Official Mdrol-Epistane Bridge Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Official Mdrol-Epistane Bridge Log

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Official Mdrol-Epistane Bridge Log

This is a log of Mdrol bridged into epistane at mdrol10-20/20/20 epi 0/0/40/40/40/40

Support Supps
    CEL Cycle Assist
    Liver Assist
    Fish Oil 9mgs a day
    Lots of Water

Pct
    Clomid 75/50/25/25
    Pct assist Rd (reccomended dose)

Diet- 450-500g's of carbs, Protien 250-300, fats-75g's

Exercise Schedule
    Day1 Bi's and Tris- light cardio (10 mins HIIT)
    Day 2- Shoulders and Traps
    Day 3-Legs and Calves
    Day 4- Day off
    Day 5-Chest and Triceps(minor abs 2-3 exercises)(HIIT)
    Day 6- Bi's and Back (Minor Ab work) Light Cardio (HIIT)
    Day 7- Day off
    Repeat
    Took my first dose tonight about 30 minutes ago- I have some milkthistle on hand if I have trouble sleeping, I am about to eat again- I always eat carbs at night on anabolics.....so Looks like two servings of oat meal a serving of skim milk and 1 whole egg and 5 yolks.
    Things I will be covering
    Mood
    Gains in both strenght AND size
    Physical well being
    Any sides that might arise.

Here we F'N go!!!!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I meant to say I have some melotonin on hand lol
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Today was chest and triceps. I woke up had a fat breakfast of protien shake and some whole wheat kashi cereal. 50 minutes after breakfast took a dose of Mdrol at 10mgs.

Workout went well! I set a record on benchpress at 205 for 3 sets of 9 reps! This is only day 2! prior to mdrol I was benching with 200 and struggling on the last few reps of the last set. This time the weight seemed a little bit lighter and seemed to go up easier!
    Mood
    My mood has been good- no ups or downs nothing- I have noticed a tiny bit more aggression but nothing serious- My cat hissed at me(he is a baby) and I snapped at him- which Im a pretty easy going fellow-
    Sex Drive
    Sex drive is slightly elevated- nothing extraordinary

Sides
    I have DRY joints my shoulder is tight from the bench and my knees are somewhat dry from the heavy tonnage of squats I was doing. Only other side is a little trouble going to sleep but melotonin knocked that out.

Loving it so far- Will keep people posted!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Its later in the day- I just took my second dose of mdrol. I am extreamly tired! Which I read is a side effect of mdrol- Like I feel horrible- no energy just...blahh But I have read that dhea can clear this up nicely so I am going to go get some of that. Just took my second dose. Well tommorrow is Bi's Back, and an ab workout.

Macros
    Carbs- 440gs =1760 Calories
    Protien-250= 1000 Calories
    Fats- 90= 900 Calories
    total Cals- 3660 Calories
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

i'm witcha schwell, hustle hard!!!!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

everyday my man every day!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Side effect update-
    About an hour after I took my second dose I got a headache-perhaps from bloodpressure I do not know....but as far as the lethargy goes I picked up some DHEA and I am going to dose up before my workout tommorrow......
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Day 3
    Had a huge breakfast this morning- 3 servings of oats and a fat protien shake
    Macros- Carbs-110 Protien-50

Dosed up on DHEA and Mdrol an hour before Gym
    No lethargy seems the DHEA is working
    Okay I weighed myself and I still weigh the same-212.5 I think to myself this **** aint working! BUt then I rememeber its day three and I need to wait till like at least day 5-8 for it to kick in.

But Strangly I am getting stronger! I added 10lbs to my deadlift, 5 lbs to my curl and 5 lbs to my incline hammer curl, plus the pump was outrageous it felt like my skin was about to tear.

Well thats it for now I will log later tonight at the end of the day
    All in all I think its gunna work fine
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Welcome! I hope the information contained in this log will help you and others along their journey to schwolenness in a safe but effective mannor!

