Official Mdrol-Epistane Bridge Log

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a log of Mdrol bridged into epistane at mdrol10-20/20/20 epi 0/0/40/40/40/40

Support Supps
CEL Cycle Assist
Liver Assist
Fish Oil 9mgs a day
Lots of Water

Pct
Clomid 75/50/25/25
Pct assist Rd (reccomended dose)

Diet- 450-500g's of carbs, Protien 250-300, fats-75g's

Exercise Schedule
Day1 Bi's and Tris- light cardio (10 mins HIIT)
Day 2- Shoulders and Traps
Day 3-Legs and Calves
Day 4- Day off
Day 5-Chest and Triceps(minor abs 2-3 exercises)(HIIT)
Day 6- Bi's and Back (Minor Ab work) Light Cardio (HIIT)
Day 7- Day off
Repeat
Took my first dose tonight about 30 minutes ago- I have some milkthistle on hand if I have trouble sleeping, I am about to eat again- I always eat carbs at night on anabolics.....so Looks like two servings of oat meal a serving of skim milk and 1 whole egg and 5 yolks.
Things I will be covering
Mood
Gains in both strenght AND size
Physical well being
Any sides that might arise.

Here we F'N go!!!!:usa:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant to say I have some melotonin on hand lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was chest and triceps. I woke up had a fat breakfast of protien shake and some whole wheat kashi cereal. 50 minutes after breakfast took a dose of Mdrol at 10mgs.

Workout went well! I set a record on benchpress at 205 for 3 sets of 9 reps! This is only day 2! prior to mdrol I was benching with 200 and struggling on the last few reps of the last set. This time the weight seemed a little bit lighter and seemed to go up easier!
Mood
My mood has been good- no ups or downs nothing- I have noticed a tiny bit more aggression but nothing serious- My cat hissed at me(he is a baby) and I snapped at him- which Im a pretty easy going fellow-
Sex Drive
Sex drive is slightly elevated- nothing extraordinary

Sides
I have DRY joints my shoulder is tight from the bench and my knees are somewhat dry from the heavy tonnage of squats I was doing. Only other side is a little trouble going to sleep but melotonin knocked that out.

Loving it so far- Will keep people posted!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its later in the day- I just took my second dose of mdrol. I am extreamly tired! Which I read is a side effect of mdrol- Like I feel horrible- no energy just...blahh But I have read that dhea can clear this up nicely so I am going to go get some of that. Just took my second dose. Well tommorrow is Bi's Back, and an ab workout.

Macros
Carbs- 440gs =1760 Calories
Protien-250= 1000 Calories
Fats- 90= 900 Calories
total Cals- 3660 Calories

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm witcha schwell, hustle hard!!!!:)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyday my man every day!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side effect update-
About an hour after I took my second dose I got a headache-perhaps from bloodpressure I do not know....but as far as the lethargy goes I picked up some DHEA and I am going to dose up before my workout tommorrow......

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Had a huge breakfast this morning- 3 servings of oats and a fat protien shake
Macros- Carbs-110 Protien-50

Dosed up on DHEA and Mdrol an hour before Gym
No lethargy seems the DHEA is working
Okay I weighed myself and I still weigh the same-212.5 I think to myself this **** aint working! BUt then I rememeber its day three and I need to wait till like at least day 5-8 for it to kick in.

But Strangly I am getting stronger! I added 10lbs to my deadlift, 5 lbs to my curl and 5 lbs to my incline hammer curl, plus the pump was outrageous it felt like my skin was about to tear.

Well thats it for now I will log later tonight at the end of the day
All in all I think its gunna work fine

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome! I hope the information contained in this log will help you and others along their journey to schwolenness in a safe but effective mannor!

Overview of Day 3

Most noticiable thing first Sex drive- it is practically nonexistent- however I know low libido is one of the MANY sides of this compound so not to worried.
Another side is the lethargy or tirdness- man this is the only part of this compound that I hate- I took some dhea and it worked fine for about 4-5 hours someone suggested I take it again so I tried it you know to see if It would work- wrong- lethargy came back HARD. O well I made it through the day.

Diet
Carbs- 450, Protien- at the end of tonight will have about 270g's fats- 70g's

I also had a little treat with some ice cream- nothing over the top, but I have just come out the other side of a hardcore cut where I lost 12lbs and I figured I would treat myself- after all say I eat a total of 42 meals a weak (6 a day) and one of the 42 is bad- not going to effect me really, anyways final side to report is last night was hard really hard going to sleep so I took two melotonin and assed out. I adjusted my dosing so I wouldnt dose so late at night as I know AAS can affect sleep patterns. O well tommorrow is my off day time to rest and grow! Prepare my body for the punishment of the following week! Welcome to all who follow along!

rsr08

Awards
Welcome! I hope the information contained in this log will help you and others along their journey to schwolenness in a safe but effective mannor!

Overview of Day 3

Most noticiable thing first Sex drive- it is practically nonexistent- however I know low libido is one of the MANY sides of this compound so not to worried.
Another side is the lethargy or tirdness- man this is the only part of this compound that I hate- I took some dhea and it worked fine for about 4-5 hours someone suggested I take it again so I tried it you know to see if It would work- wrong- lethargy came back HARD. O well I made it through the day.

Diet
Carbs- 450, Protien- at the end of tonight will have about 270g's fats- 70g's

I also had a little treat with some ice cream- nothing over the top, but I have just come out the other side of a hardcore cut where I lost 12lbs and I figured I would treat myself- after all say I eat a total of 42 meals a weak (6 a day) and one of the 42 is bad- not going to effect me really, anyways final side to report is last night was hard really hard going to sleep so I took two melotonin and assed out. I adjusted my dosing so I wouldnt dose so late at night as I know AAS can affect sleep patterns. O well tommorrow is my off day time to rest and grow! Prepare my body for the punishment of the following week! Welcome to all who follow along!
I'm almost 4 weeks into my cycle, gonna bump up my last 2 days of mdrol to 30mg and keep epi at 30mg. I'm in cal deficit and definitely have veins poppin out. Gained weight and losing bf% which is good. Strength gain is there, but not as much as it should be (because of the low cals), but o well :sad3:

My libido is still there tho and I don't feel that shutdown. I actually get horny at random times of the day which is weird on mdrol haha. Lethargy is horrible tho, but not unbearable. Goodluck w/ your cycle and keep at it!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice job man! using this as a bulk cycle....just wish I didnt have sides

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck with this bro. we're almost day for day so this should be interesting to compare.

congrats with your sobriety as well.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back atcha man....keep on the grind! Lemme know how it goes for you to

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
Day off....My Biceps are SO Sore- more than usual, confirms my thoughts that I am getting a better pump and more blood flow to the muscle, plus a better workout

Tommorrow is Bi's and Tri's but I am afraid to work them if they are still sore....wont this inhibit muscle growth? Or is that not the case since I am on an anabolic? any light shed on this would be appreciated- It would be two days of rest for the triceps and a day of rest for biceps- which neither of these groups will be worked again for 3-4 days so I might go ahead an do it.

couldnt sleep at all last night finally fell asleep after two hours of tossing and turning- going to get some more sleep aids tonight....Diet is on point today, and all is well. Feel a little sluggish from melotonin but I dont have to work or hit the gym today so thats cool.

Also a note on the lethargy- 50mgs of DHEA is working well for me- I am lethargic but that is from massive amounts of melotinonin lol....Anyways will as always log a second time later tonight.

Peace