? i been on my cycle for 4 weeks now

bigrich954rr

Awards
on the 3 week i put like 30 lbs on ever thing now on week 4 and all my lifts stayed the same and my body weight is the same but i did put on 9lbs over the 3 weeks but its stayed right there on 4

im on test cyp 500mg a week

now is this normal ? i thought i would get alittle stornger ever week and not stop so soon in the cycle or is it to soon for the test to be evening be working to its fullest yet . i was thinking of maybe uping my protein alittle more im at about 400 now

size

Awards
  • Established
Increase your calories if needed and make sure you are getting enough rest.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what size said. If you want to grow more eat more.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
what is your total caloric intake? and how much do you weigh?

serengo

Awards
Your increases have been due to you just lifting more and working hard, not really due to the test. Look for that to kick in around week 5-6. Keep working hard and it will all fall into place.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
on the 3 week i put like 30 lbs on ever thing now on week 4 and all my lifts stayed the same and my body weight is the same but i did put on 9lbs over the 3 weeks but its stayed right there on 4

im on test cyp 500mg a week

now is this normal ? i thought i would get alittle stornger ever week and not stop so soon in the cycle or is it to soon for the test to be evening be working to its fullest yet . i was thinking of maybe uping my protein alittle more im at about 400 now
3 weeks and your up 30lb ? I hope you are holding a lot of water cause I doubt that it is muscle. Some people are very sencitive to bloating

serengo

Awards
3 weeks and your up 30lb ? I hope you are holding a lot of water cause I doubt that it is muscle. Some people are very sencitive to bloating
The grammar might have thrown you off, it did me at first, but he is saying that he's lifting an avg of 30lbs more and he has gained 9lbs bodyweight.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The grammar might have thrown you off, it did me at first, but he is saying that he's lifting an avg of 30lbs more and he has gained 9lbs bodyweight.
My bad, that is exactly what I did. Thanks

bigrich954rr

Awards
so should i add more cals or wait till the 6 week and see how im growing than

bigrich954rr

Awards
i have to thank all of u that have help me with this cycle and im sorry about my spelling and grammer it is my weak spot