A Couple of questions - AnabolicMinds.com

A Couple of questions

  1. New Member
    jamo30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    A Couple of questions


    First off I am 22 years old. 6'6" 220 lbs @ about 10% bf. ive been training for about 4 years and my diet is excellent at the moment.

    I am stronly considering my first Prohormone cycle and am leaning towards using one of Primordial performaces products. Im looking to bulk up and add about 10lbs or more while keeping my bodyfat the same and maybe even lower it. also want to gain strength.

    my first question is Which PP Stack would be the Best for my goals and for a first time user?

    I have done alot of reasearch on the 1-T Muscle stack (topical) and am leaning towards that.

    2 is the PCT that comes with buying the stack (Toco 8, sustain alpha, endoamp) really sufficient PCT? I have been on this site for several years now (dont post much i know) and have always seen that every ph/steroid cycle needs a SERM for PCT but from what I have read about this product it is unnecessary and even overkill.

    3 Why are these products from Primordial Performance still legal? why did they not get banned with all the other prohormones? just curious.

    thanks in advance!

  2. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Let me first say PP is an excellent company. Good choice. Let me give answering your questiosn a shot:

    1. I would recommend the 1-T oral product with sustain alpha. The other products aren't really necessary IMHO.

    2. The SA is a phenomenal product and may be sufficient for pct but i would strongly recommend having a SERM on hand in case you run into problems. Running a SERM may not always be necessary but is very rarely harmful.

    3. Brilliant chemists are constantly altering the "banned" products so that they fall outside of the banned list. The FDA, like any federal agency, involves alot of red tape. As a result, when a new product comes out, there is a time frame of a few years before the FDA gets around to banning it. Most ppl think there will come a day when all PHs are banned.
    Back.... for real this time
  3. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i agree with crazychemist, he knows his stuff....but i don't think primordial makes any ph's that were on the banned list, just most companies cut out their entire ph line up....but if you have the money primordial seems like a good choice, i personally am just not a fan of their prices...i'd wait for a sale...memorial day if creeping up...possible sale time
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree with crazychemist, he knows his stuff....but i don't think primordial makes any ph's that were on the banned list, just most companies cut out their entire ph line up....but if you have the money primordial seems like a good choice, i personally am just not a fan of their prices...i'd wait for a sale...memorial day if creeping up...possible sale time
    Thanks for the vote of confidence YG.

    I think (could be wrong) that 1-T Tren was banned. I know PP still makes 1-T but the 1-T Tren was awesome and I htink is now banned. But you are correct about alot of companies just pulling their lines.

    PP is expensive but I got the $$ for it and the quality is top notch. Good call on the sale tho - I bet they do run something for memorial day. Maybe we should ask Eric.
    Back.... for real this time
  5. New Member
    jamo30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    thanks CrazyChemist Your post was a big help.

    If i could ask one more thing why do you recommend the 1-T oral over the transdermal?

    and why were at it do you recommend any other products to run on cycle/off cycle?
  6. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamo30 View Post
    thanks CrazyChemist Your post was a big help.

    If i could ask one more thing why do you recommend the 1-T oral over the transdermal?

    and why were at it do you recommend any other products to run on cycle/off cycle?
    I recommend the oral because the bioavailability of the liquivade (LV) delivery system is 4 times greater (at least) than the topical. So you can take the same dose, risk the same sides, but your muscles get 4x the effect.

    Regular support supps for me include fish oil, flaxseed oil, multivitamin, BCAAs protein. I would definietly run a liver support, not that its that hepatoxic but its just good practice. I like milk thistle. Thats probably all you really need to this PH. When you move to AAS come back to me cause then theres a bunch more you want to run.
    Back.... for real this time
  7. New Member
    jamo30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree with crazychemist, he knows his stuff....but i don't think primordial makes any ph's that were on the banned list, just most companies cut out their entire ph line up....but if you have the money primordial seems like a good choice, i personally am just not a fan of their prices...i'd wait for a sale...memorial day if creeping up...possible sale time
    yeah i have noticed that there products are a little pricey but i a may run a natural stack (prolly swole or asteroid) before i run this so ill try and keep an eye out for a good sale over the next several weeks and maybe ill get it for the low

    thanks for the advice.
  8. New Member
    jamo30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    I recommend the oral because the bioavailability of the liquivade (LV) delivery system is 4 times greater (at least) than the topical. So you can take the same dose, risk the same sides, but your muscles get 4x the effect.

