PHs and alcohol

Texan281

Awards
Just wanna know when it its safe to drink moderately to heavily after i've finished a 6 week P-Mag cycle.

Cuz Im been goin to the club with my friends and being sober is booooooooooooring. God i cant wait to knock back like 10 jager bombs!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
IMO once ur done with AAS its ok still keep the milk thistle....... JAGER BOMB!!!!!!!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your probably gunna be chill man, although a blood test couldnt hurt..

Texan281

Awards
IMO once ur done with AAS its ok still keep the milk thistle....... JAGER BOMB!!!!!!!
Just want what i wanted to hear!!!! Im got a bunch of Cycle Assist left so im gonna run that till its finished. Now that im all good I might as well knock back a few brews and hit the Cap'n Mo.

I have a few people telling me stuff like "alcohol is gonna mess up ur testosterone since you've just finished a cycle. It'll probably mess up you keeping your gains" Anybody ever hear of anything like that?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we have all heard of that, but your from texas, its hard convincing you guys to calm down a bit.

tigerbunny

Awards
Just want what i wanted to hear!!!! Im got a bunch of Cycle Assist left so im gonna run that till its finished. Now that im all good I might as well knock back a few brews and hit the Cap'n Mo.

I have a few people telling me stuff like "alcohol is gonna mess up ur testosterone since you've just finished a cycle. It'll probably mess up you keeping your gains" Anybody ever hear of anything like that?
I remember reading somewhere that alcohol messes up protein synthesis, but I forget where.

Texan281

Awards
Man, reading that alcohol messes up testosterone kinda irritates me. I mean, I used to do alot of X. Horrible on the body. Stuff slimmed me down to a meth-head like physique. I quit that because its too crazy, fun but crazy. After that is when i took a Physical Education course at the college. The teacher really motivated me and thats when i started lifting. I was just turning 19 when i started and i was hella weak(im talking like benching 70lbs x10)I've smoked bud since i was like 15-16(i forget lol) and i just recently stopped on my 21st bday, thinking that I'll just get drunk instead of blazing. Plus, itll shut my gf up(kinda) and i wont have to risk getting arrested. I also read bud decreases testosterone and decided to get serious about lifting. for example: Protein intake, proper supplementing etc. And now im reading all this stuff about alcohol and testosterone and think "Man can a dude just get f'd up without it messing up his bodybuilding goals?"

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what i do is i drink coconut milk MASSIVE ELECTROLYTES 15x more than Gatorade, eat a protein bar with tons of healthy fats, bring a 50g protein shot with me so i am not deprived of protein ( every 2-3 hours shot up 25g of protein). when i come back home i have more coconut milk another big muscle milk shake and that pretty much best u can do to stay anabolic while drinking. I DRINK A LOT when i drink this happens to work well for me while i go out.

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
/\ now thats dedication /\

the best i do is order a plate of hot wings at the bar haha.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
what i do is i drink coconut milk MASSIVE ELECTROLYTES 15x more than Gatorade, eat a protein bar with tons of healthy fats, bring a 50g protein shot with me so i am not deprived of protein ( every 2-3 hours shot up 25g of protein). when i come back home i have more coconut milk another big muscle milk shake and that pretty much best u can do to stay anabolic while drinking. I DRINK A LOT when i drink this happens to work well for me while i go out.
thats smart - im doing this from now on.

I'm the same way - if im sober, fine im sober but when i drink its on. I want to be carried out at the end of the night, lol. OP - truth is everything is a trade off in life. You want to feel good chemically your body reacts in counterproductive ways. Just gotta use moderation. Phenibut is an awesome compound - makes you feel ****ing great with little to no negative sides EXCEPT you kind of get hooked on it and if you stop using it you go thru a minidepression, lol. Other than that, no hepatoxicity, no hang over, feels kind of like drunk + high, great sleep, no interference with lifting.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm the same way - if im sober, fine im sober but when i drink its on. I want to be carried out at the end of the night, lol. OP - truth is everything is a trade off in life. You want to feel good chemically your body reacts in counterproductive ways. Just gotta use moderation. Phenibut is an awesome compound - makes you feel ****ing great with little to no negative sides EXCEPT you kind of get hooked on it and if you stop using it you go thru a minidepression, lol. Other than that, no hepatoxicity, no hang over, feels kind of like drunk + high, great sleep, no interference with lifting.
What the f*** is phenibut and where the f*** can I get it?!?!?!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established

LMFAO CARRIED OUT? U SURE UR NOT MY BROTHER? lmao i am the same way bottle of jagger b4 i leave my house is my pre funk. but yah i drink like once a month. its really a great combo next day u feel as full as if u never drank

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
What the f*** is phenibut and where the f*** can I get it?!?!?!
Phenibut is a gaba agonist and you can get it from the web. The dose on the bottle is like 500mg or something - take like 3 grams and mix it in a water bottle before you go out. Sip on it all night you'll feel awesome. Like I said tho - you can get hooked so try to limit it to like one or two nights a week max.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading somewhere that alcohol messes up protein synthesis, but I forget where.
hence the reason why u get drunk. and yes excessive drinking lowers testosterone and raises estrogen, causing problems with sexual performance after heavy drinking. not to meantion man boobs.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
NOT NOW CHIEF, I'M IN THE F*CKING ZONE!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M"]YouTube- My New Haircut[/nomedia]

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
really phenibut and alcohol? is this similar to VICODIN and alcohol?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if it is............... "we might have a situations here"

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
why what wrong with jersey guidos? haha
Nothing is wrong with them. I think they are great. I love having my gym to myself on Thurs, Fri, and Sat.

Mon through Wed you have to fight for anything to do with chest or shoulders.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is wrong with them. I think they are great. I love having my gym to myself on Thurs, Fri, and Sat.

Mon through Wed you have to fight for anything to do with chest or shoulders.
lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where u from in Texas? IM originally from Nacogdoches....Near Tyler....DIRTY THIRD!

flipsry09

Awards
Man, reading that alcohol messes up testosterone kinda irritates me. I mean, I used to do alot of X. Horrible on the body. Stuff slimmed me down to a meth-head like physique. I quit that because its too crazy, fun but crazy. After that is when i took a Physical Education course at the college. The teacher really motivated me and thats when i started lifting. I was just turning 19 when i started and i was hella weak(im talking like benching 70lbs x10)I've smoked bud since i was like 15-16(i forget lol) and i just recently stopped on my 21st bday, thinking that I'll just get drunk instead of blazing. Plus, itll shut my gf up(kinda) and i wont have to risk getting arrested. I also read bud decreases testosterone and decided to get serious about lifting. for example: Protein intake, proper supplementing etc. And now im reading all this stuff about alcohol and testosterone and think "Man can a dude just get f'd up without it messing up his bodybuilding goals?"
Where did you hear smoking decreases testosterone? In my opinion it's much safer than drinking.