Overview of Day 3

Most noticiable thing first Sex drive- it is practically nonexistent- however I know low libido is one of the MANY sides of this compound so not to worried.
    Another side is the lethargy or tirdness- man this is the only part of this compound that I hate- I took some dhea and it worked fine for about 4-5 hours someone suggested I take it again so I tried it you know to see if It would work- wrong- lethargy came back HARD. O well I made it through the day.

Diet
    Carbs- 450, Protien- at the end of tonight will have about 270g's fats- 70g's

I also had a little treat with some ice cream- nothing over the top, but I have just come out the other side of a hardcore cut where I lost 12lbs and I figured I would treat myself- after all say I eat a total of 42 meals a weak (6 a day) and one of the 42 is bad- not going to effect me really, anyways final side to report is last night was hard really hard going to sleep so I took two melotonin and assed out. I adjusted my dosing so I wouldnt dose so late at night as I know AAS can affect sleep patterns. O well tommorrow is my off day time to rest and grow! Prepare my body for the punishment of the following week! Welcome to all who follow along!
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Welcome! I hope the information contained in this log will help you and others along their journey to schwolenness in a safe but effective mannor!

Overview of Day 3

Most noticiable thing first Sex drive- it is practically nonexistent- however I know low libido is one of the MANY sides of this compound so not to worried.
    Another side is the lethargy or tirdness- man this is the only part of this compound that I hate- I took some dhea and it worked fine for about 4-5 hours someone suggested I take it again so I tried it you know to see if It would work- wrong- lethargy came back HARD. O well I made it through the day.

Diet
    Carbs- 450, Protien- at the end of tonight will have about 270g's fats- 70g's

I also had a little treat with some ice cream- nothing over the top, but I have just come out the other side of a hardcore cut where I lost 12lbs and I figured I would treat myself- after all say I eat a total of 42 meals a weak (6 a day) and one of the 42 is bad- not going to effect me really, anyways final side to report is last night was hard really hard going to sleep so I took two melotonin and assed out. I adjusted my dosing so I wouldnt dose so late at night as I know AAS can affect sleep patterns. O well tommorrow is my off day time to rest and grow! Prepare my body for the punishment of the following week! Welcome to all who follow along!
    I'm almost 4 weeks into my cycle, gonna bump up my last 2 days of mdrol to 30mg and keep epi at 30mg. I'm in cal deficit and definitely have veins poppin out. Gained weight and losing bf% which is good. Strength gain is there, but not as much as it should be (because of the low cals), but o well

My libido is still there tho and I don't feel that shutdown. I actually get horny at random times of the day which is weird on mdrol haha. Lethargy is horrible tho, but not unbearable. Goodluck w/ your cycle and keep at it!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

nice job man! using this as a bulk cycle....just wish I didnt have sides
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

good luck with this bro. we're almost day for day so this should be interesting to compare.

congrats with your sobriety as well.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

back atcha man....keep on the grind! Lemme know how it goes for you to
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

subbed!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Day 4
    Day off....My Biceps are SO Sore- more than usual, confirms my thoughts that I am getting a better pump and more blood flow to the muscle, plus a better workout

Tommorrow is Bi's and Tri's but I am afraid to work them if they are still sore....wont this inhibit muscle growth? Or is that not the case since I am on an anabolic? any light shed on this would be appreciated- It would be two days of rest for the triceps and a day of rest for biceps- which neither of these groups will be worked again for 3-4 days so I might go ahead an do it.

couldnt sleep at all last night finally fell asleep after two hours of tossing and turning- going to get some more sleep aids tonight....Diet is on point today, and all is well. Feel a little sluggish from melotonin but I dont have to work or hit the gym today so thats cool.

Also a note on the lethargy- 50mgs of DHEA is working well for me- I am lethargic but that is from massive amounts of melotinonin lol....Anyways will as always log a second time later tonight.

Peace
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane/Mdrol bridge?
    By cjfight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 09:40 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
  3. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:49 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
  5. Epistane to MDROL Bridge! Log w/Pics
    By cjfight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:34 AM