Help decide my cycle...........

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I have two thirds of a bottle of 1-T Tren trsndermal cream left and a bottle of Havoc arriving tommorrow.

I am thinking of one of two dosings (but advise on others if you think of better)

1/ Thinking Tren will help bridge strength gains till the 3rd week when Havoc is reported to kick in so:
Havoc 20/20/40/40
Tren 4 pumps ED till it runs out approx 15 days

2/ More conventional stack cycle for 4 weeks
Havoc 20/30/30/30
Tren 2 pumps ED - should last most of 4 weeks

I am running Cycle Assist for the 4 weeks at 2xcaps 2xED

PCT planned is:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
AI Testopro
DS Lean Xtreme
AI Glycobol
CEE

Opinions please - and fast I want to start 24-48 hours if all is delivered on time!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would run both for four weeks. havoc and a "tren" was my favorite PH cycle. great gains. personally i think it is better to run a compound for as long as u can, in this case four weeks, instead of doing kind of a blitz. it'll also keep hormone levels somewhat more stable

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
i would run both for four weeks. havoc and a "tren" was my favorite PH cycle. great gains. personally i think it is better to run a compound for as long as u can, in this case four weeks, instead of doing kind of a blitz. it'll also keep hormone levels somewhat more stable
So how would you dose?

20/30/30/30 and 2 pumps ED? (Remember I do not have a full quota of Tren)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would do 20/30/30/40. as for the 1-t since u have lets see if i can do the math here...4 pumps x 15 days, so u have about 60 pumps left?

either 2 pumps a day for 30 days or 3 pumps a day for the last 20 days.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
i would do 20/30/30/40. as for the 1-t since u have lets see if i can do the math here...4 pumps x 15 days, so u have about 60 pumps left?

either 2 pumps a day for 30 days or 3 pumps a day for the last 20 days.
I can obviously only guess on the maths but you can see the bottle contents and it looks like I used about a third before. The label from memory suggests 4 pumps a day = 27 days and 5 pumps 23 - or similar. So with the amout used already I'd say at 4 pumps I would have about 16-19 so 3 pumps should give upto 24days roughly, OR 2 pumps should last the duration.

You think start Havoc only then add Tren rather than starting with it being that the final week of Havoc should have seen it fully kick in and if up the dose to 40mg last week should be more effective?

Really unsure best route - thanks for input though :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I can obviously only guess on the maths but you can see the bottle contents and it looks like I used about a third before. The label from memory suggests 4 pumps a day = 27 days and 5 pumps 23 - or similar. So with the amout used already I'd say at 4 pumps I would have about 16-19 so 3 pumps should give upto 24days roughly, OR 2 pumps should last the duration.

You think start Havoc only then add Tren rather than starting with it being that the final week of Havoc should have seen it fully kick in and if up the dose to 40mg last week should be more effective?

Really unsure best route - thanks for input though :)
yes sir. the otc "trens" i have used have kicked in very quickly. let the havoc build then add it in. would be more effective IMO.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
yes sir. the otc "trens" i have used have kicked in very quickly. let the havoc build then add it in. would be more effective IMO.
Thanks man.

So now thinking:
Days 1-4 Havoc 20mg 1xAM 1xPM
Days 5-7 Havoc 20mg 1xAM 1xPM Tren 2 pumps
Week 2-3 Havoc 30mg Tren 3 pumps AM
Week 4 Havoc 40mg

How should I dose the Havoc when on 30mg and 40mg. I workout at 19:30 and eat around 18:00 but have read it is not adviseable to take later then 18:00 PH'S as it further shuts you down due to nighttime being natural test main time?
So how to dose 30mg and 40mg both workout and non workout days?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i am always a fan of dosing the highest concentration of a compound before working out. so for 20mgs, take 20mgs before working out. when you go to 30, take 1 in the am and 2 before working out. with 40mgs take 1 in the am and 3 before working out. thats how i did it. it won't interrupt your test at night, don't worry about it. on non workout days, spread it out evenly during the day. for 2 pills: 1 am 1 pm; 3 pills: 1 am, 1 lunch time, 1 pm; 4 pills: 2 am, 2pm

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
i am always a fan of dosing the highest concentration of a compound before working out. so for 20mgs, take 20mgs before working out. when you go to 30, take 1 in the am and 2 before working out. with 40mgs take 1 in the am and 3 before working out. thats how i did it. it won't interrupt your test at night, don't worry about it. on non workout days, spread it out evenly during the day. for 2 pills: 1 am 1 pm; 3 pills: 1 am, 1 lunch time, 1 pm; 4 pills: 2 am, 2pm
Sounds good advice on the 30mg and 40mg and pre workout - just wondering that first week if when trying to build the compound up in the system waiting to take the full 20mg dose pre workout, leaving 24 hours from the last dose might be an issue?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good advice on the 30mg and 40mg and pre workout - just wondering that first week if when trying to build the compound up in the system waiting to take the full 20mg dose pre workout, leaving 24 hours from the last dose might be an issue?
u should be fine. nothing to worry about really with havoc. its a great compound.

ianm4208

Awards
When I read this thread, I felt like I was ease dropping on 2 people's pm's

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I have two thirds of a bottle of 1-T Tren trsndermal cream left and a bottle of Havoc arriving tommorrow.

I am thinking of one of two dosings (but advise on others if you think of better)

1/ Thinking Tren will help bridge strength gains till the 3rd week when Havoc is reported to kick in so:Havoc 20/20/40/40
Tren 4 pumps ED till it runs out approx 15 days

2/ More conventional stack cycle for 4 weeks
Havoc 20/30/30/30
Tren 2 pumps ED - should last most of 4 weeks

I am running Cycle Assist for the 4 weeks at 2xcaps 2xED

PCT planned is:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
AI Testopro
DS Lean Xtreme
AI Glycobol
CEE

Opinions please - and fast I want to start 24-48 hours if all is delivered on time!
I've never heard of Havoc taking 3 weeks to kick in??

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I've never heard of Havoc taking 3 weeks to kick in??
A lot of users of Epi claim they dont get strength increases till week 3, thats all I am going off.

You presumably think otherwise?