Edge by Element Nutrition

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

Edge by Element Nutrition

I was wondering if anyone has experience with the product Edge made by Element Nutrition. I can't seem to find any info on the quality of their products, mainly Edge.

It claims to be an epistane clone, only dosed at 18mg per cap.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 90 Capsules

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg**

Write up:
    EDGE, Element Nutrition's perfect hardening agent! EDGE exhibits a strong, long lasting anabolic and anti-estrogen effect by not only binding to the androgen receptor, but by blocking the estrogen receptor!
    This can help prevent the unwanted side effect called "Gynecomastia".

EDGE is the best overall supplement to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body's natural androgen production. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with wet compounds in an attempt increase gains and decrease side effects.

If you're looking for a very "DRY" anabolic compound that helps you lean out and harden up without unwanted fluid buildup then you need EDGE!

If anyone has taken this or has info on the legitimacy of this product I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

I got some on a deal but have not used it yet.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

2 a day sounds fun =]
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

18mg's.....thats amazing at 90 caps...i wouldn't advise it but you can run a 45 day 36mg run, almost 6 1/2 weeks...i've run epi once and about to do it again and it always seems like i could use an extra bottle, you wouldn't need the extra with this stuff but you also have less ability to play with the dosage but if 40mg is the sweet spot and a lot of ppl see good results at 30mg, this stuff could be worthwhile
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

its epi/havoc, but jsut double dosed. check out reviews for those.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

thanks. yeah i have taken epi before, so i know what to expect as far as sides/dosage/pct/etc.. does anyone have any info on the purity of the compound from this company??

I know methly e by est is still around but I read the quality of the powder is ****.

any input on purity??
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Davrlev View Post
    thanks. yeah i have taken epi before, so i know what to expect as far as sides/dosage/pct/etc.. does anyone have any info on the purity of the compound from this company??

I know methly e by est is still around but I read the quality of the powder is ****.

any input on purity??

never heard of the company so i can't really comment on them, so who knows, as good as it sounds it does really matter if the company will have pure ingriedents......i had no sides from epistane besides a weird energy or happiness when on it, i dosed mostly at 30 and upped it for like 40 for a few days at the end
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

bump... and info on purity??
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    18mg's.....thats amazing at 90 caps...i wouldn't advise it but you can run a 45 day 36mg run, almost 6 1/2 weeks...i've run epi once and about to do it again and it always seems like i could use an extra bottle, you wouldn't need the extra with this stuff but you also have less ability to play with the dosage but if 40mg is the sweet spot and a lot of ppl see good results at 30mg, this stuff could be worthwhile
    Why wouldnt you advise 36mg? thats still a very conservative dose.

OP I kno that a ton of people bought that clone you have but i havent heard reviews on the epi but I kno that all their other Clones were legit so this one should be no different
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Why wouldnt you advise 36mg? thats still a very conservative dose.

OP I kno that a ton of people bought that clone you have but i havent heard reviews on the epi but I kno that all their other Clones were legit so this one should be no different
    not talking about 36mg's being a problem, more so the time frame, 6 weeks is what i'd say max, this would go 6.5 which isn't as big of a deal as i thought, but i wouldn't start out right at 36, i'd take it at 18mg's for a few days if not a week and that could or would just extend the length of the cycle to lengths that i wouldn't advise...epi can shut you down no matter how mild it is so a 7 or 8 week epi run is alittle lengthy imo, but i would get 2 bottles, you can probably get 3 nice runs out of the 2 bottles
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

Anyone know the quality of the raws? Just picked a bottle up, might try and get more if I can find some feedback on it.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

just received a bottle as well. the bottle looks more legit than some other clones i have purchased (not that this is any indicator of the quality of the powder) and I have read all good things about the quality of their other products. I will be giving this a run in a little over a month so ill let you know

good luck
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

Hey guys just wondering if anyone used this, and if they have a review or suggestions. I just bought some, planning to start in a week or two. Thanks for the help
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

The directions on the pills indicate taking them 3x daily...does that seem to be a little high?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

depends your body weight

i just picked up a bottle of transform epi (10 mg pills) for less then 30 bucks so i can adjust the dosage easier

im taking 2 edge pills and 1 transform = 46 mg.

