Protodrol to date.........

svt cobra

I am at the end of week three of Iforce's Protodrol. I decided to try it even though there is very little out there on the Net, except a conversation log where Patrick Arnold describes how a friend of his tried it, and raved about it.

I started at 75mg week one, and worked up to 100mg the last two weeks(the recommended dose is 50, but every PH I have ever tried or read about, I personally never see results without upping the dose.; just my body I guess). I take 25mg in the AM, 50mg preworkout, and 25mg before bedtime.

Here is what I've noticed;

-I have a hidden strength that seems to hit me the last couple of reps, in the last couple of sets (sneaky strong is the best way I can describe it).

-a leaner appearance, but only a minimal weight gain after three weeks(about 4 pounds).

-I have a "pump" similar to a good preworkout drink; muscles are very hard right before, during, and after my workout.

-a "feel good" feeling before and after working out. I'm not feeling thrashed to death after a good workout.

-a little acne; nothing bad at all. But, I usually dont have any, and now I have a few popping up on my chest, back etc.

-a little "road rage" type impatience popping up that wasnt there before. Guys not putting there weights in the rack is REALLY starting to bother me.

I wish I could report more, but that is really all I have to add, and I wanted to get some more information out there for others.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like... about what I would expect. Too bad the strength gains aren't more blatant though, and at a double dose. Would probably do well stacked w/ something that's got some muscle-building potential.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the report. With this and the few others I've seen, it sounds like a solid compound at 75-100 mgs/day. Not tremendous, but solid.

Some recomp effect, decent strength, not a huge mass builder, but the 4 lbs you added are very likely lean muscle with no water retention. If the A-ring saturation does indeed reduce liver toxicity, then even better, and could be an excellent compound to stack a non-methyl with. Results kind of sound like low-dose H-drol or Epi/Havoc.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its H-drolesque and won't kick in till start of week 4 or so...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good feedback Cobra! I will say though that my experience was more dramatic and I neve went over 75mgs. I actually just love this stuff. Besides test its the only hormone I would really love to use again! (or GH I guess, LOL). I had grat hardness and leaning out effect. Definately noticed the pump effect you described. Strength was pretty pronounced but I certainly did notice that increase in muscular endurance on those last reps though. My acne was there but nothing worse then usual for me. The thing I really liked was the positive alpha feeling and increase in libido. I have to say I really loved my 3 week run and I am planning a 4-6 week run with androhard in a few weeks.

Also keep in mind I am a really good responder to all hormonal products so take what I said with a grain of salt.....good stuff in my opinon though.

Mr.50