Formadrol as On Cycle Libido Support

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, GMG760 here with a little info about my experience using LG Sciences Formadrol as on cycle libido support.

I recently ran a 5 week Designer Steroid cycle, consisting of 5 weeks of 30mg Madol (P-Plex) for 5 weeks, and 20-50mg of Epistane for the same 5 weeks.

During this cycle, starting on week 3, I began to take LG Science's anti-estrogen/testosterone booster Formadrol.

During this time, I noticed that my cycle was very nice compared to previous cycles I ran. I was running two rather harsh methyl steroids, and in previous cycles (epi solo, mdrol) I have had some serious loss of libido and some shrinkage while on cycle (all returned in PCT). This cycle however I decided to do something about it, just like how long term steroid users (who pin) use HCG to keep their boys going.

I am also gyno sensitive, so I had worries about PPlex possibly causing gyno, or just my fluctuation in estrogen levels.

During the entire cycle, my libido was great. It didn't feel like I was on anabolics, (albeit I know that Phera is a good feeling hormone to most) I felt like I was growing like I was on anabolics, but I had energy, no real mood swings, my boys never dropped in size one bit, and I still could perform (and wanted to (which is the key for me on cycle... i have never developed ED from a cycle, but usually i just don't feel like humping) in bed.

The transition into PCT has been a breeze. I actually stopped the Formadrol for the first two weeks of PCT, to let my estrogen levels return (which will make your body naturally raise it's own testosterone), while on Clomid. However, it seems that formadrol was doing such a good job of keeping my estrogen low, that I had to take 2 - 20mg doses (3 days apart) of nolvadex to keep my minor gyno symptoms at bay (clomid doesn't seem to help me much with this like Nolva will). As soon as I returned to the Formadrol (3 weeks into PCT), any symptoms of such gyno went away completely, and my libido got a huge kick.

For the price that Formadrol is sold at (right now I think it's going for like 20 bucks at NP), one really can't afford NOT to use it while on cycle, it has way too many benefits. Libido, estrogen control, mood elevation, energy (from naturally raised test), the list goes on.

I have yet to find as effective a natural product to run as ON cycle libido support, and a great substitute for a HCG LIKE treatment for use while on harsher designer steroids. Of course if one is gonna pin, they might as well use HCG, but if one is simply going to use a designer, especially for over 4 weeks, I really implore you all to try out Formadrol while on cycle. It made perhaps one of the potentially harshest cycles I have ran into by far my favorite, most effective cycle, with the least sides I have had of any methylated steroid cycle.

***** :thumbsup: GMG760 Seal of Approval :thumbsup: *****

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man! I did this on Epi and had the same result. It really helped me out a lot.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI, for those wanting to try Formadrol it is 10% off of its already amazing price on Nutraplanet now! :D :yup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
FYI, for those wanting to try Formadrol it is 10% off of its already amazing price on Nutraplanet now! :D :yup:
LOL!!! That's a whole cycle of formadrol for 18 bucks. LOL. If you have a 20 spot you can afford this stuff for a freakin month. That is like 1/4 the cost a trip to your local pub on friday night.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL!!! That's a whole cycle of formadrol for 18 bucks. LOL. If you have a 20 spot you can afford this stuff for a freakin month. That is like 1/4 the cost a trip to your local pub on friday night.
good points, you make them :stups:

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do not take anti-estrogens on non-aromatizing cycles, your gunna make it a lot worse on yourself if you did.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Do not take anti-estrogens on non-aromatizing cycles, your gunna make it a lot worse on yourself if you did.
Last time I checked madol was a hormone based on test... and to quote a post off of Anabolic Minds:

Now that I think about it, this was addressed by Seth Roberts: certain steroids, P-Plex being one of them, reduce SHBG so severly that it actually frees up the body's own estrogen to produce the associated side effects.
i had estrogen related sides from Phera. I don't care if CEL says it doesn't aromatize, because it wasn't prolactin gyno issues.. It was Estrogen. Thanks.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Last time I checked madol was a hormone based on test... and to quote a post off of Anabolic Minds:

i had estrogen related sides from Phera. I don't care if CEL says it doesn't aromatize, because it wasn't prolactin gyno issues.. It was Estrogen. Thanks.
Why you getting all moody on me? I was putting up a disclaimer about using AIs on non-aromatizing cycles.

I dont want kids reading this thread and trying to up their libido with an AI during their Hdrol cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Why you getting all moody on me? I was putting up a disclaimer about using AIs on non-aromatizing cycles.

