Came to realizations and am stopping havoc cycle

bshanz

Awards
I'm 17 and 4 days into my rpn havoc cycle i realized its absolutely retarded for someone my age to be taking a supplement like this. Its not worth it to me to mess up my body to get big this young when it can be done naturally

anyway the past 4 days ive ran havoc at 20 mg along with cycle support, xtend, and livecare and i have nolvadex on hand. would it be worth it to take 20 of nolvadex the next couple days even though im obviously not shut down at all after only 4 days on havoc.

rsr08

Awards
I'm 17 and 4 days into my rpn havoc cycle i realized its absolutely retarded for someone my age to be taking a supplement like this. Its not worth it to me to mess up my body to get big this young when it can be done naturally

anyway the past 4 days ive ran havoc at 20 mg along with cycle support, xtend, and livecare and i have nolvadex on hand. would it be worth it to take 20 of nolvadex the next couple days even though im obviously not shut down at all after only 4 days on havoc.
Hmmm I would just run a test booster or just stop and don't run anything hormonal at all. I mean 4 days isn't enought to illicit any serious shutdown/suppression with epi IMHO, so ur fine. Just stop and walk away. Good call on stopping urself before anything else would've happened. Don't worry about the Nolva. Just relax and b glad u stopped urself before something bad could've happened

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
your good

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on coming to your senses. You should be fine without any Serm at this point. Maybe pick up a bottle of Recycle from Purus or Competitive Edge PCT just to put your mind at ease but if you decide not to you should be ok.
All you need at your age is Food, sleep and a good workout program with dedication. Did I mention Food? And don`t forget lots of food. Best of luck.

ianm4208

Awards
Ur body will recover naturally from little to no damage you have done. Mad respect for being mature and wise about this. Pm me if you have any questions on diet and nutrition

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
at age 17, ur body is ragin with hormones. my budy took epi at age 19 i told him once u go to this side of performance enhancing ur not going back........ needless to say only time he put on muscle is on cycle now....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my first was at 21........ but i had close to 4 yrs of previous lifting experience. i started at 17 and my hormones started really early by age 14 i had a small beard. so i knew by age 21 i should be OK