Nothing from Mdrol???

R

rsr08

Awards
So I am running a Mdrol-Epi bridge and it's already been a full week. I've been in calorie deficit for my cut for the past 3 months, and have leaned out to where abs are showing, muscle definition is showing more and more, and vascularity is poppin out very very nicely. I am running this bridge b/c I was supposed to do my first pin, but decided against it till I get all my sources straigthen out and body prepared for it (all these sources, it's like window shopping! :food: ) (o yea not giving out sources =P )

Also, I wanted to get strength gains out the roof and pack on a good 4-7 lbs of keepable muscle. I don't wanna get too heavy since i'm in the middle of my basketball summerleague. I expected strength to be amazing this week and at least go up in weight for the weightroom, but nothing. Bi's and shoulders day, I noticed increased endurance, and that was within the first 4 days. Chest and tris day, I noticed some good endurance, but nothing in the strength department. I took my first dose last Saturday and arranged it that my chest/tri's day would be on Fridays so I could have a full week in for Mdrol to kick in for that workout since chest and tri's is my favorite! But no strength.

Every effect Mdrol produces seems to be happening, from extreme lethargy to endurance and hunger. Tho, strength is the only thing missing. I bumped up to 20mg the last 3 days, and even bumped up to 30mg last Friday just for my chest/tri's workout.

Batch number is 52707. I've read logs of ppl running the same batch number, and everything was perfect. Do I have a bad batch or should the strength gains show up this week?

I'm 500 under maintenance calories. Not looking to bulk up tho. Help and advice greatly appreciated!

A

acronym007

Awards
M-drol hits about week 3. Feels like nothing is going on the first week. On a 4 week cycle I felt the most weeks 3 to 6. Yes, a week or so after I still felt good but the first 2 weeks nothing. No need to go over 20mg from everything I read and I never exceeded 20mg to see great gains in strength. Have fun!

R

rsr08

Awards
M-drol hits about week 3. Feels like nothing is going on the first week. On a 4 week cycle I felt the most weeks 3 to 6. Yes, a week or so after I still felt good but the first 2 weeks nothing. No need to go over 20mg from everything I read and I never exceeded 20mg to see great gains in strength. Have fun!
huh? On a 4 week cycle, u feel it 3 to 6? Lol wat r you talkin bout bro? U mean weeks 3-4?, not 6?

Anymore input, anyone?

X

xtreme1087

Awards
Hey bro, acronym is right. Everyon's bodies react differently to ph's, but people normally feel the kick around the end of the 2 week and into the 3rd. M drol is CEL's clone of superdrol and can be hell on your liver if you're not takin a good support supp like cycle assist. Atleast take some hawthorn berry and milk thistle if you're not on a support supp already. I wouldn't reccommend going over 20mgs and also wouldn't run it longer than 4 weeks. Don't up the dose on a certain days during the week. Keep the dose steady throughout the week. Stay away from cals to keep of excess weight because m drol is probably going to tack on some water weight. Keep a strong diet consisting of high protein, low cals, and complex carbs like whole grain/wheat products, veggies, and fruit. If you do a good pct and a clean diet, you should keep around 97% of your gains. May lose some water weight, but that's a good thing. What do you have lined up for your pct?

I ran m drol last year along with trenadrol at 10/10/10/20 because I didn't want to jack myself up on it. I preloaded milk thistle and hawthorm berry for 3 weeks prior to the cycle, took cycle assist for a support supp, and used nolva, post cycle support, and lean X as my pct. It was a great cycle and I kept my gains very well. Also had blood work done 2 weeks prior the cycle, 2 weeks into the cycle, and 5 weeks after and everything stayed in good shape.

Do it right and you'll be happy. Good luck!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have said this in my SD guide, i think the strength increase will come the 2nd time you work a muscle group on it. So the first time you bench, you'll have SD in there to enhance your pump and recovery, but it's only the SECOND time that you bench that you'll have had SD in your system to build muscle from the first time and get a strength increase.

also when you're 1 week into a PH on a calorie deficient diet you shouldn't expect a whole lot

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^ What unreal said. Dont expect much in terms of gains on a calorie deficit diet.. Mass gains usually entail strength gains..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
the person who said week 3 r the gains............... thats hdrol..... mdrol 1st week i put on 9lbs

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
and i was 226 when i started mdrol not some 130lbs noobie

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
and i was 226 when i started mdrol not some 130lbs noobie
In all reality, age is more of a concern than weight.

That and PCT.

Mdrol gains should come in by the beginning of week two if carbs are high enough.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well i was lucky but yah def not at week 3. YOUR RIGHT AGE IS A BIGGGGGGGGG FACTOR. i was 21. and yes carbo loading is a big one as well, if u take SD many ppl fail to increase their carbs, simple and complex

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
- wow kristofer68ss thanks

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My mdrol gains came in start of week 2. I would say don't get worries till end o week 2 if your no seeing anything.

R

rsr08

Awards
Thanks for everyone's replies! I got my first sign of weight gain (+2lbs). Upped my cals last night to maintenance. Got a game today so I should be running off any water weight/excess cals I may have already intake.

Last time I ran Mdrol, I felt it on my chest/tris work out with slight strength gains, that's why I was worried. Plus I ran it on a lean bulk. But all is good now thanks to everyone's comments.=!

Just wokeup, feelin hungry. Gonna grab some pasta, first dosage of cycle assist and my protein shake. Now I'm way too anxious for the next workout!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for everyone's replies! I got my first sign of weight gain (+2lbs). Upped my cals last night to maintenance. Got a game today so I should be running off any water weight/excess cals I may have already intake.

Last time I ran Mdrol, I felt it on my chest/tris work out with slight strength gains, that's why I was worried. Plus I ran it on a lean bulk. But all is good now thanks to everyone's comments.=!

Just wokeup, feelin hungry. Gonna grab some pasta, first dosage of cycle assist and my protein shake. Now I'm way too anxious for the next workout!

IMO, drol should be ran on a bulk or at the very least, maintenance.

macros should be 40/40/20, maybe even higher on the carbs.

tons of water!, tons.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blow up like a mofo so fast on mdrol from the supersaturation of carbs effect. Strength comes in the 2nd week when I upped the dose.

I had a friend run M-drol and saw completely nothing.. but then again his diet sucked and he trained like an athlete, not bodybuilder.