AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
1-6 weeks on 500mg Test P EW
7-10 HPTA recovery phase.
11-17 750mg Test P EW

PCT full recovery.

What do you think of this setup, and any recommendable AIs?

Last edited:
MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Sounds retarded to me...Why would you inject test p every wednesday? its usually EOD or ED. 500mg EW is like a test E cycle...which is usually pinned twice per week as well.

Also whats up with the 7-12 week HPTA recovery? What are you planning on using for this "recovery"...If nothing that will hurt your gains and then restarting again?

Not being mean, but To me this sounds just plain stupid.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
bro were did u get this setup? i hope you werent reading "ross's steroid therapies" cause it looks like something he would say to do , minus the EW Test prop injections thats something noone would do

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Ahh sorry you misunderstood me. EW is each week in my terms =)

I know that it has to be injected eod, the 500-750mg was just total for the week =)

The recovery period is to ensure that after the second blast round it will be easier to recover, and to prevent the risk of damage to the testicles.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Sounds retarded to me...Why would you inject test p every wednesday? its usually EOD or ED. 500mg EW is like a test E cycle...which is usually pinned twice per week as well.

Also whats up with the 7-12 week HPTA recovery? What are you planning on using for this "recovery"...If nothing that will hurt your gains and then restarting again?

Not being mean, but To me this sounds just plain stupid.
EW=Every Week.

I'm not really liking the cycle that much. just do your traditional cycle.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
EW=Every Week.

I'm not really liking the cycle that much. just do your traditional cycle.
And why dont you like it? =)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
fox - I got EW=every week but still not a fan of the cycle. I think its safer and more common to do the cycle, get shutdown, then recover, then time off=time on. I would not do two cycles back to back like that. What were you going to run wks. 7-12?

Plus I'd run at least 100mg a day and inject ED.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
And why dont you like it? =)
b/c its like running two cycles back to back. I say you should just run one cycle then PCT then another cycle. Who else do you know that has done this set up before (cycle w/ recovery phase then back on for a few weeks)?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
b/c its like running two cycles back to back. I say you should just run one cycle then PCT then another cycle. Who else do you know that has done this set up before (cycle w/ recovery phase then back on for a few weeks)?
exactly what i said above - its like doing 2 back to back cycles. Time off = time on. Do a 8 weeker lpus a 3 wk pct then take 11 weeks off and start again.

Tyler3295

Awards
If you are worried about your nuts being damaged (which can be "fixed" with an adequate PCT), just run a small dose of HCG on cycle.

Something like 250iu 2-3x/wk should suffice. Of course watch estro levels with an AI. Perhaps, some arimidex at .5mg EOD or something.

Try pinning 75mg/ED or 150mg/EOD to equal 525mg/wk prop. Don't break it up like that though. If you are THAT worried about your nuts, don't run test at all. There is a such thing as trying to be TOO safe..

---

Speaking of your PCT, what does your PCT setup look like?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Yup, back to back cycles are nooo good. Just when your boys are getting ready to rev up production again.....BAM! HPTA shutdown once more. Your "boys" aren't going to like those working conditions and may join a union where they never have to work hard again-TRT. In TRT's union, your boys take it easy, and you take shots in the a$$ for the rest of your life.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for your suggestion and comments. Please give me a moment to explain why I would run this cycle, I got off in a hurry.

First of all, yes I do know that testosterone propionate has to be injected at least every other day - preferably every day. I made the mistake typing EW, that was just to give the total amount of testosterone injected every/each week. As Tyler3295 wrote above, that is the way I am going to inject, 75mg ED. Sorry about the confusion.
HCG will be used at 250iu e4d during the cycle.

Have you guys ever heard of the blast and cruise model? Blasting high dosage/cruising low dosage/Blasting high dosage/Off.

I was inspired by that protocol. The benefits as I see them by running a cycle like mine would be:

1: Constant gains, no stagnation.
2: Easier recovery, compared to if you were running for 12 weeks straight.
3: Faster results. (Yes I do care about my health, don't worry ;)
4: Safer in my opinion by giving the body a chance to reach homoeostasis.

A lot of us people who has used AAS have experienced halting progress during cycle, this is typically occuring after 6-8 weeks of usage, depending on the ester type of course, in this case it is a short propionate.

That is why I find it beneficial to stop the cycle at that time. When going for more than 6 weeks I find the side effects becoming a bigger concern compared to the gains I am making.

When I have reached the 6 weeks, I will introduce a low dosage of Nolvadex (10mg ED) to force some HPTA stimulation. You know, a short recovery phase which in the end will make it easier for me to make a full recovery after the next "blast" period.
Also this will give my body a chance to reach homoeostasis, blood pressure, hormones and so on.

PCT:
Nolvadex
Aromasin
Sustain Alpha
Naturals.

The hCG is incorporated in the cycle, so no need for that after the cycle.

That is what I have been thinking and I am sorry I did not take the time to write it down like this at first.

