Sustanon VS Test

GoHard247

Awards
I have been told these are both test based compounds. IMO I don't want to run a cycle without a strong amount of test so I can keep my libido and not end up with ED. Is there generically a difference between the two? Can I use sust in place of test e and it will work the same. From what I know so far with sust you don't have to inj as often as you do with test e. Is that really the only difference, or is there a lot more to it? I am looking to get some test to run with my cycle and my source has a bottle of 20ml sust 600 that I may take to use as my test base. I was trying to get my hands on some Test 250 but it's been hard, so I'm probably going to settle for the sust, as long as it's not going to make a huge difference.

BTW. I'm not going to run 600mg of sust a week, I'm just coming onto basically my 2nd cycle so my body doesn't need/probably can't even handle that much. I'm planning on going .5ml a week and basically using it as taking sust 300.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon IS Test. It's just a combination of 4 different esters. You only pin it 3-4 weeks where you pin Test E and C every 3.5 days. Test P you pin EOD.

Just stick to Test E or C for your first cycle bruther.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes, sust can be used in place of test e or c. 2x per week pinning is fine.

sust 600?? i have a feeling thats going to hurt like a motherf ucker to inject.

purelife1

i personally like sust..most ive seen comes dosed at 250mg...600mg must be a underground and unless the chemist knows his stuff 600 going make u limp for a few days..are you running anything else with it?

GoHard247

Awards
i personally like sust..most ive seen comes dosed at 250mg...600mg must be a underground and unless the chemist knows his stuff 600 going make u limp for a few days..are you running anything else with it?
I'm trying to ge ahold of the 5mg pink hexagons right now to take, and I'm also going to be runnin Deca 300. This is my first REAL cycle. I've ran D-bol with prohormones before, but I wouldn't call that a cylcle, and never used injerctables. Also, the sust 600 is 600mg/ml. I'm not planning on taking the either ML, I'm going .5ML so, what I want to do is...;

1-4weeks 20-30mg dbol
1-12weeks deca 300
1-13 weeks sust 600mg/ml (but only take .5ML, so basicaly like using sust 300.) The sust I'm getting is from someone who is like 5'10" and weighs nearly 280lbs. He can bench nearly over 500lbs without a benching jacket. The sust 600 was gonna be for him.

I wann run Test E VERY badly but getting ahold if it is a biitch, and the hexagons around here are so ****ing expensive its sad, so me and a buddy might order some, along with the pink hexagons, but I want to get started soon, so if the order doesn't get placed by this weekend and come in by the 10-14 days it's supposed to, my plan is going to be to run;
1-4 weeks - Decal 300mg/ml (10ML bottle)
1-5 weeks - Sust 600mg/ml (onlly planning on taking .5ml and making it like I'm taking Sust 300, unless you guys, who have experience with Sustanon think taking 600mg once a week will do me wonders and get me insanely jacked/ripped up).

Thats all for now, I'll addmore later, lets hear from you guys!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
you could just inject half the volume but its probly more viscous so like nos said it might hurt like a mofo but it should probly have the same effect if u take the same dose mg for mg.

Tyler3295

Awards
I believe that single estered test compounds are superior in almost every category.

The one thing that I will admit sust IS better at is some hella roller coaster blood levels. :lol:

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SUS was created with conveince in mind, not performance or efficacy. Run Test-E instead.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Sust 600? Holy Fu(K! Thats gotta hurt. I ran some mex 350 enanthate and that hurt, I could only imagine 600! With some of it prop? Damn!!!

Getcha some sterile oil and cut it down 50%

depfreeman450

Awards
I run sust 250 two times a week with no problems and love it

GoHard247

Awards
Would love to order some Test-E and D-Bol but my funds are a little low at the moment, and my personal source IRL is a good enough friend, wealthy enough person who will just give me what I need and pay him as I go/when I can. I talked to him about getting 10ML Test 250 but he said it's expensive unless he gets a 10pack, $150 a peice. Do you think he's really paying that, or is that what he's charging me? I mean the guy GAVE me a bottle of Deca 300 for free!

BTW; do vials normally come only like 1/2-2/3 of the way full, or do you think this may have been tampered with? It wasn't sealed completely when I got it, supposedly he had a bunch of vials in his pocket (which he did) but he claiims it popped off when he pulled it out. Is there any sure way to tell if the rubber has ever been punctured? I don't like the idea of an unsealed, half full bottle, but if that's normal than let's roll with it!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I would never use a 1/2 used vial with the top already popped.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
I don't like anything about this. First, I have never heard of sust coming in 600mg/ml. The most that I can imagine is 350 and that does hurt like a sumbitch. Second, he is giving you a bottle that may/ may not be tampered with. Does the bottle have a brand name on it? I'm guessing it doesn't so the possibility of you buying vegetable oil is a good possibility. Third, tops don't just "pop" off when you pull them out of your pocket. Even reputable undergrounds have quality control where this wouldn't happen. Last, the price he quoted you on Sust 250 is outrageous. Every undergraound I know is selling it the same as Test E or even lower. Find a new source that you can trust.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i flat out don't believe 600mg/mL. I think the highest i've heard of is Supertest400 which is so ridiculously painful by most accounts that it NEEDS to be diluted... I cannot imagine out of nowhere something with 50% more concentration comes about...

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone else had this problem, I had crazy rage on sus 250. If this is your first cycle beware.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone else had this problem, I had crazy rage on sus 250. If this is your first cycle beware.
Lol just gotta relax man, no need to get angry over dumb stuff.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how often did you pin?

why exactly do you think sustanon caused the rage?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a batch in mexico, maybe I lost some detail in translation but doctor said take the whole shot once a week, this was feb 2000. I do remember feeling like ripping my skin off a few hours after the shot. Also I went to a different doctor before that and he gave me a cycle of primobolen depot which didn't do anything, totally bunk. My bro bought d-bol and he didn't gain as well. Actually I just remembered one night my bro threw a jug of milk at me on the same cycle, so maybe it wasn't sus 250 maybe it was bunk as well.