What is the easiest formula for m-1-t oral solution?

Hellhound

Awards
Looking to find out what the absolute easiest recipe would be to make an oral solution for m-1-t powder?? What choices are there (I dont have access to peg400, ba, bb right now) Just looking to use easy, everyday items such as olive oil or alcohol. Also, I dont want to ruin my powder, so if it would be safer to get all the proper ingrediants to ensure the powder dissolves, I guess I'll wait... :cool:

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Looking to find out what the absolute easiest recipe would be to make an oral solution for m-1-t powder?? What choices are there (I dont have access to peg400, ba, bb right now) Just looking to use easy, everyday items such as olive oil or alcohol. Also, I dont want to ruin my powder, so if it would be safer to get all the proper ingrediants to ensure the powder dissolves, I guess I'll wait... :cool:
m1t is so cheap.. $10 for 90 5mg tabs @ 1fast400.. plus i hear the m1t burns like hell. if you didn't already buy your powder just buy the tabs.

Bennett

Awards
Everclear is supposed to work.Add a gram of m1t to 99ml of everclear and you got 10mg a ml solution.

db682

Awards
  • Established
OOH GOD DOES IT BURN!!! Be prepared for the worse pain ever. I wasnt aware of it the first time I used it and I licked the bag it came in and holy **** I wanted to cry, vomit, punch something and die all at the same time. I currently have a huge batch of the **** in hombrew PEG and it dissolved great but I just wasnt prepared for the daily amounts of pain I have to take along with each dose. Nothing helps either. All you can do is fill your mouth with OJ or something acidic like that and squirt it down your throat and hope you swallow fast enough to limit the surface area it contacts. My workout partner (actually 2 people) who I hooked up with some thought I had some kind of problem with him cause he thought I was trying to kill him.

I believe another member from this board said it best when he said something like "I swallow it with OJ, then in a failed attempt to mask the pain I punch the wall then slam my head down on the table. After all that I cry cause it still hurts like a bitch."

db

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
yes, it burns.

no pain no gain!!!!!

it works just groovy in 151 if you can't get everclear

20 mg in a glass of grapefruit juice is a bit um... caliente... but doable

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
ethan_wilde Bulking 25
ironyogi Anabolics 19