Two weeks till Swoleness Pre Contest Cycle Begins. Check Me out

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
35 YO Male, Bodybuilder. Natural for 7 months now. Pre contest cycle will be 8 weeks leading up to NPC ALL FORCES.
TREN will run all the way thru dosing between 90-120 mg. daily
I will run Halo, or SD depending on how much fat I still have to lose.
I will also bridge with EPI week 2 or 3.

I have Liver support and have already used a whole bottle prior.
I have INHIBIT E, NOVADEX XT, TAURINE, HAWTHORNE BERRY.
I will be getting ZMA, and A natty test booster still to come.

I will be carb cycling, doing 3 days low, 2 days, no, and 2 days load.

Cardio from week 8 to week 4 will be 45-60 minutes, once daily, starting week 4 twice daily.
Protein is whey Isolate, and supps are Mutli vitamin 2x daily, fish oil, and evening primrose oil. Glutamine, Joint supps. Enzymes, Anabolic pump on loading days, Ginseng, Creatine, BCAA's. :24::food:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just curious how you came up with this cycle, and post cycle plan?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Actual previous use, and a friend of mine who wrote down the dosages and details. I have it saved on my computer, but did not post those details yet. Note; I have never had gyno, or hairloss. I have always recovered from my cycles. I have done M-1T, PHERA, SD, METHYL MASTERDROL THE ORIGINAL. METHYL-1-P., HALO. I speak from experience. I am 35 years old. I've been around the block a time or two. Just to put it our there.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say go with the pro dienolone/hd, epi bridge, as I think you're wanting to lean up while staying as lean/vascular as possible.

sd can ten to want to make you eat more carbs, and more carbs, will equal more water.

so i guess it will depend on how quickly you can deplete your carb/glycogen storage pre contest.
1g carb=3g water

I like to have nolva in my pct, but you know what works best for you, and if thats what goes for you, all the best bro.

good luck, my pops is a all natty bb, he's 54, and getting ready for his last show here in phx comming up soon.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome. Props to your pops. I will be going all natural soon if all these things go away. I will not start paying ridiculous amounts of money for AAS to get bigger. I miss the days prior to the 2005 ban. It was a simpler time....but anyway. Thanks. I appreciate the input. Good luck to you too.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome. Props to your pops. I will be going all natural soon if all these things go away. I will not start paying ridiculous amounts of money for AAS to get bigger. I miss the days prior to the 2005 ban. It was a simpler time....but anyway. Thanks. I appreciate the input. Good luck to you too.
don't know where u shop, but u can find an entire injectable cycle for less than u spent on the cycle u outlined

tigerbunny

Awards
actually, its quite true. i dunno what ph's cost since the ban but I figure that for whatever a bottle or two of epi costs you, you could get yourself a vial of test-300 for the same price...

Edit, just saw you location... really dude....

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Im in the military. I am not going to Tijuana for anything. Its not worth it for me. Sorry. Is that what you meant by my location dude.???

tigerbunny

Awards
Im in the military. I am not going to Tijuana for anything. Its not worth it for me. Sorry. Is that what you meant by my location dude.???
Ya thats what I meant, wether you go across or not, generally illegal drugs are cheaper the closer to the border you are.

Anyways... gear is cheap, but its got its associated risks given its legal status and all. To each his own.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I know, but its risky for me. I get guys joking about me taking stuff when I am natural.
They call my vitamins steroids, and I dont need any extra attention like that. Trust me I would love to have something more effective. Its not that. Its also more difficult for military to even cross the border now.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have started. Day two today. I feel good, strength hasnt increased much yet. Its early though. Rightnow I am just excited for some help with this contest prep. Its grueling. Today, I did legs.

3 WORK SETS SQUATS 225X10, 315X6, 315X6 AFTER LEG EXT. WARM UP, AND 135X12 SQUAT WARM UP SET
HACK SQUATS, 2 45'S 16 REPS, 4 PLATES 12 REPS, 6 PLATES 12 REPS
LEG PRESS SLOW REPS 4 PLATES, 12 REPS, 6 PLATES 12 REPS, 8 PLATES 12 REPS
NAUTILUS LEG PRESS 250 X 16, 270 X 16, 290 X 16
DB STRAIGHT LEG DEADLIFTS 110 X 10 3 SETS
LYING LEG CURLS 3 SETS 12 REPS
SEATED LEG CURLS 3 SETS 12 REPS

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Wed. 9 June 2010

Yesterday was Legs. I DID cardio once. 1 hour
I did leg ext. to warm up, moved to barbell squats, 135x10, 225x10, 315x6, 315x6
Moved to hack squats, 3 sets progressive resistance. 12-16 reps.
Leg press. slow reps moderate weight. 3 sets.
Machine leg press. 3 sets 16 reps.

Diet is steady Yesterday, and today, are low carb days, 100-150 gm daily. Thurs. Fri, are No carb days. Sat. Sun are high carb days.

Cycle is good. I was really pumped during arms today, and legs yesterday. I could have used more Beta alanine. lol...MY hams were on fire. My strength is there. I had no need to lift too heavy today. Things are improving.