Epi fans..GTFIH!!

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
hey guys..
whats the most mg's you've seen anyone run Epi successfully ?? i know 30-40mg/ed is pretty much the average..how would this compound be at anything above 60mg's/ed ?? how would you rate epi's liver toxicity compared to other methyl's ??? i am currently in the middle of an epi cycle..been doing 45mg/ed for 2 weeks...thinking of bumping it upto 60mg's...just looking for some feeback from people who've tried higher doses.......

brown

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just up it, if you have a serm why be concerned

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ive seen it used up to 120mg... although 60mg seems like a good spot,, ive used up to 60mg before.. it was nothing special at 50mg.. bump it to 60 and youll see a little more gains.. but what r your goals? what exactly r u expecting? Epi is not harsh on your liver at all compared to other methyls

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
you're just short of the sweet spot for epi. wait into your third week before you decide to up it. its coming, just be patient.
maybe after 3 weeks run at 60 if you feel the need. i hope you have your support supps lined up....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of bridging a SD cycle with Epi in a 6 wek overall cycle so that I have a better chance of keeping my gains.. Would it be ok for me to does at 60 mgs of epi? Or is it too much right after SD?

Which brand of Epi do you guys recommend?

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
I usually tend to start at 60mg and work up to 90mg when it comes to Epi

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i used 70mg it was good

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am bridiging mdrol into epi at 40mgs for four weeks...if I have no sides by week 2 from epi I am upppppinnnnggg it to 50! I prefer methyl e....very cheap and good dosing imo

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
thanks for the replies guys..much appreciate it!!! i am looking to recomp and gain some strength in the process. i've already bumped it up to 60mg/ed as of two days ago...had a brilliant workout today...i know the epi hasnt really kicked in yet...so i'll wait till end of week 3 to make up my mind on whether to stay @60mg or increase.

i am using cycle support & organ shield and have my serm's in hand. got cortisol control and test booster too to add into the latter part of pct..so all good there :) .

i am using epi-strong brand (15mg caps/90 caps)...seems good..definitely cost effective.

brown

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
im pulsing epi at 90mg every third day. been doing so for nearly two months. excelent so far. my only concern is that high a dose every day could lead to some pretty nasty joint pain, if your prone to that stuff like i am.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
LMAO that there force factor is pretty rough

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
joint pain would be a concern for me too..i have tennis elbow in both arms arghhh..i am taking 4g's of fish oil along side some joint support. so far epi hasnt aggravated anything...only time will tell i suppose...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
joint pain would be a concern for me too..i have tennis elbow in both arms arghhh..i am taking 4g's of fish oil along side some joint support. so far epi hasnt aggravated anything...only time will tell i suppose...
up fish oil to 10g and drink more water, no one should have joint problems.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
honestly i think epi makes a good legal alternative to winstrol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
oh btw my buddy is stackin winnie and dbol soon so that will be exciting

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
never saw first hand respond from someone stacking winnie and dbol. its always cool to see these things in person rather than just read.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never saw first hand respond from someone stacking winnie and dbol. its always cool to see these things in person rather than just read.
one of my gym bros stacked these two in high doses for a long time with a **** ton test. he blew up and stayed so hard, so lean. it was incredible. but everyday i had to call to make sure he was still alive. ive never had the balls / lack of knowledge to do this.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah i got a buddy now, just constantly on **** load of orals AND HE GETS COMPLETELY WASTED CONSTANTLY he truly has a gifted liver. but now he is on like 30mg of m1t 100mg anavar i think some winnie too last time he has a break was 2 weeks ago for a duration of 3 weeks and before that i think it was 8 months since he had a break from orals and injects

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
one of my gym bros stacked these two in high doses for a long time with a **** ton test. he blew up and stayed so hard, so lean. it was incredible. but everyday i had to call to make sure he was still alive. ive never had the balls / lack of knowledge to do this.
:gay:

:lol:

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:gay:

:lol:
hahaha yeah and thats not at all, he put on some muscle too.

As far as running orals like that for that duration, its just crazy. my buddy is the same way, just reckless but he is f*cking jacked. i ran a-bombs for 7 weeks once, thats probably the worst ive done with orals.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did i start the high dose epi trend?

70mg is awesome 100 is even better, was only at 120 for 1 day but **** was good too.

cost prohibitive at that dose, but 100mg is amazing.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
100mg of epi?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i used 70 b4........ 100 could be pretty nice

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm... damn all yall haha. makes me wanna finish my planned sd/epi bridge with some higher dosed weeks.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i've been @60mg/ed for almost a week now. in a few days..i am thinking of upping it to 70mg's. i am stacking it with pmag..so i dont know if i want to go any higher...bit worried about me liver...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to throw this out there. I stacked epi with tren(90-135mg doses) and had my epi up to 80mg a day. Also used Dermacrine LV and AndroHard. In pct now.

That kind of dosing isnt what Id recommend to others but it is what I personally did.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i ran the last bit of my cycle with the epi@75mg/ed. was fine...gained a lot of strength from the cycle!!

chess315

chess315

Awards
personaly me and a lots of guys I have to epistine with think its proably one of the best strenght gainign compounds there is. I have tried over 40 and didnt notice much that seems to be the sweet spot. I had liver tests done after a cycle once and they where in the healthy range I didnt have pre cycle values albiet. I or people I know personaly cant even tell they are on anything other then strength gains and muscle

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Epi at doses of up to 90 mgs. I definately noticed a more full physique and more repartitioning at that dose.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Epi at doses of up to 90 mgs. I definately noticed a more full physique and more repartitioning at that dose.
Ya even I notice a big difference in my physique. Def the aspect of Epi I love the most. Combining Tren with Epi is the perfect combo for me.

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
yah i got a buddy now, just constantly on **** load of orals AND HE GETS COMPLETELY WASTED CONSTANTLY he truly has a gifted liver. but now he is on like 30mg of m1t 100mg anavar i think some winnie too last time he has a break was 2 weeks ago for a duration of 3 weeks and before that i think it was 8 months since he had a break from orals and injects
Just have to throw this in here. A friend of mines brother did the same kind of **** with orals. He is now no longer with us. He was huge, but possibly at the expense of his own life. According to his autopsy, his heart was very enlarged due to his unresponsible use of AAS. Know that this is not my opinion, but what was written in the autopsy report as his cause of death. This is in no way to knock anyone, just info to help us all remember what CAN happen.

Dueces