ways to rid the rage?

Warhead_321

Awards
been on 1,4andro & 4ad for about 20 days now and havnt noticed any gains yet but strength has gone up quite a bit. I have noticed only in the past 5 days or so that my rage is gone thru the roof...my emotions are very unstable..lol i mean I can be normal one minute and then just feel so damn annoyed with everything around me...even those damn birds that keep churping in my damn ear wherever I go. Anyone ever have this much of a puss on on this stuff? Im taking 900mgs 1,4andro & a gram of 4ad powder/day.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Stop taking them, keep it under control or you will give the rest of us a bad name. Personally I don't see how the compounds you are taking would cause any aggresion. I'd hate to see you on Halotestin or methyl test.
Seriously if you are having this problem perhaps GABA could help, look into it.
LL

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I haven't personally been emotionally unstable (unless the 49ers lose LOL), but you should try 5-HTP and St.John's wort, it can alleviate your mood.

mrfumetsu

Awards
haha the only time i would rage was when i was in the gym with the weights... gotta use that **** to your advantage.

DobermanXXL

Awards
hah.. well here's an exercise from a self-help book I read in a phsych class...

Stand in front of a partner, or in front of the mirror. Jump up and down, and yell a loud "HAH" at the top of each jump. Increase the speed till you have a steady "HA,HA,HA,HA"

It sounds rediculous you're probably thinking.. but try it for a few minutes at least when you're angry. You will usually start cracking up

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
When I took 1,4-andro it gave me terrible anxiety, I had to stop taking it.

Transdrmal 4-AD never made me aggressive, but when I injected 1.5 cc of Pro-Sust (4-AD prop/cyp) it made me want to wrestle everyone I would came into contact with.

You just have to learn to control the mood changes or stop taking AAS completely. Ask yourself, is it worth it?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think more sleep and cardio helps a lot.

I am oldest of four, mom was oldest of five, dad grew up in a house of five men. Through close realtionships, I've learned I can be an intimidator sometimes, and I get very annoyed with just about everything very easily--especially with hormonal supps. I am the one who is supposed to go "roid rage" according to the studies.

But surprisingly I've never picked a fight or gotten into a physical altercation since middle school, and I attribute it to lots of sweating and cardio. After running five miles, it's nearly impossible for me to get bitchy or even for my pulse to rise above 50 for the rest of the day. I think you MUST have positive outlets for the aggression and carefully plan out your daily routine to handle it.

The mass quantities of dope I smoked in college might have helped, too! Stopped that a long time ago, though...for reasons...I seem to...forget.

mrfumetsu

Awards
stand in front of the mirror, breathe in deeply, then say GOOOOSFRABA....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL.....*from Seinfield*......."SERENITY NOW!!!"

Haha, can't get enough of that show...LOL...

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hormones do give me a bit of an edge, but I wouldn't say rage. Ultimately IMO if you're an ass, you're gonna be an ass whether or not you're using hormones. There were times when I was on M1T that my girl seemed to really piss me off more than usual, but i just learned to take a deep breathe and relax.

Or just buy a punching bag...