I dont want kids reading this thread and trying to up their libido with an AI during their Hdrol cycle.
My bad homie. I thought you meant that my issues weren't estrogen related, but I see what you meant.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would it be fine to use formadrol alongside a 6 week SD cycle bridged with Epi??

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So would it be fine to use formadrol alongside a 6 week SD cycle bridged with Epi??
This brings up an interesting topic about dry steroids and formadrol. Both IC and I used epistane, which is very dry (although I had phera in my cycle to offset this...) and neither of us had problems. I understand the issue with AI's and Dry steroids... they both dry out your joints etc. I would ask IC or Eric for a better answer about this. Formadrol doesn't wreak havoc on my joints like some AIs would, and I feel its effects don't mimic AI's like ATD even though they both control estrogen, my libido is typically shot on ATD at any dose, and it skyrockets on Formadrol.

If I were you, I might consider running M1D, alongside those two hormones as a twist on a "test base", just like one might use 4AD for.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry but my knowledge of M1D is very limited. Heard one bad review of it and shut it out of my life lol.

Methyl 1 D does that mean it's methylated? Won't that be too much on my liver with SD and Epi? And why would M1D be a good choice to run alongside my cycle. Sorry GM but I really don't know much about M1D.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry but my knowledge of M1D is very limited. Heard one bad review of it and shut it out of my life lol.

Methyl 1 D does that mean it's methylated? Won't that be too much on my liver with SD and Epi? And why would M1D be a good choice to run alongside my cycle. Sorry GM but I really don't know much about M1D.
2 different supps brah

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the full name, can't find anything but methyl 1 d searching m1d

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
m1D is 5-alpha reduced DHEA. It's a variation of the DHEA prohormone that is particularly effective in comparison to traditional DHEA. It is not methylated. It converts to Testosterone and I suppose it can aromatise, but if I am not mistaken M1D has an ingredient to regulate estrogen and the epistane should help you in that respect so long as you don't go too high on the dose.

It's very mild on your system, but I imagine that it would assist in the same way DHEA is used on cycle for libido support, just it's much more effective.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
G is right, the conversion to test is greater than estrogen turnover due to the nonclamenture.

Formadrol and M1D are totally different though....this thread is specifically about Formadrol Mr Quik.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i actually suggested that he might want to use M1D in the same fashion if he wanted to better his libido on cycle if an formadrol, because it is an aromatase inhibitor, was out of the question.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
How is M1D much more effective than Formadrol?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
How is M1D much more effective than Formadrol?
Um... did I say that somewhere? I didn't mean to.

I just meant that they can both be used to the same end, just two different options.

One of the original posters just made a comment about not using AI's with dry steroids, so M1D was my alternative solution to the same problem. It's my theory that both products can be used in this way, it's just my experience with the formadrol. I have yet to use M1D on a cycle with a harsh steroid.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It seems like either would benefit on cycle, just by reading a couple of pages from your latest log people would see the benefits of this.

It's unheard of to recoup from a cycle such as GMG's so quickly and for the price of Formadrol now how could you NOT pick some up?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just to conclude everything ...Mr. Quick lol

I can use formadrol in the 4th week of a 6 week SD and Epi cycle but problem with formadrol I would have to worry about is dry joints? God it seems like everytime I want to add something into the cycle I have to add something else to combat whatever I added lol.

If I use the formadrol instead of m1d (can't find any) ..what supp other than 10 caps of fish oil a day (I know someone would recommend that) could I take to offset dry joints? It just seems like formadrol is a good idea so I'm really wanting to throw it into the cycle.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I luled at Mr. Quik :lol:

G and Big, you guys make my job so much easier lol.

Mr. Quick, yes, sometimes you have to make another addition such as fish oil or cissus to counter the more than worth it side effects of using Formadrol on cycle. But in the end it is VERY worth it. When you are able to recover from such a harsh cycle at a miraculous speed, dry joints will be the least of your concerns.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Metroba, Gm, and Mrbig for all the info for preparing my cycle. I'm a noob to the PH/AAS game and the info you guys provided is priceless (to a noob at least) lol.

