Do I really need to cycle on HRT?

svt cobra

I'm on 100mg injections of Test Cypionate for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I also do occasional cycles of Prohormones like Superdrol, Halodrol, Spawn, etc. Here is my question I hope somebody can shed some light on;

Since I'm on HRT, and my own gonad's are producing enough anyway (275 without the Test injections), what would be the reason for cycling off the prohormones? Could I run really long cycles as long as liver and cholesterol tests were fine??

Thanks in advance.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 100mg injections of Test Cypionate for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I also do occasional cycles of Prohormones like Superdrol, Halodrol, Spawn, etc. Here is my question I hope somebody can shed some light on;

Since I'm on HRT, and my own gonad's are producing enough anyway (275 without the Test injections), what would be the reason for cycling off the prohormones? Could I run really long cycles as long as liver and cholesterol tests were fine??

Thanks in advance.
i would never run cycles while on TRT and touch hormones with 10 foot pole. Since they are probably on of the reason you are on TRT in the first place now you want to play with them again. You are just asking for trouble.

vudoo

Awards
you have the real stuff. why are u even messing around w/ that other crap?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
You can run anything you would like without worrying about suppression/recovery. Just make sure lipids/liver value are looking good.

You should definitely cycle things theres too many factors to worry about...high hematocrit, high blood pressure, insulin issues, thyroid etc...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
you have the real stuff. why are u even messing around w/ that other crap?
because test doesn't always cut it at 100mg/week. You would have to buy more test illegally outside your medical prescriptions. Quick burts with these orals have different effects with less sides when stacked with TRT.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
Two points:

Your testies are no longer producing testosterone if you are on injections of testosterone.

This is the anti-aging forum. Your question is not suited for this section as it is not for the discussion of seroid cycling.