Pale Stool and Dull Right side Abdomen Pain

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Pale Stool and Dull Right side Abdomen Pain

I was on my 2nd week of my Halovar/furaguno/Formestane LV stack. I was taking 75mg of Halo, and 400mg of Furaguno, 1.5ml of formestane LV. I started getting a dull pain at the bottom of my rib cage. My Stool is pale too. I know I need to go to the Doctor. You dont have to tell me that. What I want to know is what supplements and herbs I need to be taking. Thanks guys. I think I'm done with Methyls
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

It sounds like you've stopped all orals. If you haven't already, then stop. Take high doses of cycle supports like Liver Juice, and some NAC. Taking some extra anti-oxidants might also be a good idea.
    Is your urine dark yellow?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

No on the Dark Urine
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

4. Registered User

what do you mean by pale?

i always wondered what that looked like when i read the symptoms of liver choleostasis.

is it grey? or what?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    what do you mean by pale?

i always wondered what that looked like when i read the symptoms of liver choleostasis.

is it grey? or what?
    Pale Brown.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

OMFG I HAD THIS ON LAST CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    THIS IS LIVER DAMAGE STOP OR LOWER ORALS TO MINIMUM DOSE, THEN DO MILK THISTLE AT 1.5G A DAY FIXED ME IN 3 DAYS THEN I CONTINUED CYCLE WITH MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MT
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

yes it is pale brown, and the pain is similar to takin nitro-tech kinda like a stabing pain it hurts
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  8. Registered User

white, grey or yellow stool is bad. light and dark brown stool can be from the food u ate that day
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

pale stool is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOD indication of liver damage, good u posted i knew i would run into some1 who had similar problems as i did
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

(sorry for the massive post) now im gettin ready for another cycle and will do 2grams a day on MT
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    (sorry for the massive post) now im gettin ready for another cycle and will do 2grams a day on MT
    I'm done with Methyls, Period. I'm about run a ton of **** on the worlds #1 online auction
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

where u stacking 3 methyls?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    where u stacking 3 methyls?
    The Only Methyl was Halovar (Halodrol clone)
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

what were the other orals u did
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

what were the other orals u did
    1st post
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

1) What's your cycle history?
    2) How long has it been from your last cycle?
    3) Any other symptoms of possible liver damage (jaundice, loss of appetite, digestion problems after a high-fat meal, etc)?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

At least u wherent stacking three methyls...I wass gunna internet backhand if u where! Hope things work out for you bud
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    1) What's your cycle history?
    2) How long has it been from your last cycle?
    3) Any other symptoms of possible liver damage (jaundice, loss of appetite, digestion problems after a high-fat meal, etc)?
    I did a couple runs of T Enanthate 7 years ago. One run of Hdrol solo 3 years ago. And an Epi/Furaguno stack last november. I'm not yellow at all. My appetite is good. And no problems on fat. I ate gravy and biscuit yesterday with no problems. I have been on the constipated side ever since i did the epi/furaguno cycle. I guess I started a problem then. I used Cycle assist for all orals. I wasnt perfect with it, but I took it right 90 percent of the time. I'm about to do a liver cleanse stacked with liver juice and NAC. Hopefully that will do the trick.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Interesting. Your history would certainly not appear to have caused long-term damage from habitual use/abuse. How long was the Epi/Furaguno cycle, and at what doses? Have you had recent bloodwork with liver values (post Epi cycle)?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Interesting. Your history would certainly not appear to have caused long-term damage from habitual use/abuse. How long was the Epi/Furaguno cycle, and at what doses? Have you had recent bloodwork with liver values (post Epi cycle)?
    Epi/fur was 5 weeks 20-40mg on epi and 264-366mg on furaguno. I did have blood work done. I've lost it in my divorce. Everything was within normal parameters though. I dont think I took enough Milk thistle while I was on my last cycle. I've got some liver juice and nac on the way. I'm gonna dose those heavy. If that doesnt clear it up, i'm goin to the Dr.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I have talkd to several people about my problem and showed them the source of the discomfort. All have said "sounds like your gallbladder." So I'm going to the Dr. this afternoon. I've never heard of methyls giving gallbladder inflammation, but the it is directly related to the liver. I'll let ya'll know
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