I will definitely be adding formadrol and cissus to my cycle. Very useful information. Great post GM. Will log my cycle when it starts :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should post a link to your log in here when you get it going. I'd like to follow.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You should post a link to your log in here when you get it going. I'd like to follow.
I'll be there too... I figure you're taking my advice, I might as well make sure I keep an eye on things.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, I'm not really following this.

pheraplex is madol, dmt desoxymethyltestosterone, 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol , and is a derivative of dht (see that 5a androst, if it was a deriv. of test, it'd be 4, and been banned back in 05).
does not convert into estrogen, and does not have any interaction with the progestin receptor.
there is some reports of estrogenic side effects, and this is believed to be because of the low androgenicty of the compound, as well as it's ability to displace estrogen and test from shbg.

and then you have your epistane. this is also another derivative to dht, and also closely resembles pherplex in it's makeup. it is even reported to breakdown from heat and convert into pheraplex. (and also possibly do this in the body as well)
any how, the facts, it is androgenic, and does have some anti estrogenic properties d/t this. is also a non aromatizing compound. and in lower dosages, can be used as an anti estrogen.

it can also cause estrogen related side effects in the same manner that phera does.

using an a.i. during a cycle of non aromatizing steroids and trying to compare it to hcg is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.
I have a ha

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
He said LIKE...didn't really compare it. It's the recovery aspect he mentioned.

Pump the brakes there turbo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some one cut my brakelines. I'm gonna have to use the emergency brakes.

pltdan

Awards
Would this work with a supplement like Forged/Cellucor Black?

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione 40mg
Androstene-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one 35mg
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 18mg

My libido crashed hard last time I took that sup... I'm currently looking into stacking something else but I have more of the Cellucor left (dosed at 5 caps a day of the above, so 90mg 19-nor)

Libido took months to recover.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this work with a supplement like Forged/Cellucor Black?

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione 40mg
Androstene-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one 35mg
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 18mg

My libido crashed hard last time I took that sup... I'm currently looking into stacking something else but I have more of the Cellucor left (dosed at 5 caps a day of the above, so 90mg 19-nor)

Libido took months to recover.
boldione-40mg
1-dhea- 35mg
pro dienolone- 18mg

boldione converts into boldenone, aromatzes, but in small amounts.

1-dhea converts into 1-androstenedione, and then into 1-test, and is incapable of aromatzing, and is a dervative of dht.

pro dienoloen converts into dienolone, does not aromatize, and is a 19nor androgen. it is a very androgenic compound, but does have some interaction on the progestin receptor and this can enhance estrogenic side effects.

in high enough dosages, I could see the threee of these stacking well, without the need for any a.i.'s.

so boldione stacked will need to be used at a minimum of 600mg.

1-dhea will be needed at the same dosage stacked.

pro dienoloen at 90mg.

so I hope you have these compounds stacked, or the only thing that you're really going to see effects from will be the pro dienolone at 90mg.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
boldione-40mg
1-dhea- 35mg
pro dienolone- 18mg

boldione converts into boldenone, aromatzes, but in small amounts.

1-dhea converts into 1-androstenedione, and then into 1-test, and is incapable of aromatzing, and is a dervative of dht.

pro dienoloen converts into dienolone, does not aromatize, and is a 19nor androgen. it is a very androgenic compound, but does have some interaction on the progestin receptor and this can enhance estrogenic side effects.

in high enough dosages, I could see the threee of these stacking well, without the need for any a.i.'s.

so boldione stacked will need to be used at a minimum of 600mg.

1-dhea will be needed at the same dosage stacked.

pro dienoloen at 90mg.

so I hope you have these compounds stacked, or the only thing that you're really going to see effects from will be the pro dienolone at 90mg.
This is some good info ^^^^

I have always had horrible luck with the pro-dienolone compound. "Tren" (19-nor) and I just don't mix, so I really can't comment on it, however it is really the only compound that I have taken where an AI hasn't fixed any estrogenic/gyno issues that have begun to arise. Both times I used "Tren" I have had to stop the cycle short. I have READ (not an expert by any means) about using caber for this issue as it is a prolactin inhibitor. I also have heard that a ton of sides come with using caber, and I have no real wish to ever use the stuff unless sh*t really hit the fan... and I don't find running the 19-nor hormone to be worth it in my case.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, GMG760 here with a little info about my experience using LG Sciences Formadrol as on cycle libido support.

I recently ran a 5 week Designer Steroid cycle, consisting of 5 weeks of 30mg Madol (P-Plex) for 5 weeks, and 20-50mg of Epistane for the same 5 weeks.

During this cycle, starting on week 3, I began to take LG Science's anti-estrogen/testosterone booster Formadrol.

During this time, I noticed that my cycle was very nice compared to previous cycles I ran. I was running two rather harsh methyl steroids, and in previous cycles (epi solo, mdrol) I have had some serious loss of libido and some shrinkage while on cycle (all returned in PCT). This cycle however I decided to do something about it, just like how long term steroid users (who pin) use HCG to keep their boys going.

