What Am I Doing Wrong?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i dont think i will ever do a real bulk again as i want to stay lean and will sacrifice making the extra gains from having a sloppy diet then having to cut again. i do like the 2 on 1 off idea tho - gives me a break here and there so i dont feel like a pincushion. ED pokes do get tiresome. as for the dbol - i am trying to get away from orals. the only one that sounds appealing to me is var - but it is too expensive right now for me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    i dont think i will ever do a real bulk again as i want to stay lean and will sacrifice making the extra gains from having a sloppy diet then having to cut again. i do like the 2 on 1 off idea tho - gives me a break here and there so i dont feel like a pincushion. ED pokes do get tiresome. as for the dbol - i am trying to get away from orals. the only one that sounds appealing to me is var - but it is too expensive right now for me.
    I hear you. After a while the ED do get to you. As for an oral I'm not going try var until we stop getting raped for it. (At least til the artificial price is lifted). here in a couple of weeks I am going to try Furazabol. It is suppose to be a nice inbetween.
    •   

3. ed injects....who you telling I am stasting a 6wk on 6wk off, 48 week cycle next week and it is all ed injects. even the off weeks have two shots a week for a cyp bridge and some of the on weeks will have three injects a day!!!!!

Just got a shipment of 300pins...hope it lasts...

4. well i think my tren is kicking in. i feel like killing every stupid s.o.b that i see and i would rather be lifting than fuc#[email protected]&.

5. Some guys say that when on tren, it raises their metabolismso much that they can't really even gain much total weight. However its the leaning out effect that treats them well. Are you keeping track of your BF% w/ consistent caliper readings? If not, might wanna start.....

And again, at only 3500 cals, thats whats most likely happening.

When on or off cycle, I don't even pay hardly any attention to the scale unless I have to when trying to track BF%. Use tape, calipers, and the mirror brother, they don't lie. Weight doesn't mean much especially when you're on AAS...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by n2bnbig
    ed injects....who you telling I am stasting a 6wk on 6wk off, 48 week cycle next week and it is all ed injects. even the off weeks have two shots a week for a cyp bridge and some of the on weeks will have three injects a day!!!!!

Just got a shipment of 300pins...hope it lasts...
    I dont really understand what you are doing - but it sounds pretty stupid - no offence. Care to elaborate a bit?

7. chad what you running for pct?

8. i work at a gym so i can get my body fat checked offten. today im 221lbs @ 7.6% body fat. im takin in over 5000 cal a day and with the lettro im still ripped
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 10:41 AM
  2. Powerfull - What am I doing wrong?
    By halljo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 12:55 AM
  3. What am I doing wrong? Clogged filter?
    By AgentOrange in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 11:07 PM
  4. injections-what am i doing wrong?
    By jeff33333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 01:28 PM