First time prohormone cycle!

glax200

Awards
Will a short 2 week cycle of a prohormone affect my testosterone at all? im worried about my liver's health while on it and want to know if my hpta will shut down. after the cycle what type of pct is necessary? please help.

tigerbunny

Awards
you will be somewhat shutdown @ 2 weeks. run the cycle for 3-4 weeks and get yourself nolva for the pct. run the pct for 4 weeks.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
What PH are you talking about? Why would you only run 2 weeks? With any oral you should take liver support. I'm not sure I understand your questions. I think you are trying to figure out how to get the benefits of a PH cycle without facing any sides. Its not possible. Id run a normal cycle with the proper support and pct or I would not run anything at all.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Age? Agreed that most PHs take about 2 weeks or more to feel and kick in. 2 weeks wouldnt do much if all anything. Do more research

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
What PH are you talking about? Why would you only run 2 weeks? With any oral you should take liver support. I'm not sure I understand your questions. I think you are trying to figure out how to get the benefits of a PH cycle without facing any sides. Its not possible. Id run a normal cycle with the proper support and pct or I would not run anything at all.
I second that opinion. 2 weeks is a waste

anabayalic

Awards
Will a short 2 week cycle of a prohormone affect my testosterone at all? im worried about my liver's health while on it and want to know if my hpta will shut down. after the cycle what type of pct is necessary? please help.
i would reccomend for your fist cycle to be atleast 4 to 8 weeks wth a proper pct of another 4 weeks wich would run ur cycle 12 weeks total to get the most benifits. there is always a chance for sides when you go into pro horomones,designer steriods and such. if ur lookin for sum good compounds tht are not yet on the ban list but i pomise you they will b cause america doesnt understand wht they dont know. there will always b sumthn more advanced and bettr and safer and theres ways around everythng. look into sarm's(selective androgen receptor modulators). two weeks is a 4sure no no and it looks like more research is in ur best interest in a no disrespect way. the quetion is age,nutrition,sleep and proper routines and thn the nxt level but ur info is alittle not complete.....

glax200

Awards
thanks for the advice....the prohormone is steel crushers its a new chewable prohormone pill that is supposed to be very effective. ill bump up the cycle to 2-3 weeks and ill be sure to do a long pct for a good recovery.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks isn't even long enough for a SD cycle. 2 weeks is too short.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anybody have any links to info on these steel crushers? i cant seem to find anything.

that said, as you are on ph's the shutdown is a gradual process, it is not merely a on/off situation. so even being on for two weeks is going to cause some shutdown and anytime you have a shutdown you are going to need some help to get yourself going again as well as some protection against the estrogen (this is where more info on the steel crushers would be nice).

anyways as its been said, go all the way in or stay out completely. do a full cycle and PCT... or stay off. otherwise your rewards are not worth the risks.

glax200

Awards
yea there isnt much info about the steel crushers out there and starting today im using the dymenthaberry flavor which targets bulking mainly. I tried to buy nolvadex in the store but apparently it is disconinued so im not sure now what to use for a PCT..if anyone has any suggestions that would be great

mouseshoouse

Awards
what are some side effects of prohormones

MhaMzZ

Awards
hey guys i also have some questions about these steel crushers. I understand you need the correct liver care and pct while on these cycles. which pct would u use? and since this pill goes under your tongue and directly into ur bloodstream, in a sense would this make these ph's better for you than the other pill forms? seeing they have to go through ur stomach and liver? just wondering.. thanks!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its still going to be metabolized by the liver and you still need PCT. and if i remember correctly the Dymethazine ones are 5MG so youd need at least 6 per day for them to be worth while and its cheaper just to buy CELs.

you still need a serm for PCT

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
you still need a serm for PCT
yes and if you think that you cant find a SERM at NP because it has been discontinued then you should use the search feature to look up some information on research chemicals.

Also, OP - how many years have you been training and what is your daily typical diet? Just wondering - can you lay out a typical day's food intake and your weekly training routine?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You said you treid to buy nolva in store...uh uh, you cannot buy nolvadex in a store, you can buy NOVEDEX by Gaspari- which is NOT what you want....do some ****ing research before you put this **** in your body brother....nolvadex is a medical grade chemical known as a SERM....research it online

MhaMzZ

Awards
so where would you get Nolvadex? can someone tell me the difference between a serm and a pct? you need both? im not taking a ph, im just wondering because these mints caught my interest. and also what if you take 3 a day? which would be 15mg of dymethoberry..or would u need more? and so your saying its going to be just as liver harsh as the pills you would swallow? alot of question but id appreciate all of the answers!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
so where would you get Nolvadex?
Requesting sources on this forum WILL get you banned so please do not do it. No one can tell you where to get nolvadex in a public forum or the entire site could get shutdown.

