First Cycle. Test-E only. Seeking proffesional advice.

dsather6

Awards
So first a little background information. I am 22 years old (hold your /blah blah too young! just lift and diet!). I have been training hard for 7+ years. I have peaked and plateaued and broken those to peak again. I have researched my options to take my bodybuilding and physique to the next level and this is where i am:

22 years old
5'9"
200 lbs (210 if I'm busting my ass eating)
5 and 7 point body caliper tests put me at 4.4% and 5.9% (both done 1 month ago; i know not 100% accurate)
I have a very clean diet. (may post later for suggestions)

My first cycle looks like this:

Week 1-12:
Test-E - 250 tues/thurs (500/wk)

Week 12-15:
HCG - 2500iu every 5 days

Week 14-15:
Nolvadex 40mg ED

Week 16-17:
Nolvadex 20mg ED

I also have alot of Arimidex and was considering running it throughout the cycle at .25 EOD. Am not set on this though and am open to suggestions.

All of your feedback is greatly appreciated. Keep the negative age bashing to a minimum, despite what you may think I am NOT a novice bodybuilder. With that being said I'd love to hear what your guys think.

I'd like your guys honest opinion on my age being an issue: I have researched this for months and from what i gather a cycle like this is MUCH safer than many of the ****ty OTC prohormones and other garbage products on shelves today. I've had my mind set on this for months and am pursuing a career in bodybuilding with a good teacher. I want to know if you guys honestly think i should be in any way worried about any long term side affects of this cycle if taken correctly?

Thanks for your feedback!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
To be honest if your body fat is that low u need to eat more. Which means u could grow more naturally first before anabolics. It good u eat clean but some dirty food can be great for adding weight esp if u have a very high metabolism and find it hardto add weight. What's your daily diet? Do u carb cycle? Or have high/low cal days?

You're 22.... There are always risks when deciding to play with your hormones. But will 500mg test a wk cause u major issues... Prob not. Looks like u have done ur homework.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Dont use HCG during PCT.

If you're going to use it, start it at about week 3 or 4 of your cycle and run it til your last test shot.

dsather6

Awards
I don't really or cycle/track my diet as of yet.. working on putting mine together while i wait for my gear.

But my daily diet for the past few months is as follows:

Breakfast:
2 cups steel cut oats

Lunch:
2 cans tuna 4 slices wheat bread. 1-2 cups of carrots/broccoli/mixed vegies

Dinner:
2 chicken breast/pork loin/with veggies or brown rice

Misc:
apples/bananas/almonds/hardboiled eggs & other various fruits and vegetables as snacks in between meals.

I know i will really have to increase my food intake when i begin the cycle, with my busy work schedule i just pack food for the day then straight to the gym.

(this has been my diet for the past few months, it is NOT my diet for this cycle, still working on that one)

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really or cycle/track my diet as of yet.. working on putting mine together while i wait for my gear.

But my daily diet for the past few months is as follows:

Breakfast:
2 cups steel cut oats

Lunch:
2 cans tuna 4 slices wheat bread. 1-2 cups of carrots/broccoli/mixed vegies

Dinner:
2 chicken breast/pork loin/with veggies or brown rice

Misc:
apples/bananas/almonds/hardboiled eggs & other various fruits and vegetables as snacks in between meals.

I know i will really have to increase my food intake when i begin the cycle, with my busy work schedule i just pack food for the day then straight to the gym.

(this has been my diet for the past few months, it is NOT my diet for this cycle, still working on that one)

dude... you dont eat!!! that doesnt even look like enough food to keep the muscle you have now. if you dont have that fixed, no gear is going to help. the description of your cycle makes me think you've done your homework so thats good. but lookin at your diet tells me otherwise.

as for the hcg, its been my personal preference to just use really high doses everyday for 5-10 days right after the cycle ends.

