Safe, Non-Toxic, Alternative to Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl Alcohol?

MaxPotential

Awards
This is my first post, I've had Psychological issues since 15 and was essentially a guinea pig for Psychotropic Medication. It'd have been better off had my parents not placed me on anything. Regardless, I'm almost back to 100%, and one of the issues I've identified is very low T, and low free testosterone.

I've purchased 10G of Testosterone Enanthate and will make my own - shall inject 1CC (250mg concentration) every 3 weeks.

My question is that my research shows that both Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl Alcohol are toxic.

Has anyone heard of a non-toxic alternate to Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl Alcohol?

If none is known, I'll skip adding the Benzyl Benzoate and try to minimize my usage of Benzyl Alcohol.

The carrier oil I've chosen is Sesame Seed Oil (organic, cold-pressed).

This is my first time injecting. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

MaxPotential

Awards
Sorry to leave out, I'm 27, 145lbs. Very skinny (low body fat). I've gone to the gym and am surprisingly strong (can bench 250 and curl 50lb free weights). But I can't gain weight. My "Testosterone Free" level was recorded at 0.59 (normal is 0.95-4.30). And "Testosterone" was 222.38 (normal is 241-827 NG/DL).

I also believe the Testosterone is, hopefully, the last component to getting me back to "normal" Psychologically and Cognitively. I suffer from low energy, decreased verbal communication ability and also horrendous short-term / working memory.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think you are worrying to much about something simple. It's a small amount you are injecting and you really only need 2-5% ba and no bb for test enath.