Opinions on my current bridge?

rsr08

Awards
3rd week coming up on my Mdrol Epi bridge. If you haven't read my previous thread, I'm doing M drol at 20mg and will dose Epi 40/40/40/40. Now, if you recall, I'm doing this bridge in calorie deficit. I've gained 3-4 lbs and am remaining vascular (actually getting more vascular thru out the week), and strength gains are coming slowly. Wednesday was shoulders/bi's and noticed I was lifting more, and endurance was completely up. If 10reps for 90lbs on seated db presses aren't good for my stats (5'10, 187), then I dunno what is :squareeyed:

Today is Chest and tris! My favorite day! After no strength gains at all last week (A week into the cycle), I am very hopeful, yet skeptical on strength gains today. I am bummed out because it's almost the end of 2 weeks, and got one more week left on Mdrol. Yet, I didn't get the strength gains thru the roof I thought I would get (maybe being in cal deficit is the culprit?) so I came up with ideas and was wondering:

-Can I bump up the mdrol to 30mg starting tomorrow?
-If I stay at 20mg, can I add an extra week?
(Example: Mdrol 20/20/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/0/30/40/40/40)
-If no for the 2 above ideas, would bumping up the Epistane to 50 be a good idea? (Example: 30/40/50/50)
-If no to all 3 mentioned above, should I just continue with my current cycle as is?

Mind you I wanna make a full quick and fast recovery. I know adding another week of a steroid or bumping up the dosage makes me more shutdown, but I was just wondering if I can still make that quick full recovery if I were to do one of the already mentioned protocol/idea. My PCT will be Clomid 100 the first 3 days, then 50 the rest of the week/50/25/25 and Nolva 20/10/10/5

rsr08

Awards
bump?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read your supposed to kickstart an oral cycle with mdrol, THEN bridge it with epi. The idea is that the early gains are easier to keep because you've given your body enoug time to adjust to the new muscle. If you end with mdrol, the big gains are coming in the end of your cycle with your body not having enough time to adjust to the new weight and will be harder to keep in pct.

I'm planning an SD epi bridge now.

SD 20/20/20
Epi 0/ 0/ 20/40/40/40

rsr08

Awards
I've read your supposed to kickstart an oral cycle with mdrol, THEN bridge it with epi. The idea is that the early gains are easier to keep because you've given your body enoug time to adjust to the new muscle. If you end with mdrol, the big gains are coming in the end of your cycle with your body not having enough time to adjust to the new weight and will be harder to keep in pct.

I'm planning an SD epi bridge now.

SD 20/20/20
Epi 0/ 0/ 20/40/40/40
lmao brah. uh I dunno if you've kept up with me or just haven't seen me around, but I know. I'm not some noob to the bridge game. Good job reviewing what a bridge is for yourself :fing02:, but since it seems like you're just getting into the bridge game, I would say 30 mg 3rd week for epi would be better.

Where's unreal when ya need him? :sad3:

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
your epi doses are good already so its really a call of how youve responded before to call going up...unless your not feeling anything at all. People can only give your the general STICKY type info otherwise. Theres little need to run mdrol 4 weeks when your bridging. i would say the idea is to run an effective length, make use of it, and solidify those gains withotu the extra stress of the harsh compound. 20mg mdrol is plenty, epi can go up to 50mg or more depending on the individual since its weaker but most are within your current doses, id leave it alone

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
I might suggest you keep the M-drol at 3 weeks as well, but since you're on a calorie defecit it might not hurt. If you decided to bump the M-drol dose, you could avoid the majority of additional sides by cutting the M-drol out a week early. I would keep epi at 30,40,40,40 personally just because of what you chose to bridge it with. So in summary if you're not seeing much from the MD at 20 mg (you probably know this is not exactly a 'cutting' cycle you're running), then:

M-Drol
Ep1

All IMO. In the end you'll do what you will haha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao brah. uh I dunno if you've kept up with me or just haven't seen me around, but I know. I'm not some noob to the bridge game. Good job reviewing what a bridge is for yourself :fing02:, but since it seems like you're just getting into the bridge game, I would say 30 mg 3rd week for epi would be better.

Where's unreal when ya need him? :sad3:
My bad I read your post wrong with the bridging. For some reason I thought you were running epi first then mdrol the way I saw it.

A simple "I'm running mdrol first" reply would have cut to the chase over you pouring your heart out clearly I read it wrong. No need to get upset :gives:

I haven't kept up with you. I haven't seen you around. I AM just getting into the bridge game (to answer your rhetorical questions)... And I'll bump it to 30 3rd week.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump m-drol, it will be ok if you add another week IMO.