epi vs hdrol

1. epi vs hdrol

will epi and hdrol have similar results on a solo run? I have ran one epi cycle and was happy with the gains will I be just as happy with hdrol or is it not a powerful as epi?

2. Depends on how much you take and how you eat.

I freakin' blew up on hdrol and my test levels were 44 just before PCT. Pumps were insane and workouts were incredible. That was at 100mg ED.
    •   

3. How man so you got some real serious shutdown on H-drol. What were they after your PCT and what PCT regimen did you use?

4. Quote Originally Posted by rob88 View Post
    will epi and hdrol have similar results on a solo run? I have ran one epi cycle and was happy with the gains will I be just as happy with hdrol or is it not a powerful as epi?
    as kookado said..it depends. i ran epistane for 4 weeks at 20 30 30 40 and wasnt nearly as happy with my gains when i ran h-drol at 50 50 50 50. in fact, h-drol is the only ph ive actually reacted to in a positive way so far! while some of my buddies are the opposite...

5. end results 40mgs epi / 75mgs halo were very similar for both. Id say I leaned up a bit more with halo tho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Carolinapumps View Post
    How man so you got some real serious shutdown on H-drol. What were they after your PCT and what PCT regimen did you use?
    For that PCT, I ran...

Nolva 40/20/20/10/10
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/25

Levels came back at 1126 after PCT was done. 4 weeks after that, they were 479 (my normal range).

7. Dont you think running nolva and clomid is a little overkill for hdrol?

8. hdrol is my favorite ds next to sd.

when i ran cel estane, i thought it sucked at 30mg. didn't feel good on it at all. never ran it again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HDROL
    By GymRat7197 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 01:21 AM
  2. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 09:15 PM
  3. Hdrol and Epidrol or Epridol and Hdrol
    By maradona10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 10:18 AM