crashed prop

  1. crashed prop


    any way to fix prop that has crashed?

    like 5ml, oil based, stored at room temp in the dark.

    has crystals all over the sides /bottom, looks cool but thats about it lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    any way to fix prop that has crashed?

    like 5ml, oil based, stored at room temp in the dark.

    has crystals all over the sides /bottom, looks cool but thats about it lol
    couldnt you heat it with water?

  3. yeah put the vial in a hot water bath... u guys remember ur chemistry right, solubility increases with temperature, heat it up, it'll go back into solution. Crashing out means it got too cold at one point... as soon as some crystals appear, they act as a seeding point for the rest of the compound to recrystallize at. Crystals are stable so they'll stay that way even at the same temp that they'd normally be dissolved at, need to heat it up to get them back in solution.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       


  4. kk thanks guys.

    what temp you thinking like 100 or more?

    cuz if i gotta boil water or something ill vent it with a pin.

    Ive heard of gear crashing like getting really cold but my room only gets like 60 at the coldest? oh well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    kk thanks guys.

    what temp you thinking like 100 or more?

    cuz if i gotta boil water or something ill vent it with a pin.

    Ive heard of gear crashing like getting really cold but my room only gets like 60 at the coldest? oh well
    Uhm, guess u are talking F, i am used to Celsius, lol... just start with the hottest water that'll come out of the sink and see how that works. I'd try microwaving some water in a mug before u try boiling.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  6. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Uhm, guess u are talking F, i am used to Celsius, lol... just start with the hottest water that'll come out of the sink and see how that works. I'd try microwaving some water in a mug before u try boiling.
    Kk thanks man, help much appreciated!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crashed Cyp
    By timmmah in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 09:48 PM
  2. no pct my body crashed
    By steven50cal in forum Bulking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:32 PM
  3. no pct my body crashed!!!
    By steven50cal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 10:32 AM
  4. My Penetrate Crashed
    By donk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 11:28 AM
  5. TNE oil solution- crashed
    By blankstare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Log in
Log in