Banned
Awards
  • Established
IM ON 120mg of tren everyday
-1cc of B12 ed
-about 800mg of 4AD A week
-400plus grams of whey
-more than 3500 cal a day

im getting a little bigger but not as big as i should be for being on that cycle for 3 weeks now. whats the problem? :mad:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
time.. all you need to wait a little.. it took tren about 4 weeks for me

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
120mg tren ED? Whats your stats bro, your 21 how many cycles have you done? High and wieght?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man, thats alot of Tren, I bet your piss is gonna look like yellow gatorade heheeh

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Be patient. Also:

What kind of 4-ad? 800mg is very low for any administration IMO.
Why so much tren? That dose is pretty high

db682

Awards
  • Established
Up the doseage of tren. That otta do it for you. J/K bro. As stated already, give it time.
B12 really did nothing for me.
Theres alot of others proteins out there besides whey. shop around, Whey's to quick acting and pretty much useless unless taken before and after workouts. find something that breaks down slower for daily shakes. Will cost you though, maybe you can drop some of the tren dose and put the extra cash towards better protein supps.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You most likely need to up your calories brother. I piss 3500 calories a day. Post your stats, diet, and training regimen....cuz if you know your tren is good, those are the only things left that will determine how you make gains....

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude bump your friggin cals up to 5,000 whether your juicing or not youll grow. put some more 4ad in there...and the tren normally kicks in during week 4
dick

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
why supplement real gear with worthless pro hormones?
I don't know if I would go so far as to call 4AD worthless. Tren with 4AD is a pretty common stack that generally has great results. Obviously, real test towers over 4AD but it's still better than tren solo. ;)

orvise

Awards
I don't know if I would go so far as to call 4AD worthless. Tren with 4AD is a pretty common stack that generally has great results. Obviously, real test towers over 4AD but it's still better than tren solo. ;)
all im saying is if you can get tren you can probably get test.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Are you injecting it or doing a transderm? If your doing a transderm I think you need at least 200mg a day of tren.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im 216 lbs, 6ft. i lift at least every other day. the 4ad is trans, the tren is inject.i sleep an avg. of 7 hr a night. my piss is crazy yellow but no tren dick yet. this is my 3rd cycle. my 1st was t1pro 2nd was just tren and now this. my boy thinks i should add 10mg of M1t ed. should i?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the 4AD was injectable, you'd be better off.. If you can get test prop, mix 100mg with the tren, you'll be better off.. As others said, it takes time.. ;)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys. Ill See If I Can Get Some Test Prop From That China Website.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys. Ill See If I Can Get Some Test Prop From That China Website.
NOT I* if that is what your thinking. Don't even go there. Do not use his injectable. Or his tabs if you can help it.

I do agree that test would improve your cycle greatly. I'm not that found of test but it goes great with fina. But if that is your only way of getting test then forget it.

You would be better to cut back the fina (I would anyway, your not likely to grow that much more on 120mg ED then 75mg IMO and you will cut the sides in half). I have a half a foot and a hundred pounds on you and 75mg ED is fine. 100mg ED six days a week is the max I ever run it and that is alone (about 85mg ED)

If you have to do something and can't get legit test then I would add dbol to the cycle. I* dbol is really about the only thing I haven't heard horror stories about. And dbol and fina are a great combo. It will make you grow. Just watch out for the pumps!

n2bnbig

Awards
if you converted your tren yourself you can convert the prop also. And I am sure you can get it from the same place you get your fina.

100mg prop and 75mg tren every day....the only way to run it...jmo

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
sounds yummy - i am thinking of taking this "pro fina" which is 100mg prop and 75mg tren per CC. but i am a little hesitant to shoot that every day. i will prob cut the dose down to suit me for the cycle as 700mg of test and 525mg of tren a week seems a bit high. if i do 3/4 a cc daily it would be 525mg prop and ~390mg of tren which seems more doable(is that a word?).

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually thinking of running the ProFina myself, I've noticed afew labs have this blend.. ;)

I'd simply dart it EOD, makes it simple and you really don't need to ED inject if you don't want to..

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
sounds yummy - i am thinking of taking this "pro fina" which is 100mg prop and 75mg tren per CC. but i am a little hesitant to shoot that every day. i will prob cut the dose down to suit me for the cycle as 700mg of test and 525mg of tren a week seems a bit high. if i do 3/4 a cc daily it would be 525mg prop and ~390mg of tren which seems more doable(is that a word?).
Or try this. 100mg prop 75mg tren blend 2 on 1 off. same thing as 75mg prop and 50mg fina ED. I perfer doing this as it makes for a break in the darts a couple of days a week. If your bulking i do rec dbol (light dose at first, can give you some bad pumps with the fina)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i dont think i will ever do a real bulk again as i want to stay lean and will sacrifice making the extra gains from having a sloppy diet then having to cut again. i do like the 2 on 1 off idea tho - gives me a break here and there so i dont feel like a pincushion. ED pokes do get tiresome. as for the dbol - i am trying to get away from orals. the only one that sounds appealing to me is var - but it is too expensive right now for me.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i will ever do a real bulk again as i want to stay lean and will sacrifice making the extra gains from having a sloppy diet then having to cut again. i do like the 2 on 1 off idea tho - gives me a break here and there so i dont feel like a pincushion. ED pokes do get tiresome. as for the dbol - i am trying to get away from orals. the only one that sounds appealing to me is var - but it is too expensive right now for me.
I hear you. After a while the ED do get to you. As for an oral I'm not going try var until we stop getting raped for it. (At least til the artificial price is lifted). here in a couple of weeks I am going to try Furazabol. It is suppose to be a nice inbetween.

n2bnbig

Awards
ed injects....who you telling I am stasting a 6wk on 6wk off, 48 week cycle next week and it is all ed injects. even the off weeks have two shots a week for a cyp bridge and some of the on weeks will have three injects a day!!!!!

Just got a shipment of 300pins...hope it lasts...

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i think my tren is kicking in. i feel like killing every stupid s.o.b that i see and i would rather be lifting than fuc#!@&.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Some guys say that when on tren, it raises their metabolismso much that they can't really even gain much total weight. However its the leaning out effect that treats them well. Are you keeping track of your BF% w/ consistent caliper readings? If not, might wanna start.....

And again, at only 3500 cals, thats whats most likely happening.

When on or off cycle, I don't even pay hardly any attention to the scale unless I have to when trying to track BF%. Use tape, calipers, and the mirror brother, they don't lie. Weight doesn't mean much especially when you're on AAS...

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
ed injects....who you telling I am stasting a 6wk on 6wk off, 48 week cycle next week and it is all ed injects. even the off weeks have two shots a week for a cyp bridge and some of the on weeks will have three injects a day!!!!!

Just got a shipment of 300pins...hope it lasts...
I dont really understand what you are doing - but it sounds pretty stupid - no offence. Care to elaborate a bit?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i work at a gym so i can get my body fat checked offten. today im 221lbs @ 7.6% body fat. im takin in over 5000 cal a day and with the lettro im still ripped