Pale Stool and Dull Right side Abdomen Pain

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on my 2nd week of my Halovar/furaguno/Formestane LV stack. I was taking 75mg of Halo, and 400mg of Furaguno, 1.5ml of formestane LV. I started getting a dull pain at the bottom of my rib cage. My Stool is pale too. I know I need to go to the Doctor. You dont have to tell me that. What I want to know is what supplements and herbs I need to be taking. Thanks guys. I think I'm done with Methyls

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like you've stopped all orals. If you haven't already, then stop. Take high doses of cycle supports like Liver Juice, and some NAC. Taking some extra anti-oxidants might also be a good idea.
Is your urine dark yellow?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No on the Dark Urine

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by pale?

i always wondered what that looked like when i read the symptoms of liver choleostasis.

is it grey? or what?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you mean by pale?

i always wondered what that looked like when i read the symptoms of liver choleostasis.

is it grey? or what?
Pale Brown.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
OMFG I HAD THIS ON LAST CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS LIVER DAMAGE STOP OR LOWER ORALS TO MINIMUM DOSE, THEN DO MILK THISTLE AT 1.5G A DAY FIXED ME IN 3 DAYS THEN I CONTINUED CYCLE WITH MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MT

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes it is pale brown, and the pain is similar to takin nitro-tech kinda like a stabing pain it hurts

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
white, grey or yellow stool is bad. light and dark brown stool can be from the food u ate that day

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
pale stool is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOD indication of liver damage, good u posted i knew i would run into some1 who had similar problems as i did

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
(sorry for the massive post) now im gettin ready for another cycle and will do 2grams a day on MT

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(sorry for the massive post) now im gettin ready for another cycle and will do 2grams a day on MT
I'm done with Methyls, Period. I'm about run a ton of **** on the worlds #1 online auction

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where u stacking 3 methyls?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what were the other orals u did

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
1) What's your cycle history?
2) How long has it been from your last cycle?
3) Any other symptoms of possible liver damage (jaundice, loss of appetite, digestion problems after a high-fat meal, etc)?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least u wherent stacking three methyls...I wass gunna internet backhand if u where! Hope things work out for you bud

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) What's your cycle history?
2) How long has it been from your last cycle?
3) Any other symptoms of possible liver damage (jaundice, loss of appetite, digestion problems after a high-fat meal, etc)?
I did a couple runs of T Enanthate 7 years ago. One run of Hdrol solo 3 years ago. And an Epi/Furaguno stack last november. I'm not yellow at all. My appetite is good. And no problems on fat. I ate gravy and biscuit yesterday with no problems. I have been on the constipated side ever since i did the epi/furaguno cycle. I guess I started a problem then. I used Cycle assist for all orals. I wasnt perfect with it, but I took it right 90 percent of the time. I'm about to do a liver cleanse stacked with liver juice and NAC. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Your history would certainly not appear to have caused long-term damage from habitual use/abuse. How long was the Epi/Furaguno cycle, and at what doses? Have you had recent bloodwork with liver values (post Epi cycle)?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Your history would certainly not appear to have caused long-term damage from habitual use/abuse. How long was the Epi/Furaguno cycle, and at what doses? Have you had recent bloodwork with liver values (post Epi cycle)?
Epi/fur was 5 weeks 20-40mg on epi and 264-366mg on furaguno. I did have blood work done. I've lost it in my divorce. Everything was within normal parameters though. I dont think I took enough Milk thistle while I was on my last cycle. I've got some liver juice and nac on the way. I'm gonna dose those heavy. If that doesnt clear it up, i'm goin to the Dr.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have talkd to several people about my problem and showed them the source of the discomfort. All have said "sounds like your gallbladder." So I'm going to the Dr. this afternoon. I've never heard of methyls giving gallbladder inflammation, but the it is directly related to the liver. I'll let ya'll know

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I am using a product called Liver Longer with my dbol, you should research it. It helps ALOT.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
You can get stones in your gallbladder just like your kidneys can. Apparently it's a sharp, debilitating pain when it acts up.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
It might have something to do with the bile production. I remember reading somewhere awhile back about pale stools from bile not being made...which is made in the liver by the way and liver damage can cause it to stop producing the bile. W.e it is, good luck man.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
The liver produces bile which your digestive track uses to excrete stool. If your liver was messed up the stool would be off shades of brown. If you are sure it is grey then it is probably a pancreas issue. The pancreas is where your body produces insulin from. Are anyone in your family diabetics? Have you messed around with insulin?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The liver produces bile which your digestive track uses to excrete stool. If your liver was messed up the stool would be off shades of brown. If you are sure it is grey then it is probably a pancreas issue. The pancreas is where your body produces insulin from. Are anyone in your family diabetics? Have you messed around with insulin?
Light brown, no grey stool and no insulin.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like early stages of cholestasis. Definately stop now and get milk thistle and NAC as others have mentioned. It is usually reversible when caused by AAS.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Epi/fur was 5 weeks 20-40mg on epi and 264-366mg on furaguno. I did have blood work done. I've lost it in my divorce. Everything was within normal parameters though. I dont think I took enough Milk thistle while I was on my last cycle. I've got some liver juice and nac on the way. I'm gonna dose those heavy. If that doesnt clear it up, i'm goin to the Dr.
It should stop immediately upon ceasing AAS usage.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should stop immediately upon ceasing AAS usage.
The pain has lessened greatly. It still feel a bit inf inflamed in the midsection. Particularly on the right side. I have an ultrasound scheduled on the 2nd. I'm gonna do a bile duct and gallbladder flush tonight. Which means I'll be Sh!tt!in' like a crippled Raccoon tomorrow. The natrupaths I've talked to say it sounds like sludge not stones. I probably need to flush anyhow. I'm moving to a Transdermal Formestane tomorrow. That should take all the stress off my liver. I do feel better. I just wanna get back on top. ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this is why always b4 cycle i run a detox kit 2 weeks prior to clean everything