    Regular support supps for me include fish oil, flaxseed oil, multivitamin, BCAAs protein. I would definietly run a liver support, not that its that hepatoxic but its just good practice. I like milk thistle. Thats probably all you really need to this PH. When you move to AAS come back to me cause then theres a bunch more you want to run.

    ahhhh, i see. In that case it really makes no sense to use the transdermal.

    and yeah i was planning on getting some liver juice just to be safe.

    Thanks again and ill def keep all this in mind!
  9. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamo30 View Post
    ahhhh, i see. In that case it really makes no sense to use the transdermal.

    and yeah i was planning on getting some liver juice just to be safe.

    Thanks again and ill def keep all this in mind!
    i if you are stacking then a transdermal doesnt pass the liver the first time around but the oral is not very hepatoxic and, like i said, provides better results.
    Back.... for real this time
  10. New Member
    trippn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamo30 View Post
    First off I am 22 years old. 6'6" 220 lbs @ about 10% bf. ive been training for about 4 years and my diet is excellent at the moment.

    I am stronly considering my first Prohormone cycle and am leaning towards using one of Primordial performaces products. Im looking to bulk up and add about 10lbs or more while keeping my bodyfat the same and maybe even lower it. also want to gain strength.

    my first question is Which PP Stack would be the Best for my goals and for a first time user?

    I have done alot of reasearch on the 1-T Muscle stack (topical) and am leaning towards that.

    2 is the PCT that comes with buying the stack (Toco 8, sustain alpha, endoamp) really sufficient PCT? I have been on this site for several years now (dont post much i know) and have always seen that every ph/steroid cycle needs a SERM for PCT but from what I have read about this product it is unnecessary and even overkill.

    3 Why are these products from Primordial Performance still legal? why did they not get banned with all the other prohormones? just curious.

    thanks in advance!
    Calling all newbs. This is how to ask a question.
  11. New Member
    jamo30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    appreciate it trippn
  12. New Member
    jamo30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    one more question

    I know that getting enough sleep is a big part of training and an over all healthy lifestyle in general. However do to my job I wake up at 6 and dont get home till about 630 seven every day. then after training i usually dont get to bed till bout 11 30 twelve.

    anyways, what I am asking is how important is it to get an ample amount of sleep on cycle?

    and Can 1-T cause any Lathargy while on cycle? and if so how bad?
  13. New Member
    trippn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamo30 View Post
    one more question

    I know that getting enough sleep is a big part of training and an over all healthy lifestyle in general. However do to my job I wake up at 6 and dont get home till about 630 seven every day. then after training i usually dont get to bed till bout 11 30 twelve.

    anyways, what I am asking is how important is it to get an ample amount of sleep on cycle?

    and Can 1-T cause any Lathargy while on cycle? and if so how bad?
    As far as sleep goes, yes it's important. Diet and training are more important.

    I have no exp with pp 1-t. If u don't get an answer here, post that question in primordial section.
  14. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamo30 View Post
    one more question

    I know that getting enough sleep is a big part of training and an over all healthy lifestyle in general. However do to my job I wake up at 6 and dont get home till about 630 seven every day. then after training i usually dont get to bed till bout 11 30 twelve.

    anyways, what I am asking is how important is it to get an ample amount of sleep on cycle?

    and Can 1-T cause any Lathargy while on cycle? and if so how bad?
    Sleep does make a big difference. I also do a 10-12 hr. day plus 2 hrs. training but that sums to 14 hrs, leaving 10hrs for sleep. Now, I know in reality you need to prepare your meals for the next day, maybe pay some attention to the gf or wife, or, hell, unwind in front of the tv. Do the best you can. I didnt notice much lethargy on 1-T Tren but a little insomnia. I think 1-T has roughly the same sides. Its not bad tho - valerian root helps for sleep.
    Back.... for real this time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to GH - Couple questions
    By CFree3344 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 01:38 PM
  2. New to PH's a couple questions...
    By Streax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2003, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in