I'm thinking of running - AnabolicMinds.com

I'm thinking of running

  1. New Member
    edgarrr831's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    I'm thinking of running


    superdol, but not at the usual 20-30mg, im thinking of running 60mg a day,would that be too much?i'll be using m-drol from cel. running a liver supporter and all of that good stuff.

  2. New Member
    Troy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    60mgs is pretty high, that will destroy your cholesterol and liver and make other sides probably pretty harsh. I have heard there isn't much need to ever go over 30mgs.
  3. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Is this a ****ing joke?!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    3298

    Reputation

    open fund for new liver. sorry to be an ass, but that sounds really idiotic
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  5. New Member
    toolargebro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    54

    Reputation

    geez, are you trying to kill your liver? Don't do it
  6. New Member
    edgarrr831's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    ive ran it at 20/20/30/40 once and i didnt really have much sides except for some insomnia but i dont mind it because i work nights and i need to stay up and the insomnia helps me be awake at work, but other than insomnia, not anything other sides.
  7. New Member
    edgarrr831's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    no its not a joke im serious, like i said ive ran 40 at the most with not any sides except insomnia.
  8. New Member
    Tyler3295's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    open fund for new liver. sorry to be an ass, but that sounds really idiotic
    Quote Originally Posted by toolargebro View Post
    geez, are you trying to kill your liver? Don't do it
  9. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    If you're not making enough gains on 40mg of Superdrol then you don't know how to train, and if you ARE making those gains and that doesn't satisfy you then you are greedy as hell. Whatever is going on, 60mg of SD isn't the solution, spare your body from that ****.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. New Member
    tmbone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    If you're not making enough gains on 40mg of Superdrol then you don't know how to train, and if you ARE making those gains and that doesn't satisfy you then you are greedy as hell. Whatever is going on, 60mg of SD isn't the solution, spare your body from that ****.
    Repped. Good post.
  11. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    if you have to use more than 30mg of sd, in my opinion, you need to find a better brand of sd, cause the one you got sucks.
  12. New Member
    edgarrr831's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    If you're not making enough gains on 40mg of Superdrol then you don't know how to train, and if you ARE making those gains and that doesn't satisfy you then you are greedy as hell. Whatever is going on, 60mg of SD isn't the solution, spare your body from that ****.
    I gained about 13 pounds and kept about 9 lean lbs after pct, and maybe it is that, i am pretty damn greedy.
  13. New Member
    edgarrr831's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    if you have to use more than 30mg of sd, in my opinion, you need to find a better brand of sd, cause the one you got sucks.
    It's not that it does not work, it works, i use m-drol from cel, its just i figure higher dose=bigger gains.
  14. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9973

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edgarrr831 View Post
    I gained about 13 pounds and kept about 9 lean lbs after pct, and maybe it is that, i am pretty damn greedy.
    LOL

    Some people use steroids to get to a level beyond natural bodybuilding.

    Some people use LOTS of steroids to get to a level even beyond AAS bodybuilding.

    I would stick to middle ground with AAS bodybuilding. The next level you want to get to involves LOTS of steroids and LOTS of risks.

    There's nothing wrong with the gains you're making. Do you even realize how much gains that is compared to natural bodybuilding? It's alot bud.
  15. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    3298

    Reputation

    Yeah 13 lbs in 2 months (consider pct, or 4 weeks just cycle) is a lot compared to 24 lbs naturally in 52 weeks.

    In your case, greed can be deadly.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  16. New Member
    edgarrr831's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    LOL

    Some people use steroids to get to a level beyond natural bodybuilding.

    Some people use LOTS of steroids to get to a level even beyond AAS bodybuilding.

    I would stick to middle ground with AAS bodybuilding. The next level you want to get to involves LOTS of steroids and LOTS of risks.

