First Cycle, Serious Goals, Professional Opinions

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12%

First Cycle, Serious Goals, Professional Opinions

Need help with getting my body summer ready with either one cycle or multiple cycles to fit my goals!!!!!!

I know I don't have many/any posts at all but have been a follower of many websites for more than 5 years just havent spoken much lol

Stats:
    Weightlifting experience: 6 years
    Diet Experience: Ran Keto with great results thinking thats what I should run with this
    Height: 6 foot
    Weight: 216
    BF~12-13%
    Max Bench: 335

Previous cycles:
    Mdrol/nolva
    Epistane/nolva
    Clenbuterol
    ECA
    p5p (help with puffy nips with minimal results)

Although its my first cycle of AAS, I feel that with my experience with weightlifting and gathered knowledge of researching for multiple years, I am ready to take on something more than just a basic cycle.

Goals

1. GET RID OF PUFFY NIPS AND SMALL PEBBLE UNDER RIGHT NIPPLE. (from mdrol cycle less than a year ago caused by me being stupid and running it for 5 weeks and smoking weed while on cycle, I cant take these f'in things anymore popping through my shirt!!!!!)

2. RECOMP - idc if i only put on 3 pounds as long as I would lose a few pounds of fat to be more beach ready while putting on some strength and mass to my lagging areas

3. DRY GAINS/ NO WATER BLOAT - the bloat from mdrol dosed at 30mgs made me look more fat and unathletic than even before I ran it, very important that gains will be dry, very prone to water gain from cycles

IDEAS?
    -test?(maybe I'm again to prone to water gain to run it without a drying compound)
    -tren?
    -T3/clen?
    -anavar?
    -eq?
    -winnie?
    -cabergoline/letro?(before cycle to help get rid of gyno/puffy nips or during or pct?)
    -keto diet?

help me find basically a mixture of AAS, thermogenics, and anti es to fix my puffy nips and gyno and recomp with very very Dry cycle...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%

So... what does smoking weed on cycle have to do with anything?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Only chance you have of ridding they gyno is running letro ramping from .5g - 2.5g until gone then run it for a week after and ramp back down followed with nolva. More than likely any aas will worsen it. You have already ran epi and that did not help so your only hope is letro and it worked for me so I recommend it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.43%

Quote Originally Posted by wojta1td View Post
    ... 1. GET RID OF PUFFY NIPS AND SMALL PEBBLE UNDER RIGHT NIPPLE. (from mdrol cycle less than a year ago caused by me being stupid and running it for 5 weeks and smoking weed while on cycle, I cant take these f'in things anymore popping through my shirt!!!!!) ...
    Don't run another cycle until this problem is completely gone. Been there done that, so trust me when I will agree with the above post. It will make it worse.. Like said, run some Letro.

... 3. DRY GAINS/ NO WATER BLOAT - the bloat from mdrol dosed at 30mgs made me look more fat and unathletic than even before I ran it, very important that gains will be dry, very prone to water gain from cycles ...
    Run an AI (arimidex or aromasin will suffice) on cycle, keep sodium low, and do adequate cardio and you shouldn't retain much water.

... IDEAS?
    -test?(maybe I'm again to prone to water gain to run it without a drying compound)
    -tren?
    -T3/clen?
    -anavar?
    -eq?
    -winnie?
    -cabergoline/letro?(before cycle to help get rid of gyno/puffy nips or during or pct?)
    -keto diet? ...
    Tren for a first cycle? No.
    Tren with no test? Hell no!
    T3 with no test? No.
    EQ will take a while to kick in, so no.
    Lots of people use var/winny only, but I wouldn't recommend an oral period. Especially without a test base. No.

Perhaps just run some test only? That is a perfect first cycle. Have your diet (at least 500 calories below maintenance with CLEAN foods) and training/cardio in check and this will give you the "summer body" you desire.

Similar Forum Threads

1. $$ best cycle for our goals $$
    By houstontexas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:37 AM
  2. Seeking your professional opinions please
    By fedwards3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:41 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:20 PM
  4. Professional opinions on gear please.
    By dieseldude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 09:50 AM