this will give you over 2 cycles also
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Hey I just got Edge by element Nutrition and was wondering what your experiance was? most i have been reading from people is to take two pills a day for 36mgs for 45 days or the 6.5 weeks. I was also wondering do you take the two pills at once or do you do one in the morning and one at night?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.2%

Results? Anyone have any kind of reviews???
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

anyone have a review?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i was torn between Edge by element nutrition and Epivar by proscience labs. i went with Epivar and will be using it in my upcoming cycle that im going to log. it also has 18 mg per pill which was a great deal for 35 bucks a bottle.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

all these people got a bottle, looked for reviews, didn't find any, so uh, who used it, and what did you think?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Thumbs up I tried it -- AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    all these people got a bottle, looked for reviews, didn't find any, so uh, who used it, and what did you think?
    So I have done a bottle of Edge by Element Nutrition. I did not use any other PH or anything other than a clean diet and protein/glutamine/carbs after workout and creatine nitrate + BCAA before. I had GREAT results from it. I had a lot of energy everyday, felt like I was at 110% all the time. Felt like an animal in the gym. My workouts and pumps after were great. I dosed it at two pills a day for the first 5 days and then went to three 18mg pills, 3 times a day (1 pill, three times a day). I spread each pill out 8 hours apart and had them with a solid meal with a lot of healthy fats. The fats help you to break it down more slowly as well as they help with the absorption once it was digested.

My results:

I gained 2lbs of lean mass. I know what you're thinking... "well that's not a lot of weight, F-That!" well I wasn't looking to bulk up. I was looking for lean dry gains. My strength increased by 20-50lbs on each lift. 50lbs for squats, etc. If you want to really put on a good amount of size then you can stack it with other Element Nutrition products like Monster and Warrior.

The main thing that I liked about it was that although I gained 2lbs of lean mass, I dropped 7% body fat while doing so!

Hope this helped.
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%

I know this will sound bias, I dont even know if these guys are still in business, but your saying you ran this epi clone at 54mg and only gained a solid 2 lbs, Im not knocking you or your cycle, if I can gain 2lbs lbm Im happy as hell, but I bet if you ran real Havoc or IBE Epistane, you could have walked away with 5 easy at 30-40mg, considering the work and effort you put in, and how well you responded to an unkown amount whats supposed to be epi.

If you ever run real Havoc or Epistane, I would be curious to hear your results.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

I just brought some and taking it 1pill 3 times daily, with a good diet and protein shake. Ill let you know the results, I'm thinking going 8 weeks which would be 2 bottles. I paid 90bucks for it.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK
    I know this will sound bias, I dont even know if these guys are still in business, but your saying you ran this epi clone at 54mg and only gained a solid 2 lbs, Im not knocking you or your cycle, if I can gain 2lbs lbm Im happy as hell, but I bet if you ran real Havoc or IBE Epistane, you could have walked away with 5 easy at 30-40mg, considering the work and effort you put in, and how well you responded to an unkown amount whats supposed to be epi.

If you ever run real Havoc or Epistane, I would be curious to hear your results.
    He lost 7% body fat and gained 2lbs. Thats a pretty significant weight gain.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

old thread is old.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Just started my cycle of Edge and Monster today. It says recommended use is 3 caps of Edge a day?.. Not sure if that's too much since I've been seeing most guys take 2 caps at 36mg for the first 5 days. Any recommendations? I'm only 19 but I've been working out for 5 years so i'm not really a noobie to bodybuilding. I'm just looking to get more of an anabolic edge.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

Quote Originally Posted by xyroe
    Just started my cycle of Edge and Monster today. It says recommended use is 3 caps of Edge a day?.. Not sure if that's too much since I've been seeing most guys take 2 caps at 36mg for the first 5 days. Any recommendations? I'm only 19 but I've been working out for 5 years so i'm not really a noobie to bodybuilding. I'm just looking to get more of an anabolic edge.
    Gotta be 21yrs old to post. And most will say you'll screw up your endocrine system by taking Anabolics this soon

Similar Forum Threads

1. just started Edge by element nutrition
    By smoke83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. EDGE by element nutrition *5 Week Log*
    By PT3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 03:00 AM
  3. Was given Element's Nutrition Edge. advice?
    By Lvu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:56 AM
  4. Edge by Element Nutrition Cycle / PCT Questions.
    By eagleguy25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 08:24 PM
  5. Element Nutrition- Monster and Edge
    By AreWhatYouEAt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 07:58 PM