SD Leftovers

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
Sup fellas. I got an old bottle of Superdrol, and according to the bottle it expired 12/08. Just wondering if I should chuck it or use it. I've read a few threads on shelf-life, and I've come across some arguments. I want to believe that expiration is an overestimated date, and that the worst case scenario is lower potency.

The bottle has been stored in a plastic bin with a lid in its original bottle with the cap properly sealed in an air conditioned room.

I am concerned with those who have mentioned changes in chemical composition, and something about the molecules switching to maintain its mass?

I'm more of an "average Joe", so I'm not so great at understanding chemical formulas and technical info, but I'm trying. My research is more dependent on word of mouth. That's why I love this site.

Any advice is appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can send it to me, i'll "analyze" it for you.

M

mball52

Awards
  • Established
it won't do you any harm to use it (well besides regular SD sides haha). like you said, worst case is a lower potency..

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Log it and show us your results. SD is good but strong and I think youll get good results.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
its still good, your correct about the potency issue too. I mean if it degraded 5% who cares ya know?

N

neta1o

Awards
I agree with the above comments, from the stuff I've read most stuff just loses some potency. Some chemicals, like epi I think, degrades to other chemicals. But from what I've read about sd it just loses potency.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the above comments, from the stuff I've read most stuff just loses some potency. Some chemicals, like epi I think, degrades to other chemicals. But from what I've read about sd it just loses potency.
Epi only degrades if stored for long term at really high temperatures like over 130 degrees. Not anything that would happen in a normal environment