    There's nothing wrong with the gains you're making. Do you even realize how much gains that is compared to natural bodybuilding? It's alot bud.
    they are pretty damn good gains im not saying they arent but i mean isnt this what its all about?putting on more and more muscle, you put on 10 you want 12, you put on 12 you want 14 and so on. i think im just gonna have to be a lab rat for this one.
  17. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edgarrr831 View Post
    they are pretty damn good gains im not saying they arent but i mean isnt this what its all about?putting on more and more muscle, you put on 10 you want 12, you put on 12 you want 14 and so on. i think im just gonna have to be a lab rat for this one.
    Few scenarios:

    1. You have tainted knock-off SD.
    2. You have a poor diet.
    3. You have a poor training protocol.


    There is ZERO need for 60mg of SD by anyone who knows how to eat and train right.

    If you used 40mgs with no sides then I suspect you have tainted knock-off SD.

    Knock-off SD is not SD - it is knock off SD. There should be a disclaimer!
  18. New Member
    edgarrr831's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Few scenarios:

    1. You have tainted knock-off SD.
    2. You have a poor diet.
    3. You have a poor training protocol.


    There is ZERO need for 60mg of SD by anyone who knows how to eat and train right.

    If you used 40mgs with no sides then I suspect you have tainted knock-off SD.

    Knock-off SD is not SD - it is knock off SD. There should be a disclaimer!
    ok you guys seem to not get it especially you, i got gains of 13 lbs with a ****ty diet, how is the sd knockoff, now imagine if i had a good diet i would have gained even more, so you really dont know what your saying.
  19. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So you have a ****ty diet and train poorly and want to use 60mg of SD to compensate for both so you can gain more rather than eat and train right?

    Am I correct?

    BTW - I beta tested the original SD 6 years ago - any and all SD you have IS knock-off.
  20. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    like I said, if you have to use more than 30mg, your sd sucks.

    10-20mg is all you need from a high quality sd product.

    there is a point beyond return with oral steroids. and that point from numerous users of sd is 30mg. you go beyone that, and you dont see more gains, only more sides.

    you take 40-60mg of sd and i'll take 20mg, and in 4 weeks, i bet you i'd have more gains than you, and keep more also.

    im not trying to attack you, im just saying, the answer isn't more steroid, it's better product, harder training, better diet, and good rest.
  21. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I could gain 10lbs off of 40mgs of SD sitting on the couch eating Bon Bons. Gaining weight and keeping weight is not growing muscle mass.
  22. New Member
    edgarrr831's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    like I said, if you have to use more than 30mg, your sd sucks.

    10-20mg is all you need from a high quality sd product.

    there is a point beyond return with oral steroids. and that point from numerous users of sd is 30mg. you go beyone that, and you dont see more gains, only more sides.

    you take 40-60mg of sd and i'll take 20mg, and in 4 weeks, i bet you i'd have more gains than you, and keep more also.

    im not trying to attack you, im just saying, the answer isn't more steroid, it's better product, harder training, better diet, and good rest.
    thanks thats the answer i wanted to hear, that more is not better, that was kinda my questions but all of these other dumb****s come on here saying how dumb one is.
  23. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Interesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    im not trying to attack you, im just saying, the answer isn't more steroid, it's better product, harder training, better diet, and good rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarrr831 View Post
    thanks thats the answer i wanted to hear, that more is not better, that was kinda my questions but all of these other dumb****s come on here saying how dumb one is.
    That is exactly what I told you.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Few scenarios:

    1. You have tainted knock-off SD.
    2. You have a poor diet.
    3. You have a poor training protocol.


    There is ZERO need for 60mg of SD by anyone who knows how to eat and train right.

    If you used 40mgs with no sides then I suspect you have tainted knock-off SD.

    Knock-off SD is not SD - it is knock off SD. There should be a disclaimer!
    Who's the dumb ****?

    Go ahead, make my day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. !!!!Thinking of running a PH!!!!
    By chrisrob05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 09:02 AM
  2. !!!!Thinking of running a PH!!!!
    By chrisrob05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 05:01 PM
  3. Thinking of running...
    By nasir707070 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:11 PM
  4. Thinking of running...
    By nasir707070 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in