. dont give up on the tren, get some letro and work through it bro! tren is worth it!

Good luck!
Will do man!

Thanks everyone, Ill report back in if I get more problems but Im thinking I wont!

pays to preplan and go ape**** on ancillaires!!

SemperFi9999

Awards
Good advice here. Caber or prami will help with prolactin problems but it seems like gyno symptoms here so blast the letro till that **** goes away. Keep up the caber since it will help keep ur noodle working while administering letro. I'd blast it at 2.5mgs till it goes away then taper down.

trenbaby

trenbaby

Awards
well i just got on and i am new to this whole world that i just eneterd im also using tren but tren 75 and what kind of gains and change should i see and what should i be careful and look out for now that i read this post im kinda scared this is gonna start flippin out on me soon so any advise what should it take with it or do to prevent some crazy stuff happening.....???????

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i just got on and i am new to this whole world that i just eneterd im also using tren but tren 75 and what kind of gains and change should i see and what should i be careful and look out for now that i read this post im kinda scared this is gonna start flippin out on me soon so any advise what should it take with it or do to prevent some crazy stuff happening.....???????
hey start a new thread with this question but include more details. such as what all you are taking and doses and a general idea of your diet. then we can give you better answers.

Tyler3295

Awards
yeah been squeezing them like 2x a day seeing if anything comes out, so far so good... lol
If it is prolactin/progestin induced gyno, it is bad to rub or squeeze them.

Good advice here. Caber or prami will help with prolactin problems but it seems like gyno symptoms here so blast the letro till that **** goes away. Keep up the caber since it will help keep ur noodle working while administering letro. I'd blast it at 2.5mgs till it goes away then taper down.
Like I said above, it could be prolactin/progestin induced gyno so prami/caber AND Letro are good.