What are your thoughts, the same? =)

I appreciate the feedback.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Yup, back to back cycles are nooo good. Just when your boys are getting ready to rev up production again.....BAM! HTPA shutdown once more. Your "boys" aren't going to like those working conditions and may join a union where they never have to work hard again-TRT. In TRT's union, your boys take it easy, and you take shots in the a$$ for the rest of your life.
True, but that is actually what I am trying to avoid by giving them a chance for recovery instead of a longer constant suppression.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was impressed by what you had to say to defend yourself OP...

Until I got to your PCT. Where is the Nolva and/or clomid. Also the aramosin should be used ON cycle to prevent the aromatizing test to give you titties.

Also your HPTA will not recover itself in those 4 weeks... what are you doing mang?!

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Dude, a 17 week cycle with 3 weeks off in the middle will give the same Test levels after 17 weeks of straight cycle.

Why let the levels drop and lose the chance to get the gains? Just go 14 weeks straight and get better results from the cycle.

A guy going 14 weeks straight vs. a guy going 17 weeks with a 3 week break in the middle. It's easy to see who will get the most gains, the guy who didn't tease his testicles.

I(WE) are making jokes at your expense, but seriously are giving this advice in the hopes that you take it to heart dude.:fing02:

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
1: I do have nolvadex for my PCT, I forgot to add it sorry, Clomid is too old school for me and does a lot of side effects I would like to avoid.
2: It is 4 weeks I am totally OFF guys week 7,8,9 and 10 ;)
3: The "ON time" is only 12 weeks =)

Trust me guys I am hearing what you say, but please do not make jokes at my expense, I believe that I am defending my thoughts pretty well =)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Deaddaim you are right my HPTA is not going to recover in weeks, but the purpose of the 4 weeks is simply to activate it again instead of it being suppressed for another 4 weeks as it normally would during a regular cycle.

Oh and thank you all for being so polite. It is nice to have discussion on the web without some flamers ruining the great environment.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
OP - in my opinion you have misunderstood some of hte research you have done and you should probably do alot more research before going anywhere near AAS. I will address points one-by-one.

Have you guys ever heard of the blast and cruise model? Blasting high dosage/cruising low dosage/Blasting high dosage/Off.
No no no. The blast and cruise model is for guys on HRT who are no longer dependent on their HPTA for test production. They take low dose test (normal levels) for the rest of their lives. These guys could potentially still have a desire to juice. Therefore they take HIGH doses for a 10-12 week period and then cut back to regular level doses, there is no need to do a pct but you are committing to being dependent on hormone injections for life.

THERE IS NO RECOVERY OF THE HPTA DURING THE "CRUISE" PERIOD!

What you have laid out is not blasting and cruising - you and blasting and coming to a screeching halt. What you are doing is more like a 6 week pulse on-pulse off, which is not smart.

I was inspired by that protocol. The benefits as I see them by running a cycle like mine would be:

1: Constant gains, no stagnation.
2: Easier recovery, compared to if you were running for 12 weeks straight.
3: Faster results. (Yes I do care about my health, don't worry ;)
4: Safer in my opinion by giving the body a chance to reach homoeostasis.
I'll address point one later. As for point 2 I do NOT AT ALL think you will have an easier recovery than if you just ran 12 weeks straight. I am also not following point 3, why do you think you'll make faster gains by taking this break in the middle of the cycle? Point 4 I disagree with the most. Once you shutdown your HPTA the only way to get it back to normal is to run a thorough PCT. Furthermore, after pct you are only getting yourself going again a little and full recovery isn't till a few weeks after pct - hence the hard and fast rule preached here: Time On = Time Off. You will not make a full recovery with a few weeks break, first off, and second I think you'll actually do more damage getting the HPTA half started and then suppressing it again.

A lot of us people who has used AAS have experienced halting progress during cycle, this is typically occuring after 6-8 weeks of usage, depending on the ester type of course, in this case it is a short propionate.

That is why I find it beneficial to stop the cycle at that time. When going for more than 6 weeks I find the side effects becoming a bigger concern compared to the gains I am making.
:eek5:
umm.... who has ever experienced halting progress during cycle?!?!?!!? If you plateau while you are on cycle then you need to address your diet or training. I have never heard of plateauing 6-8 weeks into cycle. If anything I think 6-8 weeks into the cycle you are full force forward. You are feeling pumped as hell, seeing results already, in the gym going harder than ever. If anything I think running short cycles is talking all the risk with minimal benefits - longer cycles IMO are the "safer" route - but I grant you this is my opinion.

When I have reached the 6 weeks, I will introduce a low dosage of Nolvadex (10mg ED) to force some HPTA stimulation. You know, a short recovery phase which in the end will make it easier for me to make a full recovery after the next "blast" period.
10mg every day will not be sufficient after 6 weeks of test prop in your system. The shutdown combined with excess estrogen from the aromatized test will induce boobs at this point in your cycle. You will not have a "short recovery phase" you will have a PMS phase from sky high estrogen.

PCT:
Nolvadex
Aromasin
Sustain Alpha
Naturals.

The hCG is incorporated in the cycle, so no need for that after the cycle.
PCT could use work IMO but most importantly you never, never, ever run hCG during PCT.