can someone tell me the difference between a serm and a pct? you need both?
PCT = post cycle therapy. SERM = selective estrogen receptor modulator. A SERM is one compound that you take as part of a PCT to reduce excess estrogen. A PCT may also include: an AI, a cortisol control, a natural test booster, a non-suppressive bb-ing supp (e.g. IGF-1 LR3), as well as other support supps (look at the label on AI's post cycle support)

im not taking a ph, im just wondering because these mints caught my interest. and also what if you take 3 a day? which would be 15mg of dymethoberry..or would u need more?
Glad ur not taking a PH or AAS yet. Please make sure you fully understand these concepts before jumping in, if you ever do. No clue about dymethoberry, never took it.

and so your saying its going to be just as liver harsh as the pills you would swallow? alot of question but id appreciate all of the answers!
Anything transdermal or sublingual WILL avoid the first pass of the liver and will certainly therefore be less hepatoxic. However, this does not mean 100% liver friendly. I recommended a liver support sup on ANY cycle, even purely injectable - but thats just me and I know plenty who would think its overkill.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
HI FELLOWS, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND WHAT'S A PROHORMONE THAT HAS MILD SIDES AND A GOOD FOR A FIRST TIMER? IVE HEARD THAT CEL H-DROL IS DECENT...
1. WHAT CYCLE SUPPORT AND DURING CYCLE OR POST CYCLE?
2. HOW TO DOSE THE COMPOUND (H-DROL,ETC..) WHAT DOSAGES?
3. HOW TO TAPER DOWN nOLVADEX FOR PCT?

THANKS!

22 YRS OLD
185 LBS
LIFTING EXPERINCE 3+ YEARS
HAVE USED PRIME, MASS FX, NATADROL, HYPERDROL

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HI FELLOWS, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND WHAT'S A PROHORMONE THAT HAS MILD SIDES AND A GOOD FOR A FIRST TIMER? IVE HEARD THAT CEL H-DROL IS DECENT...
1. WHAT CYCLE SUPPORT AND DURING CYCLE OR POST CYCLE?
2. HOW TO DOSE THE COMPOUND (H-DROL,ETC..) WHAT DOSAGES?
3. HOW TO TAPER DOWN nOLVADEX FOR PCT?

THANKS!

22 YRS OLD
185 LBS
LIFTING EXPERINCE 3+ YEARS
HAVE USED PRIME, MASS FX, NATADROL, HYPERDROL
not to sound like a tool but you should just start your own thread rather than hijack this one. but use the search bro there are TONS of logs of people using H-drol

glax200

Awards
thanks humpthe**** ahah can you answer a quick question for me?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
not to sound like a tool but you should just start your own thread rather than hijack this one. but use the search bro there are TONS of logs of people using H-drol
MA MAN, I WILL START MY OWN THREAD AS UR RIGHT, iM JUST NEW TO THE FORUM AND WANTED SOME INFO...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
what are any other alternatives to Nolvadex
Alternatives? You mean like OTC alternatives? Cause I wouldn't bother with an OTC PTC - they are usually just as hepatoxic and less effective - with the possible exception of torem. Clomid, nolvadex or toremifene are the only 3 i'd use.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Clomid @ 50/50/50/50; Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 or Torem (Fareston) @ 90/60/30/30.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Clomid @ 50/50/50/50; Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 or Torem (Fareston) @ 90/60/30/30.
and for those who are newbies - the operative work is OR. Do not run all 3.

glax200

Awards
what is the best alternative to nolva that you can buy in stores because that is my only option.

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
hi im 22 i have m drol it just came 2day i also have a liver suport i just want to know what should i take for pct ? 1 product or more or wah? kinda stuk her please help i might die lololol jokes but plz help iv bin working out for about 5 months i do it in my bed room

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
i im 22 i have m drol it just came 2day i also have a liver suport i just want to know what should i take for pct ? 1 product or more or wah? kinda stuk her please help i might die lololol jokes but plz help iv bin working out for about 5 months i do it in my bed room

agd717

Awards
I have a question for sanchez. if the dymethaberry crushers are supposed to be a similar compound to superdrol, why would you need at least 6 a day when theyre 5mg each? doesnt 30mg a day seem like a pretty high dosage for a product similar to superdrol?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for sanchez. if the dymethaberry crushers are supposed to be a similar compound to superdrol, why would you need at least 6 a day when theyre 5mg each? doesnt 30mg a day seem like a pretty high dosage for a product similar to superdrol?
just because a compound works similar to another compound does not mean it translates to a mg-for-mg effect. Case in point, testosterone has a formula weight of 288.429g/mol whereas testosterone enanthate has a formula weight of 412.6112g/mol. Now this might be confusing if you never had a college-level course in chemistry but a mole is ~6.02e23 molecules of any substance. One mole of water weighs 18 grams. One mole of alcohol (the kind you drink) weighs 46g. One mole of testosterone weights 288.4g and testosterone enanthate weighs 412.6g.

So - 412.6g Test E = 288.4g Testosterone.

:party: