Do I really need PCT with this?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I just made an order at custom for M5AA and Triax...I was going to run the M5AA at 20mg/day pre-workout only. I was going to run it for 2-3 weeks together..do I need nolva or anything if Im only using this for 2 weeks? Reason I ask is b/c they are sold out..lol and i really want to start it asap..if I have to wait i will.

I do have some clomid left though so if i have to make due i can use that i suppose.

anyone?

my cycle will be m5aa/triax 2-3 weeks on, then probably ECA for 2 weeks, then repeat

h19

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Any steriod or PH will depress natural t levels. So yes you need a pc. Clomid is good, but some can't handle the sides on clomid as nolva is usually not as bad on sides.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Any steriod or PH will depress natural t levels. So yes you need a pc. Clomid is good, but some can't handle the sides on clomid as nolva is usually not as bad on sides.

I know they will, but some suggest its not necessary if only using for a 2 week period. If it were M1t, I would not be asking, b/c 2 weeks of M1t is said to shut you down pretty hard. M5AA I am not sure about.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
5aa is very androgenic. I'm guessing the methyl is also. The way I see it is why chance trying to keep gained muscle while depressed? Nolva is not that expensive. You could try it. The worst it could be is you loose all that you worked for in those couple weeks.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
5aa is very androgenic. I'm guessing the methyl is also. The way I see it is why chance trying to keep gained muscle while depressed? Nolva is not that expensive. You could try it. The worst it could be is you loose all that you worked for in those couple weeks.

well thast the whole thing, this cycle's purpose isn't gaining muscle, but rather a cutting cycle..the M5AA being added to preserve muscle and give strength increase during the cutting..

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'd still throw the clomid in, it can't hurt. Better safe than sorry.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
well thast the whole thing, this cycle's purpose isn't gaining muscle, but rather a cutting cycle..the M5AA being added to preserve muscle and give strength increase during the cutting..
It's still hard to even maintain muscle while in a depressed mode. Like LD said, i would rather play it safe, especially since you already have some clomid.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
i don't think m5aa will be enough to combat muscle wasting from the triac.