Ran epistane for gyno reduction, run a second time for even more reduction?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Ran epistane for gyno reduction, run a second time for even more reduction?

So like the title says, a while back i developed some gyno from prime (hormones were out of wack i assume). About a marble sized ball in my left nipple. I tried letro with no luck (currently running a second time) and ran a 5 week cycle of epistane which reduced it by half.

Would running a second cycle some time in the road be a good idea for gyno reduction? I wont be excpeting to much gains because this is second time around. But if the first cycle reduced it in half, could the second deystroy it? The gyno has been present for less than a year.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

or should i just say **** it and run some test and get surgery down the road!?

btw the lump in the left nipple is a strip but when pressed forms to about the size of a pea.....both nipples somewhat puffy, but im pretty sure thats just the way the are from now on without sugery
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Run a combination of letro and tamoxifen. If this doesn't work, its probably too late and has set in---leaving only surgery as your only option.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

your retarded for trying to use steroids to cure gyno...

Please will everyone stop thinking epistane is an effective treatment for gynecomastia
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

oh i guess i am retarted because the first time a ran it, it reduced my gyno in half. If your going to be an *******, don't post.

Dont mean to sound rude, but your input does nothing to help me. I have read lots of logs, several on here, where epistane was used to reduce gyno. I dont think it will "cure" my gyno....i just hope it can reduce it some more, as it did in the past, where letro and others failed.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i was thinking about running a few more weeks of letro, that i am currently running. IF nothing else happens ill run the tamox and letro and see if it does anything....a second epistane cycle would be my last and final try
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

When on a non-aromatizing cycle, your gyno can be reduced since it is in an estrogen free environment, however it can just as easily shoot back if not larger post PCT.

I would not recommend ANYONE try and use steroids to get rid of gyno. Enjoy your future surgeries, although I sincerely hope letro does the trick.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

i appreciate your sincerity deadaim. I completely agree with you that doing steroids to reduce gyno is a bad idea. But literally it would be my last attempt to try and reduce gyno. I have ran letro once and am running it again, ran nolva alone with no avail....so yeah literally tried everything. But appreciate the wishes
  9. dpfisher

Did you try letro/nolva before the first epistane run and see nothing? I'm going to be starting letro in the next couple days, also for prime induced gyno. And yeah mine is also kind of along a strip like yours, not like the standard descriptions at all.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I've read others getting bad batches of letro so maybe try another brand b/c the letro should have had some effect.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i acttualy have two differnt letro brands on hand, gyno is falring up now since i switched over to other brand, so im going back to first to get it stabledlized then im going to add nolvadex with the letro just to see if it works.......i know this is probably not gonna help but waht the hell right?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Did you try letro/nolva before the first epistane run and see nothing? I'm going to be starting letro in the next couple days, also for prime induced gyno. And yeah mine is also kind of along a strip like yours, not like the standard descriptions at all.

-Yes i tried both letro and nolva before i ran epistane, saw only mild results....
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Answers

There is a reason as to why so many have turned to Epistane for gyno. Don't just call someone a retard when you don't know yourself a thing about what your talking about. Do some research. Epistane can and has helped with this. Its not just in everyone's heads. There is more to question as to if it works best methylated or not.

Epistane is: 2{alpha} 3{alpha}-Epithio-17{alpha}methyl-17b-hydroxy-5{alpha}-androstane

2{alpha} 3{alpha}-Epithio-5{alpha}-androstan-17?-ol in Treatment of Gynecomastia
    OSAHIKO ABE, M.D.1, SOICHI KUMAOKA, M.D.2 and HIROSHI YAMAMOTO, M.D.3

1 Department of Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital Tokyo, Japan
    2 Endocrinology Division, National Cancer Center Research Institute Tokyo, Japan
    33 Department of Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital Tokyo, Japan

Received November 19, 1973;

1. 1. The clinical effect of epitiostanol, a new anti-estrogen agent (2{alpha},3{alpha}-epithio-5a-androstan-17?-ol) against gynecomastia was studied in comparison with dromostanolone propionate in fifty-four patients ranging from twenty to fifty years in age without previous history of hormone therapy and with normal liver function. The experiment was performed for eight weeks by double blind methods in three dosage groups, epithiostanol 10 mg, and 20 mg and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg.
    2. 2. Epithiostanol 20 mg was most effective with regards to effect on mass size and tenderness, (effective in 96%, 20/21), followed by 10 mg epitiostanol (effective in 89%, 16/18) and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg (effective in 89%, 16/18) in descending order. No side effects were observed in any of the three groups.
    3. 3. Based on the results of the present study, epitiostanol is concluded to be at least as effective as dromostanolone propionate against gynecomastia and to be safe from the viewpoint of side effects. A satisfactory therapeutical effect on gynecomastia can be expected with a weekly dosage of 20 mg of epitiostanol for an administration period of between five to eight weeks.

