Formestane (or) 6-OXO Alone for Test C?

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
Would either compound by itself be a strong enough AI to combat possible sides from estrogen while on Test C?

I know Arimidex is by far the better choice, but would the Formestane or 6-OXO by surfice?

Anyone have experience with this? ....if so, what dose(s) of either do you recommend?

Thx..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Topical formestane at 150mg per day I believe should be sufficient. But it would be more expensive than just using adex..

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
Topical formestane at 150mg per day I believe should be sufficient. But it would be more expensive than just using adex..
^^^this is true.... but I want to see if $$$ isn't an object, could the Formestane "really" comat side just as well.

Anyone else??

svt cobra

I posted a question on this earlier and got some response like "are you kiding me"!!?!?? WTF????

Anyway, for some reason oral Formestane at 200mg did nothing for me, while 300mg of 6-OXO removed a small lump from under my nipple. Not sure what this means or if it helps, just my experience.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^this is true.... but I want to see if $$$ isn't an object, could the Formestane "really" comat side just as well.

Anyone else??
If topical form can kill estrogen 50 percent or more (dose dependent), I see it as a viable method for preventing gyno. It also increases IGF-1 unlike adex.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the bigger question is Why screw around? Its not like if you are injecting test c you haven't already crossed the line to illegal, and saving 20 or 30 bucks to take a chance with how well it works isn't any smarter

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess the bigger question is Why screw around? Its not like if you are injecting test c you haven't already crossed the line to illegal, and saving 20 or 30 bucks to take a chance with how well it works isn't any smarter
Actually, to run form on cycle would be 3-4 times more expensive than adex or letro.

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
I posted a question on this earlier and got some response like "are you kiding me"!!?!?? WTF????

Anyway, for some reason oral Formestane at 200mg did nothing for me, while 300mg of 6-OXO removed a small lump from under my nipple. Not sure what this means or if it helps, just my experience.

I saw that post...that's awesome bro! Everyone one is gonna react differently..lucky for you, it was positive :fing02:

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
I have a script

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
then if your estrogen levels are excessive, your doctor should be writing a scrip for arimidex or exemestane. Mine does.
My MD prescribes it for me as I'm "Borderline" low test levels ...he's not too familiar with the Arimidex, Nolvadex, Clomid, HCG ect. so I don't want to push it, hence the reason for the Formestane question....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up deadaim....good to see you in this forum bro.

Will probably go with the Adex...just wanted to hear others experiences.
If you have a choice, go with aromasin as its better for you lipid profiles and doesnt decrease IGF-1 levels..