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
but yah this is also why i dose 2 gram MT and choline during my cycle. i had this SOOO BADDDDDDDDD during my phera SD brigde

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is why always b4 cycle i run a detox kit 2 weeks prior to clean everything
What Brand Detox Kit do you run?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
some drink 2 day cleanse. its not much but hey it helped. umm go to gnc they usually have good ones. there is one for around 30 called complete body cleanse by gnc its blue box. thats a good one

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
some drink 2 day cleanse. its not much but hey it helped. umm go to gnc they usually have good ones. there is one for around 30 called complete body cleanse by gnc its blue box. thats a good one
somehow i don't think that 2 days is long enough to scratch the surface of months or years of toxin buildup.

however, i did read a study where people that were candidates for liver replacement took ALA/milk thistle/selenium for a year and didn't need surgery anymore.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes ALA is very powerful im gettin some on sat

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALA?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
alpha liphoci acid. its a powerful antioxident

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a lemon juice and olive juice flush a couple days ago. It's supposed to empty the stones from the gallbladder and clear the bile ducts in the liver and beyond. Last night I took a slam on there was all kinds of stones in my turd, like 10-15 that I could see. I'm sure if I had wanted to play with my turd a little I could found more. I recommend doing this if you've taken any methylated gear. Google it. Gallbladder flush

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
play with your turd? lmao nice post though thanks.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood work Results. All of my comprehensive metabolic panel was in order except the following.
Bun-27 Normal 7-25
Bun/Creeatinine Ratio 24.5 Norm 6-20
Alkaline Phosphate 27 Norm 40-120
Hemoglobin 17.2 Norm 14-17
Hematocrit 51.5 Norm 41-51

Any insights as to what this means to a methylates steroid user would be appreciated

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
bump

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Blood work Results. All of my comprehensive metabolic panel was in order except the following.
Bun-27 Normal 7-25
Bun/Creeatinine Ratio 24.5 Norm 6-20
Alkaline Phosphate 27 Norm 40-120
Hemoglobin 17.2 Norm 14-17
Hematocrit 51.5 Norm 41-51

Any insights as to what this means to a methylates steroid user would be appreciated
Well, it ain't your liver. :squareeyed:

High BUN and BUN/creatinine are both indicative of kidney problems, not liver issues. Alkaline phosphate is, in many cases, highly elevated in the event of cholestasis. So, while cholestasis symptoms would include your symptom of light-colored stool, if all the other liver tests are normal and your ALP is low, it would appear your liver is in perfect health.

High(er) hemoglobin is a common side of AAS use and virtually harmless. Ditto for hematocrit.

Has the doc ruled out kidney stones? I would look at further evaluation of your kidneys. Keep us posted.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dr. called today and said the ultrasound didnt show any stones or anything out of the ordinary. I'm almost feeling totally normal, or as normal as I'm capable of feeling. ;) I guess when I flushed the stones out, I eliminated the irritant.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
or maybe it was all in your head and you were having some digestive issues from the dryness of the cycle and overeating etc...

I took sd a year ago and had an ALT of 500, I used it for 2 weeks. I had no idea, no symptoms of liver issues at all. No inflammation, nothing. The MD's freaked out. Gave me ultrasound etc...

All numbers dropped to perfect range after 10 days. AP levels were fine the entire time. Just AST/ALT elevated extremely high.

Generally, you have to have pretty severe damage to feel liver pains.

2 weeks of oral steroids is not going to cause this unless you have major conditions. It will cause liver cell death, but not enough to be symptomatic.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or maybe it was all in your head and you were having some digestive issues from the dryness of the cycle and overeating etc...

I took sd a year ago and had an ALT of 500, I used it for 2 weeks. I had no idea, no symptoms of liver issues at all. No inflammation, nothing. The MD's freaked out. Gave me ultrasound etc...

All numbers dropped to perfect range after 10 days. AP levels were fine the entire time. Just AST/ALT elevated extremely high.

Generally, you have to have pretty severe damage to feel liver pains.

2 weeks of oral steroids is not going to cause this unless you have major conditions. It will cause liver cell death, but not enough to be symptomatic.
I'm pretty sure it was a gallstone attack. I did a flush a crapped out 15 or so. now things are feeling way better. I think I'm going with injections from here on.