Signing for Gear

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16%

Signing for Gear

Is it a common practice that you have to sign at your front door for gear? A couple sites I have found require a signature. Also another has it sent as registered mail. Is that common practice?

I'm doing my home owrk for a upcoming order. Trying to learn who is or what is the legitimate ways recieving gear. Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.65%

Quote Originally Posted by stantonz71 View Post
    Is it a common practice that you have to sign at your front door for gear? A couple sites I have found require a signature. Also another has it sent as registered mail. Is that common practice?

I'm doing my home owrk for a upcoming order. Trying to learn who is or what is the legitimate ways recieving gear. Thanks
    I've been to sites that say the same thing about signing. However, you never know if the guy delivering the package to you could be an undercover or what ever instead of an actual ups guy.

One piece of advice i have heard is when you get the package, and you sign for it, go inside and without opening it write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the package. This way if 30 mins later an officer decides to knock on your door you can say you didn't know what the package was and just give him the package to inspect. This way he will see you didn't open it and were planning to send it back.

I've also heard that 99% of places that ask for a credit card number are scammers. I've heard western union is how most legit places do business. Also remember when buying overseas that you have to deal with customs and alot of sites that you have probably already visited are on watch lists.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i wouldnt sign for gear, seems like a good way to prove youve received something illegal.

ive signed for serms before but thats different
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

its pretty easy to find sources that dont require signature. UK packages using royal air mail airsure dont require a sig. Places that take credit card are usually way to expensive, but then again WU fees are ****ing expensive too... depends on your potential sources. All in all i would make sure I cant find a bunch of negative or mixed feedback before I order. Take a while and do good reseach, cause the time spent will be worth it once you find a well priced and reliable source. Also, dont order from any fuc kers that advertise on professional muscle forums, there might be a few good ones, but most of those guys are scammers in bed with the mods to supress any negative feedback.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

I've been told that anything that comes from overseas, requires a signature. If the mailman or whoever tried to deliver to your residence and you were not home, they'll leave you a note and hold the package at the post office. When you come to pick it up, you will still have to sign for it. That's just how it is.
    As far as SERMS, I am not sure if there is a difference if you don't have a prescription.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If LE wants u they'll get u. Just sign it
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%