Tyler3295

Awards
Instead of blasting HCG at the end run it through the cycle like said above. Something like 250iu 2x/wk. I would also run the arimidex. I usually run it at .25-.5mg EOD.

dsather6

Awards
Like i said that diet is just giving you a general idea of what I eat. I dont have time to type out my entire diet for a 12 hour day (working on that still like i mentioned). The portions mentioned are eaten multiple times and at different times throughout the day. To say i don't eat or my diet is that bad and no gear will help is a bit much. I would not be 5'9" 200-210lbs 6-7%BMI if i did not eat right. With that being said im open to ideas and suggestions to get to that 4000-5000 cal mark clean.

I'm putting together a 4000 cal/day diet now.

Thanks for your input on the HCG

Luck 6

Awards
Cut HCG in the post cycle... It isn't meant for PCT and is sometimes thought to be counter productive. I did this exact same cycle at your age actually and gained quite well. I was exactly the same size as you too with a slightly higher BF%. HCG isn't needed really for a 12 weeker but if you want to do it then go ahead, just keep in during the cycle.

For the record I gained from 196lbs. and peaked at 218lbs. with a usual sitting weight of 214lbs. After post cycle, I lost EVERY pound but I credit that to getting some BS Nolva/Clomid.

Tyler3295

Awards
... Thanks for your input on the HCG
Yes sir.

... HCG isn't needed really for a 12 weeker but if you want to do it then go ahead, just keep in during the cycle. ...
HCG isn't needed for ANY cycle really. I know guys that have cycled for years and years and never used HCG. 12 weeks IS long enough to start gettign some testicular atrophy. Since it is a relatively mild cycle recovery won't be too bad, but why worry about "fixing" your "boys" when you can keep them around? :lol:

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like i said that diet is just giving you a general idea of what I eat. I dont have time to type out my entire diet for a 12 hour day (working on that still like i mentioned). The portions mentioned are eaten multiple times and at different times throughout the day. To say i don't eat or my diet is that bad and no gear will help is a bit much. I would not be 5'9" 200-210lbs 6-7%BMI if i did not eat right. With that being said im open to ideas and suggestions to get to that 4000-5000 cal mark clean.

I'm putting together a 4000 cal/day diet now.

Thanks for your input on the HCG
ose

dude, you listed your total calories at like 1700 / day. those are cutting numbers. if you are eating more than that, then very good, but how was i supposed to gather that? anyways, you are going to basically eat the same things just more often. i like to end the day with one meal of red meat right before bed.

if you are 5'9 and 210 with 6% bf then you are a big big dude. congrats.
and btw... i dont use hcg everytime i go on. i just use it maybe once a year.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Instead of blasting HCG at the end run it through the cycle like said above. Something like 250iu 2x/wk. I would also run the arimidex. I usually run it at .25-.5mg EOD.
Agreed didn't notice the hcg in pct part.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I like using PCT right up until before PCT. It can be suppressive so using it in PCT is counterproductive.

You're going to retail a lot of water/glycogen (which isn't bad), but too much can be. My favorite AI to run on cycle is Exemestane at 12.5mg EOD. I would run it weeks 1-14.

As far as PCT....14 weeks is a long time and my suggestion would be to run a 6 week PCT.

Nolva isn't my first choice (Torem is my favorite), but if you're going to run it, I'd do:

40/20/20/10/10 - I've run this PCT before and came back with extraordinary levels post PCT.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Here's my diet and I am about ur size.

Meal 1 right when wake up: 40g whey iso with 40g sugar from all natty honey

Meal 2 hr after meal 1: 5 whole eggs 5 egg whites, 4 slices whole wheat toast

meal 3 on the go at office: 30g whey with 30g casien, 1.5cup oats, 2 tablespoon mac nut oil

meal 4: 8-9oz chiecken or lean ground beef, 1 cup brown rice, 20g almonds (no nuts if eat beef)

meal 5: same meal 4

meal 6 post workout: 40g whey, 80g waxy maize

meal 7 hr after post wo shake: 8-9oz chiecken or tilapia, 1cup rice

meal 8 prebed: 70g casien with 3 tablespoons mac nut oil