How long before mdrol after hdrol?

sub001

Awards
Sorry to be a newb on this section but I usually frequent the other forums.

How long should I wait before taking mdrol (I'm thinking a mild 10/10/10-20, I don't want to blow up only to have most of the gains go away like I've seen with higher doses in people at my same weight) after a very ineffective hdrol cycle?

I took hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75 (went the 6th week because I basically felt nothing). I was taking fish oils, cycle assist, extra milk thistle on hand, taurine which was not needed, and all other vitamins. I'm in pct right now doing nolva 20/20/10/10 and continuing the cycle assist and using DTP as a test booster. I chose to forgo lean xtreme as a cortisol supp because it killed my friends appetite and I really felt nothing from this cycle, and most people suggested just add it if you feel it necessary.

I am in NO rush so please don't think I'm some overzealous moron who is going to run 2 cycles back to back, but I was just wondering what is the minimum time frame? I basically had no side effects and no noteworthy gains that I can attribute to hdrol. I kind of wish I didn't even waste time and money on this cycle because I could have gotten where I am now naturally :(. I didn't hear much about bunk hdrol batches like mdrol.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Just because you didnt feel anything doesnt mean the halodrol compound didnt do anything to your hormones...so with that being said the rule of thumb is:

. Time on+PCT=time off

so if you did a six weeker then it would be:
. 6 weeks+your 4 week PCT=10 weeks

Hope that helps

sub001

Awards
Just because you didnt feel anything doesnt mean the halodrol compound didnt do anything to your hormones...so with that being said the rule of thumb is:

. Time on+PCT=time off

so if you did a six weeker then it would be:
. 6 weeks+your 4 week PCT=10 weeks

Hope that helps

Yeah I figured it did do something to my body's chemistry but what I meant is I never respond to anything with a drastic change for it's intended purpose. Preworkouts and stims never work, most usp labs products, creatine, formestane, hdrol. Like a stim might raise my blood pressure but it doesn't actually help me stay focused or have more intensity in the gym, same thing with hdrol, I'm sure something is changed in me but it really didn't do much in the gym. That rule of thumb/formula sounds pretty good. I might wait a little longer but we shall see how things go! Thanks a lot!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive read two reports of mdrol being bunk......The rest have been great!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you should take at least 8 weeks off anyway. My first cycle, Halodrol, was like that though, i learned some people need to dose it > 100mg a day

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured it did do something to my body's chemistry but what I meant is I never respond to anything with a drastic change for it's intended purpose. Preworkouts and stims never work, most usp labs products, creatine, formestane, hdrol. Like a stim might raise my blood pressure but it doesn't actually help me stay focused or have more intensity in the gym, same thing with hdrol, I'm sure something is changed in me but it really didn't do much in the gym. That rule of thumb/formula sounds pretty good. I might wait a little longer but we shall see how things go! Thanks a lot!
i hear ya there...just give it time

sub001

Awards
yeah i heard of people dosing hdrol a lot higher but since it was my first ph i didn't want to screw around and chance having sides comke on harder than the gains. same with mdrol, i am going to keep it low and hope for the best while staving off sides and making gains i can try and keep.