Wow, so far up 8 lbs in 8 days of M1t

strangebrew

Awards
I started last wednesday...10 mg ED, bumped to 15, then 20. No sides whatsoever, even at the 20 mg. Have plenty of energy and a good appetite.
Today was actually the first day I weighed myself since I started at 192. Then bam, I step on the scale and I'm at 200 solid. Plus I still got another week to go.

So far I love this stuff.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Just be aware that probably 5-6lbs of that is water. The weight gain will start to slow at the 2 week mark, but that's when the strength gains come. You should be able to add some good lean mass now after the initial water weight gain.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
almost all of that is glycogen supercompensation. Don't want to be a downer, but so many people think that initial weight is muscle mass, and then lose a lot when they come off. While theirs no aromitization, it doesn't mean your muscles won't get "fuller". Keep liftin hard, and eatin big.

strangebrew

Awards
I'm sure you're right about the water, but usually when I'm holding water my face gets all puffy...and it seems to be leaner than when I started. Either way though, better to be water than fat :)