I am also gyno sensitive, so I had worries about PPlex possibly causing gyno, or just my fluctuation in estrogen levels.

During the entire cycle, my libido was great. It didn't feel like I was on anabolics, (albeit I know that Phera is a good feeling hormone to most) I felt like I was growing like I was on anabolics, but I had energy, no real mood swings, my boys never dropped in size one bit, and I still could perform (and wanted to (which is the key for me on cycle... i have never developed ED from a cycle, but usually i just don't feel like humping) in bed.

The transition into PCT has been a breeze. I actually stopped the Formadrol for the first two weeks of PCT, to let my estrogen levels return (which will make your body naturally raise it's own testosterone), while on Clomid. However, it seems that formadrol was doing such a good job of keeping my estrogen low, that I had to take 2 - 20mg doses (3 days apart) of nolvadex to keep my minor gyno symptoms at bay (clomid doesn't seem to help me much with this like Nolva will). As soon as I returned to the Formadrol (3 weeks into PCT), any symptoms of such gyno went away completely, and my libido got a huge kick.

For the price that Formadrol is sold at (right now I think it's going for like 20 bucks at NP), one really can't afford NOT to use it while on cycle, it has way too many benefits. Libido, estrogen control, mood elevation, energy (from naturally raised test), the list goes on.

I have yet to find as effective a natural product to run as ON cycle libido support, and a great substitute for a HCG LIKE treatment for use while on harsher designer steroids. Of course if one is gonna pin, they might as well use HCG, but if one is simply going to use a designer, especially for over 4 weeks, I really implore you all to try out Formadrol while on cycle. It made perhaps one of the potentially harshest cycles I have ran into by far my favorite, most effective cycle, with the least sides I have had of any methylated steroid cycle.

***** :thumbsup: GMG760 Seal of Approval :thumbsup: *****
What dosage of Formadrol were you taking on-cycle?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My bad, i thought this thread had died.

I was taking 4 caps a day 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

I still think that it was a great addition to my cycle.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice thinking of using it if my 1-ad. Quick question. Why did you start at week four and not use for the beginning. You might have said this but I read through this log a coule of hours ago, Leg day depleted my brain apparantley

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
no need to take in the beginning due to strong HPTA , week 3 things start to go down hill due to endogenous hormone production decreasing HPTA function.

basically you'll have no interruption in libido with the protocol GMG used

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Big! Thats what I was wondering.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
no need to take in the beginning due to strong HPTA , week 3 things start to go down hill due to endogenous hormone production decreasing HPTA function.

basically you'll have no interruption in libido with the protocol GMG used
^^^
Correct.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice thinking of using it if my 1-ad. Quick question. Why did you start at week four and not use for the beginning. You might have said this but I read through this log a coule of hours ago, Leg day depleted my brain apparantley
It will be a welcome addition to the end of the cycle of 1AD. 1ad is usually stacked with 4AD to combat the libido issues that the 1T steroid causes. It's my opinion that formadrol is viable non-hormonal substitute for the 4-androsterone, and best of all it won't suppress the HPTA like the 1-T or Testosterone that 1-Androsterone and 4 androsterone convert to. So while 4AD is going to keep the libido going, it is still suppressive to the HPTA; on the other hand, Formadrol will keep the libido going yet will not suppress the HPTA, in fact it will do the opposite.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Thanks for your time man.

Grilajujitsu1

Awards
Just chillin' bud. Workin with the LG army now. What you been up to? Finish school?
Yeah, I'm done now. I'm moving to sd/pb in Jan. I have just been training at aka 4hrs a day. I left my last job, now I'm looking for a new job. Something I can build a resume with.

What are you up to these day? How's the lg army doing?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm done now. I'm moving to sd/pb in Jan. I have just been training at aka 4hrs a day. I left my last job, now I'm looking for a new job. Something I can build a resume with.

What are you up to these day? How's the lg army doing?
I am running the same business I was running when we hung out. LG is good, they treat me really well and have some great products out right now. I am stoked to be on the team!

When you get to San Diego hit me up, we'll kick it.

jlm25

Awards
This may be a dumb question..why are some people running decramine to offset the libido issues and to combat the lethargy issue? I have read that it is suppressive and the exact opposite. What is the main difference between decramine and formadrol? Does formadrol help with lethargy at all? If you start running it in the 4th week of an 8 week bridge cycle of sd/epi do you continue it till it's PCT time? All this info is like a mind **** :p

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap almost forgot!!!! Just took 4 caps tonight to get a boost on things..LOL