I'm sorry if I've been a little hard here in this post but its so that 1) you get the point and 2) other newbies who read this thread do not think this is a good idea. There is alot to learn about this science and it isnt always straight-forward. I am not trying to flame you - actually quite the opposite. I think your thoughts come from a good place but they are misguided and I do not want to see you hurt yourself.

Please feel free to ask me ANY questions at all, either in a thread or by PM. I'm here to help and what I said here needs to be stated forcefully and bluntly. I hope you are not offended.

I recommend reading the entire first post of this thread, by unreal machine - one of our veterans - with contributions from some other members including myself: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables.html

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Your plan will be much more suppressive than a traditional 10 week prop cycle, while yielding the same gains (if you're lucky). Nothing good is going to happen during that 3 week break. NOTHING. It isn't even enough time for myostatin to lower.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Your plan will be much more suppressive than a traditional 10 week prop cycle, while yielding the same gains (if you're lucky). Nothing good is going to happen during that 3 week break. NOTHING. It isn't even enough time for myostatin to lower.
:goodpost: i understand where the OPs logic comes from but it is faulty.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, you have been a great help. I have instead decided to run this cycle:

1-5 75mg Test P ED
6-10 100mg Test P ED
1-10 500mg Androhard ED
1-9 300iu hCG Monday, Thursday and Sunday.

My biggest concern is if how my hairline will respond to the Androhard.

This cycle is thanks to you guys for your advice and criticism. Thank you very much!

Feel free to leave a comment if you feel like it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, you have been a great help. I have instead decided to run this cycle:

1-5 75mg Test P ED
6-10 100mg Test P ED
1-10 500mg Androhard ED
1-9 300iu hCG Monday, Thursday and Sunday.

My biggest concern is if how my hairline will respond to the Androhard.

This cycle is thanks to you guys for your advice and criticism. Thank you very much!

Feel free to leave a comment if you feel like it.
just keep prop at 100mgs, i dont understand why youre ramping it up 75 to 100. 525 mg vs 700 EW

drop androhard if youre worreid about it, real AAS blow any ph out of the water. youll learn that their a waste of time.

just do HCG e3d, mark it on a calender or something.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
just keep prop at 100mgs, i dont understand why youre ramping it up 75 to 100. 525 mg vs 700 EW

drop androhard if youre worreid about it, real AAS blow any ph out of the water. youll learn that their a waste of time.

just do HCG e3d, mark it on a calender or something.
Androhard is to keep my DHT levels in check whereas it will make recovery at lot easier and making me feel better on the cycle. I will however drop it if I see the slightest of shedding. I agree that most PH are weak compared to the dosages you can use with real AAS, but IMO they have their place, like how I am using it now =)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Androhard is to keep my DHT levels in check whereas it will make recovery at lot easier and making me feel better on the cycle. I will however drop it if I see the slightest of shedding. I agree that most PH are weak compared to the dosages you can use with real AAS, but IMO they have their place, like how I am using it now =)
HCG > androhard.

you might want to have an AI like adex/exem as well, not saying you have to use it but if a problem arrises ya know.

EDIT:

oh noticed its your 1st run. May want to switch to E/C instead of P. Mainly for getting use to pinning. I mean youre going to be doing it ED what may be to much for a first timer.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate =)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I like that cycle much better fox. I think you're going to love it. I also think you are going to find that recovery is not a problem when you take on-cycle precautions, like hCG, and have a killer pct.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, again thank you for your advice!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I like that cycle much better fox. I think you're going to love it. I also think you are going to find that recovery is not a problem when you take on-cycle precautions, like hCG, and have a killer pct.
I agree,

HCG is a godsend. better than sliced bread

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Apparently, Androhard is a PH that requires a 2 step conversion to DHT. It isn't going to "keep DHT in check", it is going to increase DHT and lower estrogen. It may make recovery a bit easier by lowering estrogen, but why not just use an AI? It's basically just weak proviron.

Also, since this is your first cycle and you have very limited knowledge on the subject, I'd recommend you stick to 400mg test E/week and stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Also, since this is your first cycle and you have very limited knowledge on the subject, I'd recommend you stick to 400mg test E/week and stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
I can't help but to take a little offence here. Why do you think that I have a very limited knowledge on the subject of AAS usage? I would be happy to challenge the majority of people on this forum.

I appreciate the feedback though.

This is not my first cycle either it is my fourth actually.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I can't help but to take a little offence here. Why do you think that I have a very limited knowledge on the subject of AAS usage? I would be happy to challenge the majority of people on this forum.

I appreciate the feedback though.

This is not my first cycle either it is my fourth actually.
Oh. Somehow we all got the impression that it was your first AAS cycle. We're not counting OTC cycles are we?

And I think you have a limited knowledge because your original plan was awful and pointless, and you don't seem to understand what DHT does (based on your Androhard concerns).

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Oh. Somehow we all got the impression that it was your first AAS cycle. We're not counting OTC cycles are we?

And I think you have a limited knowledge because your original plan was awful and pointless, and you don't seem to understand what DHT does (based on your Androhard concerns).
Fair enough I am not here to prove myself to you or your arrogant attitude.

I do appreciate though the feedback you have given. For now, lets leave it.