Tren E give anyone else massive headache?

depfreeman450

Awards
Did my first 200mg shot of Tren E today with 250mg shot of sust. I have had a killer headache since about an 1hr after. Is this normal?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very possible, although normal, you should still treat it correctly. Get plenty of water in and if it persists look into celery seed and hawthorn berry. I would highly advise you check your blood pressure semi frequently and make sure its a good range.

Also if you had the common sense to choose an enthanate delivery for tren, why are you running sus ?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes tren and anadrol are very common at headaches which is why they r rarly stacked. i am on 3day of anadrol and yes everytime i pop a pill i get headaches shortly after

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I would say but only 1 day in?? I doubt it would hit that quick, I was initially thinking high blood pressure. Have you gots yours checked recently?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I can almost gaurantee that the headache is unrelated to the injection. If it was an oral than I could see that, but not with a long estered injectable

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so u belive coincidence?

depfreeman450

Awards
My blood pressure has been good. I was having some headaches with sustanon but I am into week 5 and they had subsided. I started my stack and back they came. I am running my stack from weeks 5-12 of my 15 week cycle.