My PH cycle with 1-test and 4AD transdermall, what do you think?

neurotic3

Awards
Hello,

I'm going to use a homebrew transdermal using a formula with ISO,IPM,OA,PG and DMSO. I'm going to use transdermally DAILY:

350 mg 1-test
500 mg 4AD

Do you think these dosages are ok? Is it a good 1t/4AD ratio?

By the way I'm planning on some sunbathing, any problem with skin reactions due to my transdermal usage?

Thank you.

DougMan

Awards
go to 1fast400 (search via yahoo or use common sense) and look at a product called s1+. I would go with that type of ratio. Its about the same 4AD to 1-test ratio as you have and has good feedback. So you should be fine. You could also try searching the boards. A few 1test/4AD cycles have been done before (note understatement)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That ratio sounds fine. There is no set rule, they are both good compounds & 4ad will give you less sides. Noticing your age, I think you'll definitely benefit from a higher 4ad ratio. Those dosages are on the high side for a 1st cycle, not sure your history.

I've never had irritataion from the sun with transdermals, but I've never used DMSO.

neurotic3

Awards
That ratio sounds fine. There is no set rule, they are both good compounds & 4ad will give you less sides.
I don't see how 4AD would give me more sides. On the contrary, 4AD aromatizes, 1-test doesn't. 4AD converts to test, which is more androgenic than 1-test. The only way 4AD would be less androgenic than 1-test would be if it had strong intrinsic anabolic effects before conversion, which would give more anabolism and the same androgenic effects. This might be a possibility. Is that why you said 4AD would give me less sides?

Those dosages are on the high side for a 1st cycle, not sure your history.
It's my first cycle ;) but it's gonna be a SHORT cycle.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to the possible 1-test specific sides like the lethargy & overall crappy feeling. While 4ad aromatizes & can have estrgen related sides, they are generally mild & controllable if they arise.'

Your cycle is reasonably mild & sides should be minimal.

neurotic3

Awards
Thank you for your reply Longdog, let's hope that I've put enough 4AD to avoid lethargy from 1-test.
I will have an overall absortion of about 1 gram of 1-test per week, however they say it doesn't even come close, in both anabolic & androgenic potency, to 1 gram of test ... with what would you compare it both anabolically and androgenically? To 500 mg of test?

By the way, any liver issues with transdermal 1-test?

Thank you! :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
1-test really doesn't compare to test, it's totally different. More like Deca or eq, but add in the lethargy. Not very androgenic. Gains will be solid, but it just feels different than any real gear.

Liver issues won't be too bad, not like a methyl. I still take ALA & milk thistle on all cycles.