ATD and women

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Ok before I get flamed! This is a qoute from Dr. D in an old post:
A few things hold true for all women though, like the fact that ATD makes them nymphos in a matter of days! It affects most guys just the opposite though.

So with this being said I have read this post over and over for about two years with no answers. So does anyone have any idea about this?????

Also this was in the same discussion:
The cleanest androgen in females is Superdrol, big time. Interestingly, DHEA seems to be one of the most virilizing, even more so that potent methyls like fluoxymesterone. I have lots of personal insight in this area and have advised many women.

So my wife is trying to build some nice muscle and I want a sex drive to match mine. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

DrAbs989

Awards
i'm in....i would love to know how the ATD brings out a woman's inner nympho :D

@ gamer: care to share some more insight on the epistane in that aspect ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He wants her to build muscle and increase libido, so I was referring to epistane. Sounded like he put his women on super, or is planning on it/thinkin about it lmao? Hell, if your gonna give a women atd, which you should not do, why not just get her some epi...

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys and no I havent put her on super,atd, or epistane. Again I am asking about what Dr. D said in an old post that is copied and pasted at the beginning of this post.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if i had a gf id try and report back. srry fellas i fail

DrAbs989

Awards
come on guys, it's only ATD, it's not like we're talking about letro or aromasin here...

@ GP: maybe you should try the ATD first, then see where that gets you...tell her (the subject of the study) that the pills will make prettier in some way..:sgrin:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
come on guys, it's only ATD, it's not like we're talking about letro or aromasin here...

@ GP: maybe you should try the ATD first, then see where that gets you...tell her (the subject of the study) that the pills will make prettier in some way..:sgrin:
Ive used ATD many times, i got a closet full of it haha.

I gotta find a gf or some type of woman friend who would sex me first. thats the tricky thing

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Several months later and I am still wondering about this question, I swear I read a post from Dr. D that ATD had the opposite effect on libido in women unlike in men ATD gave them a crazy libido!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Several months later and I am still wondering about this question, I swear I read a post from Dr. D that ATD had the opposite effect on libido in women unlike in men ATD gave them a crazy libido!
why dont you contact him a link to this thread and ask him to elaborate a little more on it?

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I have sent him private messages asking to elaborate several times, tried to rehash that thread, I would be very very grateful for him to elaborate but it just don't seem like it is gonna happen after the last year of so of trying.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
That gotta be some mad researcher out there that knows LOL!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That gotta be some mad researcher out there that knows LOL!
there may not be any real research on this....its probably just theory the way it may look on paper.