I am using a product called Liver Longer with my dbol, you should research it. It helps ALOT.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

You can get stones in your gallbladder just like your kidneys can. Apparently it's a sharp, debilitating pain when it acts up.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

It might have something to do with the bile production. I remember reading somewhere awhile back about pale stools from bile not being made...which is made in the liver by the way and liver damage can cause it to stop producing the bile. W.e it is, good luck man.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

The liver produces bile which your digestive track uses to excrete stool. If your liver was messed up the stool would be off shades of brown. If you are sure it is grey then it is probably a pancreas issue. The pancreas is where your body produces insulin from. Are anyone in your family diabetics? Have you messed around with insulin?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    The liver produces bile which your digestive track uses to excrete stool. If your liver was messed up the stool would be off shades of brown. If you are sure it is grey then it is probably a pancreas issue. The pancreas is where your body produces insulin from. Are anyone in your family diabetics? Have you messed around with insulin?
    Light brown, no grey stool and no insulin.
  27. Registered User

Sounds like early stages of cholestasis. Definately stop now and get milk thistle and NAC as others have mentioned. It is usually reversible when caused by AAS.
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Epi/fur was 5 weeks 20-40mg on epi and 264-366mg on furaguno. I did have blood work done. I've lost it in my divorce. Everything was within normal parameters though. I dont think I took enough Milk thistle while I was on my last cycle. I've got some liver juice and nac on the way. I'm gonna dose those heavy. If that doesnt clear it up, i'm goin to the Dr.
    It should stop immediately upon ceasing AAS usage.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    It should stop immediately upon ceasing AAS usage.
    The pain has lessened greatly. It still feel a bit inf inflamed in the midsection. Particularly on the right side. I have an ultrasound scheduled on the 2nd. I'm gonna do a bile duct and gallbladder flush tonight. Which means I'll be Sh!tt!in' like a crippled Raccoon tomorrow. The natrupaths I've talked to say it sounds like sludge not stones. I probably need to flush anyhow. I'm moving to a Transdermal Formestane tomorrow. That should take all the stress off my liver. I do feel better. I just wanna get back on top.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

this is why always b4 cycle i run a detox kit 2 weeks prior to clean everything
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

but yah this is also why i dose 2 gram MT and choline during my cycle. i had this SOOO BADDDDDDDDD during my phera SD brigde
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

this is why always b4 cycle i run a detox kit 2 weeks prior to clean everything
    What Brand Detox Kit do you run?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

some drink 2 day cleanse. its not much but hey it helped. umm go to gnc they usually have good ones. there is one for around 30 called complete body cleanse by gnc its blue box. thats a good one
  34. Registered User

some drink 2 day cleanse. its not much but hey it helped. umm go to gnc they usually have good ones. there is one for around 30 called complete body cleanse by gnc its blue box. thats a good one
    somehow i don't think that 2 days is long enough to scratch the surface of months or years of toxin buildup.

however, i did read a study where people that were candidates for liver replacement took ALA/milk thistle/selenium for a year and didn't need surgery anymore.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

yes ALA is very powerful im gettin some on sat
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

ALA?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

alpha liphoci acid. its a powerful antioxident
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I did a lemon juice and olive juice flush a couple days ago. It's supposed to empty the stones from the gallbladder and clear the bile ducts in the liver and beyond. Last night I took a slam on there was all kinds of stones in my turd, like 10-15 that I could see. I'm sure if I had wanted to play with my turd a little I could found more. I recommend doing this if you've taken any methylated gear. Google it. Gallbladder flush
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

play with your turd? lmao nice post though thanks.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Blood work Results. All of my comprehensive metabolic panel was in order except the following.
    Bun-27 Normal 7-25
    Bun/Creeatinine Ratio 24.5 Norm 6-20
    Alkaline Phosphate 27 Norm 40-120
    Hemoglobin 17.2 Norm 14-17
    Hematocrit 51.5 Norm 41-51

Any insights as to what this means to a methylates steroid user would be appreciated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help! Sharp pain in lower abdomen during PCT
    By Boyders in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:57 AM
  2. something to dull the pain??
    By menc1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 07:36 PM
  3. S-Drol Pain in abdomen
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics