Tren E give anyone else massive headache?
- 05-30-2010, 05:59 PM
- 05-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Very possible, although normal, you should still treat it correctly. Get plenty of water in and if it persists look into celery seed and hawthorn berry. I would highly advise you check your blood pressure semi frequently and make sure its a good range.
Also if you had the common sense to choose an enthanate delivery for tren, why are you running sus ?
- 05-30-2010, 07:43 PM
yes tren and anadrol are very common at headaches which is why they r rarly stacked. i am on 3day of anadrol and yes everytime i pop a pill i get headaches shortly after~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
05-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Yes, I would say but only 1 day in?? I doubt it would hit that quick, I was initially thinking high blood pressure. Have you gots yours checked recently?
05-31-2010, 02:29 AM
I can almost gaurantee that the headache is unrelated to the injection. If it was an oral than I could see that, but not with a long estered injectable
05-31-2010, 02:50 AM
so u belive coincidence?
~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
05-31-2010, 08:38 AM
My blood pressure has been good. I was having some headaches with sustanon but I am into week 5 and they had subsided. I started my stack and back they came. I am running my stack from weeks 5-12 of my 15 week cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By needtogetmuscle in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 218Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:55 PM
- By Belikearnold in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2010, 01:33 AM
- By gyno4445 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2008, 12:29 AM
- By R3aL in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:40 AM
- By bigballer99 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:47 PM