Stock up on Methyls, regular PH or both??

fiddler

Awards
hey guys,

now that the blood work on some methyls have come back and they don't seem to be eating your liver, what are you guys stocking up on?

methyls, regular PH or both? there is a huge price difference except for 4AD. I'm conflicted as to what to get. :( any suggestions?

fiddler

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Methyls, cyps, props, decas. Gotta learn to make the steriles sooner or later :rolleyes:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I see more good feedback from hte M-4OHN, I'm probably gonna stock up on that pretty descently. If it weren't for 1-test causing problems w/ my hair, I'd definately be getting some regular powder, and homebrewing a lot of it; who knows, I might still.... :)

Other than that, I'll be stocking up with AAS until Bush gets out of office... :( :rolleyes:

--That was a joke guys, don't start a political debate, okay?? :shoot: :D

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I've already got a shitload of M1T...kind of disheartened after using it this last time and the blood tests showing good cholesterol go to essentially zero.

Think I'll stock up on MOHN and M1D (Higher Power made this one affordable to stock up on.)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Think I'll stock up on MOHN and M1D (Higher Power made this one affordable to stock up on.)
Do we know the source that HP got the MD from? I know it hasn't been tested...

fiddler

Awards
Methyls, cyps, props, decas. Gotta learn to make the steriles sooner or later :rolleyes:
i'm just a big chicken when it comes to needles.

It must have come from when a nurse had to take blood and jab me 5 times in one arm, collapsed the vein then said "let's try the other arm". :confused:

i think i will eventually have to bite the bullet though. but i don't think i will have trouble. currently finishing pre-med. i think i will have access to the real stuff! :D

fiddler

DougMan

Awards
i think i will eventually have to bite the bullet though. but i don't think i will have trouble. currently finishing pre-med. i think i will have access to the real stuff! :D

fiddler
I wouldnt even joke about that.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I sent an email to Ryan about the HP a few days ago, no reply yet. I'm not feeling good about HPs MD.