my hairline went back a little on a cycle... best way to regrow it?

krogtaar

Awards
my hairline moved back a little, but I don't think I'll loose any naturally cause nobody in my family has any hairloss. im only 24 too, and I think my hormomones are back to normal so I won't loose any morre.

if i regrow it with rogaine or something else will it stay regrown since my hormones are normal?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
lol

lose - to fail to keep, sustain, or maintain

loose - not rigidly fastened or securely attached
I think rogaine will help. I myself will start a course of it next week.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I always thought once a hair follicle is dead, its stays dead? So rogain brings hair follicles back to life? Hmmmmm... rogain + dead hair follicle = zombie hair lol

Im just messing around, but I really thought once hair falls out that there is no coming back.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I heard when you start taking rogaine, you have to ALWAYS use it.

krogtaar

Awards
I'm thinking that normally rogaine needs to keep being used because the people that naturally lost their hair permanently have the hormone profile to lose hair. ( is this high DHT or something?) rogaining for a month will regrow it by supressing the hormones that cause it not to grow, but take away the rogaine and the original hormones cause it to stop growing.

if i only lost some cause of the cycle...rogaine might kick start the folicles? make any sense?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking that normally rogaine needs to keep being used because the people that naturally lost their hair permanently have the hormone profile to lose hair. ( is this high DHT or something?) rogaining for a month will regrow it by supressing the hormones that cause it not to grow, but take away the rogaine and the original hormones cause it to stop growing.

if i only lost some cause of the cycle...rogaine might kick start the folicles? make any sense?
im following the thought process - the only way to find out is to test the theory. Let us know how it goes. My hairline went back a bit last cycle but it looks ok on me.