Present Address: Department of Surgery, Keio University Hospital, Shinanomachi, Shin-juku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.

**I AM NOT saying Epistane is the way to go for gyno treatment. I am just saying there is some interesting research around the subject. And its NOT all smoke in mirrors. I Personally would use an actual AI instead of running Epistane, and I am a fan of Nolvadex. :-)
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I've read a study about long term use of nolva (I think like 6months at 20mg ED) can actually cure cases of gyno. Letro is much faster but also much more harsh with sides.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

This post is 4 years old
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Answers

Wtf. Stop bumping old threads people!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    bump, lol
    Well you can do that sh!t, and I'm not gonna say anything. Cuz your RH. lol
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ar550n1c View Post
    There is a reason as to why so many have turned to Epistane for gyno. Don't just call someone a retard when you don't know yourself a thing about what your talking about. Do some research. Epistane can and has helped with this. Its not just in everyone's heads. There is more to question as to if it works best methylated or not.

Epistane is: 2{alpha} 3{alpha}-Epithio-17{alpha}methyl-17b-hydroxy-5{alpha}-androstane

2{alpha} 3{alpha}-Epithio-5{alpha}-androstan-17?-ol in Treatment of Gynecomastia
    OSAHIKO ABE, M.D.1, SOICHI KUMAOKA, M.D.2 and HIROSHI YAMAMOTO, M.D.3

1 Department of Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital Tokyo, Japan
    2 Endocrinology Division, National Cancer Center Research Institute Tokyo, Japan
    33 Department of Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital Tokyo, Japan

Received November 19, 1973;

1. 1. The clinical effect of epitiostanol, a new anti-estrogen agent (2{alpha},3{alpha}-epithio-5a-androstan-17?-ol) against gynecomastia was studied in comparison with dromostanolone propionate in fifty-four patients ranging from twenty to fifty years in age without previous history of hormone therapy and with normal liver function. The experiment was performed for eight weeks by double blind methods in three dosage groups, epithiostanol 10 mg, and 20 mg and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg.
    2. 2. Epithiostanol 20 mg was most effective with regards to effect on mass size and tenderness, (effective in 96%, 20/21), followed by 10 mg epitiostanol (effective in 89%, 16/18) and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg (effective in 89%, 16/18) in descending order. No side effects were observed in any of the three groups.
    3. 3. Based on the results of the present study, epitiostanol is concluded to be at least as effective as dromostanolone propionate against gynecomastia and to be safe from the viewpoint of side effects. A satisfactory therapeutical effect on gynecomastia can be expected with a weekly dosage of 20 mg of epitiostanol for an administration period of between five to eight weeks.

Present Address: Department of Surgery, Keio University Hospital, Shinanomachi, Shin-juku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.

**I AM NOT saying Epistane is the way to go for gyno treatment. I am just saying there is some interesting research around the subject. And its NOT all smoke in mirrors. I Personally would use an actual AI instead of running Epistane, and I am a fan of Nolvadex. :-)
    Kind of pointless to compare EPI to Masteron when neither are better than other aids we have.

Yes i know old thread, just my 2 cents.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

well what an interesting thread..
    Prime-induced gyno..steroids to treat gyno..and someone bumps a 4yr old thread to post a study from 1973

interdasting

Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Wtf. Stop bumping threads old people!!!!
    huh
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well what an interesting thread..
    Prime-induced gyno..steroids to treat gyno..and someone bumps a 4yr old thread to post a study from 1973

interdasting

huh
    Go home your drunk
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane gyno reduction cycle
    By cword3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:55 PM
  2. Epistane cycle = Gyno Reduction ???
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics