First H-drol cycle!! A few questions if i may

Bleezer

Awards
So this will be my first h-drol log. Ive done one havoc cycle before with good results. Ive been in Spain for two weeks and i feel like a fat mess. Im gonna hit the gym for a week while waiting for my products to arrive. It will probably be two weeks total from now untill i start the cycle. It will lok like this

Cycle:
H-drol (50/50/75/75/75)
CEL cycle assist preload one week before and taken throughout cycle

Support Supps: (taken during and after cycle)
Multi (animal pak or orange triad)
Flaxseed oil
BCAA's (Xtend)
ON Whey

PCT:
Liquid Nolva (20/20/10/10)
CEL PCT assist
Activate Xtreme- Not sure when to start it?
Creatine Mono

I ran an otc pct for my havoc cycle and everything seemed fine untill about 2 months after when i had itchy nips and they got puffy. I would sya it was full blown gyno, and the situation seems to have corrected itself, but i am worried that i may be gyno prone so im going with nolva for this one (liquid nolva, cant get any of the real stuff). Any way I have a few questions and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. Ive heard good things about life supprt but does it seem appropriate for this cycle?

2. Is animal pak too much to be taking on a cycle like this?

3. I have heard that I should save the creatine mono for the PCT because it will make back pumps worse on cycle, is this true?

4. Should i be taking a test booster or wil the nolva be enough? ALso, should i start taking the test booster right in the beginning or wait till the end?

5. If im worried about gyno, should i keep some arimidex or letro on hand to run during the cycle if it creeps up? Like i said, i think my body fixed itself from my little scare before but im worried it could come back.

I appreciate the help in advance, just wanna make sure im doing this right

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
you want to stay away from stims when on cycle. Halodrol will raise your blood pressure as it is. Depending on whats in Animal Stack I wouldnt take it on cycle.

Save your creatine for PCT. Its not needed on cycle

Life Support is fine for this cycle

If you have letro on hand great. It never hurts to play it safe.

Bleezer

Awards
thanks for the info, but i said animal PAK not stack lol. Ya i wont be running any stim at all. I was just wondering if animal pak is overkill of a multi while on this cycle. Thanks for the info. Anyone have any input on whether or not i should run a test booster?

you want to stay away from stims when on cycle. Halodrol will raise your blood pressure as it is. Depending on whats in Animal Stack I wouldnt take it on cycle.

Save your creatine for PCT. Its not needed on cycle

Life Support is fine for this cycle

If you have letro on hand great. It never hurts to play it safe.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1. Ive heard good things about life supprt but does it seem appropriate for this cycle?

2. Is animal pak too much to be taking on a cycle like this?

3. I have heard that I should save the creatine mono for the PCT because it will make back pumps worse on cycle, is this true?

4. Should i be taking a test booster or wil the nolva be enough? ALso, should i start taking the test booster right in the beginning or wait till the end?

5. If im worried about gyno, should i keep some arimidex or letro on hand to run during the cycle if it creeps up? Like i said, i think my body fixed itself from my little scare before but im worried it could come back.

I appreciate the help in advance, just wanna make sure im doing this right
1. dont need it IMO
2. vitamins are bs just eat food you dont need them with a half ass diet
3. doesnt matter, if you get back pumps take 5-6g taurine and drink water
4. pct assis tis a test booster
5. yeah but its not gonna creep up since youre using a serm

Bleezer

Awards
thanks so much for the info. Ya i read that PCT assist was a test booster but i wasnt sure if it was just a marketing ploy or whatever. Ok I think im all set for this now. The nolva is on its way and i got some letro too just in case. Ill take the before pics in about a week and get the log started. O and ill be using CEL cycle assis, its cheaper than life support and it seems to work just as well from what im hearing. Also ibe running lean xtreme starting 2 weeks into my pct

1. dont need it IMO
2. vitamins are bs just eat food you dont need them with a half ass diet
3. doesnt matter, if you get back pumps take 5-6g taurine and drink water
4. pct assis tis a test booster
5. yeah but its not gonna creep up since youre using a serm

Bleezer

Awards
one more question, am i allowed to start a new thread for my log or should i just use this one?

Bleezer

Awards
lol i just dont wanna get in trouble or anything

Bleezer

Awards
woah this letro is rly workin. Im gonna start tappering it down all the way to .25mg ed and then start my cycle. My question is, is it ok to keep running it through my cycle? I know it strong stuff so i was gonna run .25mg e3d. I just dont feel like doing a nolva taper right now before i start my cycle but i know if i stop the letro all together there is a chance i can get the estro rebound. Any suggestions?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
woah this letro is rly workin. Im gonna start tappering it down all the way to .25mg ed and then start my cycle. My question is, is it ok to keep running it through my cycle? I know it strong stuff so i was gonna run .25mg e3d. I just dont feel like doing a nolva taper right now before i start my cycle but i know if i stop the letro all together there is a chance i can get the estro rebound. Any suggestions?
I would give your self some time after stopping the Letro before you start a cycle. You need to let your body return to homeostasis.