dymethezine or havoc?

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
im getting ready to do a summer bulk. ive got my nolva and support supps lined up. im going to run 300mg for 30 days of feraguno. im wondering if i should add 45mg of dymethezine or 25mg of havoc with it. I have a bottle of each. Any feed back is appreciated.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
personally i would probably go with the dymethazine. but its up to you man, either one would be good

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personaly feel both compounds lack the ability to really bulk. I saw a buddy eat his ass off and add 7 lbs on Dimethazine and half seemed to be fat, havoc never was a mass gainer for me by any means, but i never looked at it to be. Just my thoughts though brother, id go with the Havoc but thats me.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I personaly feel both compounds lack the ability to really bulk. I saw a buddy eat his ass off and add 7 lbs on Dimethazine and half seemed to be fat, havoc never was a mass gainer for me by any means, but i never looked at it to be. Just my thoughts though brother, id go with the Havoc but thats me.
different people react differently to some things. there are people who don't get much from havoc, but you have your people who have great gains. just kinda depends on the person.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
different people react differently to some things. there are people who don't get much from havoc, but you have your people who have great gains. just kinda depends on the person.
Yes touche'

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
damn so we got 1 vote for each so far. im not trying to get a carzy bulk off this. maybe gain 10lbs, and lose a little fat in the process. im planning on eating clean. just a summer bulk. not a heavy winter bulk.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
well if you wanna lose fat in the process, go with havoc

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
alright im going with havoc just took my first dose. also i did some reading and havoc is class 1 while furaguno is class 2 for PHs so they should compliment each other better since dymethazine is class 2 same as furaguno.

svt cobra

I agree with 3clipseGT. Dimethazine didn't deliver for me either. HAVOC has been used extensively as of late, so there is a lot of feedback. But, as stated, gains are minimal. As much as I hate to say it, for the OTC AAS, Superdrol is still king if you can live through the sides.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i LOVE EPI COMPOUNDS!!! high dosed eat like a horse gain a decent amount or high dose and cut and be INSANELY vascular

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
I agree with 3clipseGT. Dimethazine didn't deliver for me either. HAVOC has been used extensively as of late, so there is a lot of feedback. But, as stated, gains are minimal. As much as I hate to say it, for the OTC AAS, Superdrol is still king if you can live through the sides.
ya i tried superdrol i hated the sides, didn't even finish the cycle of it but that was back when i was 175. my last two cycles were with phera plex, and my last cycle was phera and tren. and those were awesome and i actually felt better on cycle then i do off cycle. im hoping the 300mg a day of furaguno along with 25mg havoc will show some results, im sure that should be better than havoc alone. i will probably give superdrol another try when im 210-215.

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
i LOVE EPI COMPOUNDS!!! high dosed eat like a horse gain a decent amount or high dose and cut and be INSANELY vascular
ya ill be eating like a horse. i just spent $200 at the grociery store on meat, more meat, veggies, peanut butter, whole milk, wheat bread, hummus and turkey chili.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go with HAVOC i love RPN,

dymeth IMO garbage compared to others out there, epi is more potent in vida any way

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man if you are wondering between those two id say neither O_O. they are two very different compounds.

do some research and youll figure out which is better for your goals, but lol @ at you "adding some dymeth" to your fura cycle haha

Cassavus

I personally would run the Havoc. If you intake enough calories you can turn it into a decent bulk cycle. I'd also recommend running it at 30 or 40mg.

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
Man if you are wondering between those two id say neither O_O. they are two very different compounds.

do some research and youll figure out which is better for your goals, but lol @ at you "adding some dymeth" to your fura cycle haha
i did some reasearch. i know dymeths for bulking, and havocs for cutting. but i am not trying to do a typical bulk. i want a dry bulk and to tone up a little more for summer. both these compounds are dry gains. anyways im going with havoc. and whats wrong with adding dymeth to fura? i guess i figured out a few things that are wrong, but im wondering what u mean. and no body lols at me. :damnit:

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, steroids are NOT FOR CUTTING. I hate how this practice is becoming so widely distributed. Steroids allow for an irregular amount of protein synthesis, when eating in a calorie surplus, you allow for maximal synthesis.

Using steroids to increase your metabolism and lower the possibility of muscle being used as energy, is a complete waste of money, time, and your health.

Dymethazine is not a bulker as opposed to epi being a cutter, epi is just not as potent as dzine in terms of effective doses to size gain.

If you wanna lose fat, then do that, but dont use steroids.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, steroids are NOT FOR CUTTING. I hate how this practice is becoming so widely distributed. Steroids allow for an irregular amount of protein synthesis, when eating in a calorie surplus, you allow for maximal synthesis.

Using steroids to increase your metabolism and lower the possibility of muscle being used as energy, is a complete waste of money, time, and your health.

Dymethazine is not a bulker as opposed to epi being a cutter, epi is just not as potent as dzine in terms of effective doses to size gain.

I CAN lose fat while using steroids and at the same time raise protein synthesis in the body in order to maintain, and even add a few pounds of muscle in the process. Just the fact that protein synthesis is raised in the body beyond natural levels while using steroids makes them ideal for sustaining and even adding muscle while losing fat. That is enough for me to incorporate certain steroids into a cutting cycle. Cutting naturally will not maintain or add pounds of muscle the same way as someone cutting while using havoc will. There is a great benefit to cutting with steroids. IMO.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya i tried superdrol i hated the sides, didn't even finish the cycle of it but that was back when i was 175. my last two cycles were with phera plex, and my last cycle was phera and tren. and those were awesome and i actually felt better on cycle then i do off cycle. im hoping the 300mg a day of furaguno along with 25mg havoc will show some results, im sure that should be better than havoc alone. i will probably give superdrol another try when im 210-215.
Affraid to break it to you but 25mgs of Havoc or an epi compound is probably going to be dissapointing, i could be wrong but even at 40mgs for me i was like really?

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
Affraid to break it to you but 25mgs of Havoc or an epi compound is probably going to be dissapointing, i could be wrong but even at 40mgs for me i was like really?
25mg stand alone sure, but what about stacked with 300mg of furaguno? still useless? I guess I could up the dosage to 50mg, but i'd have to order another bottle and hope it gets here by the time i run out of the one im on now. really though i've been taking these two together for 4 days now and im up 6lbs. im sure most of that is bloat, but still its 6lbs. hopefully i get up another 10, and i'll know some of thats real weight. let me know what you think, thanks for the advice.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Preaching to the choir.

I recently noticed alot of compounds being recommended as both bulkers and cutters. Superdrol? I guess so, but why the most harsh compound out to cut? For me it just doesnt add up.

It appears selling product is more important than good sound advice.

Whats really funny to watch is someone do a cycle, eat above maintenance, make very good gains, then do a cut in pct .... Or drop back to maintenance and lose it.

I dont get it. All that work on the body, just to throw it away.

Steroids shouldnt be used in place of a strict disciplined diet.

IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I LOVE Epi/Havoc at high doses. 25mgs of Havoc....?