H-drol vs. Protodrol

suresha

Awards
  • Established
which of the 2 will be better for increased strength and body mass?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think protodrol got used enough for there to be a comparison, but what i've seen, hdrol wins hands down.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i dont think protodrol got used enough for there to be a comparison, but what i've seen, hdrol wins hands down.
gotcha jbryand101b, appreciate the response:fing02:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes pick up some CEL Hdrol or Turinabol by PP. Heard excellent things about turina, been following some great logs!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WAYYYYYY before ever becoming affiliated with I-Force, I tried halodrol twice at 50mg from two different companies. Both times, literally saw no better results then with a non-hormonal stack. I see no point in running halo at 50, when 10mg of superdrol blows me up a hell of a lot more.

Protodrol at 50mg was a little weak. At 75-100mg, it worked great for lean mass gains. Not as drastic as superdrol, but not as slow as Bold. Gains and effects were somewhere between bold and mdrol, but closer to mdrol's side.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I agree with criticalbench about the superdrol, that was my first taste of ph love and it was sweet. I haven't tried the turinabol yet but from the logs I've seen for what you want, strength and muscle mass, don't we all want that, it will work quite well.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
yes pick up some CEL Hdrol or Turinabol by PP. Heard excellent things about turina, been following some great logs!
I agree, Iv been hearing great things about the TURINABOL-LV

so id have to rec that over the two you mention right now

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before you suggest Mdrol it would probably be best to know what kind of experience this person has with Ph's.