ECA, Clen/T3, h drol/furazadrol, or both (hdrol/furaza/t3/clen) for a cut?

Which would be the best stack for a cut

• Clen/T3

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • hdrol/furazadrol

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ECA

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • clen/t3/hdrol/furazadrol

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • clen/t3/ECA

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay i want to talk supps. i know diet and cardio and weight trainning is crucial but lets talk supps more specifically anabolic and stimulants. im looking for the perfect cut ranging from 6-8 weeks. so what is the best route for a cut with results in hand. i have tried clen and it messed up my asthma (ironic), but im recovering, and im willing to give it another try. also does albuterol compare to clen, putting "sides" aside, does albuterol burn fat as good as clen? would the hdrol/fura be a good cutting stack (not recomp)? can i use clen/t3/hdrol/furaza? or too much?
any help greatly appreciated

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
if clen messed you up why would you use it again? try ECA and yes, something mild like hdrol would be a good 6-8 week anabolic to run on a cut

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if clen messed you up why would you use it again? try ECA and yes, something mild like hdrol would be a good 6-8 week anabolic to run on a cut
clen messed me up but not that bad i mean i am gaining my cardiac endurance and breathing back.
so you would suggest ECA over clen/t3?

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Im in the same boat as you bro. NO RESPONSES to my thread either. what am i doing wrong! lol.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
aside from that bro what would yor stack look like?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
clen messed me up but not that bad i mean i am gaining my cardiac endurance and breathing back.
so you would suggest ECA over clen/t3?
sorry it took so long for a response... i have no first hand knowledge of clen or t3 but im pretty confident in saying albuteral is not nearly as potent as clen.

if you can handle the clen (maybe it had an adverse effect with your asthma meds?) then i dont see anything wrong with your stack

personally, i think starting a cut with little or no supps, then gradually adding in supps to augment the fatloss is the best approach, JMO - like start with the furaza first 4 weeks, throw in clen about week 4, throw in t3 about week 6 and run the clen and t3 throughout the rest of the cut, then finish up with hdrol the last 4 or 5 weeks.. maybe do a 10 or 12 week cut instead

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry it took so long for a response... i have no first hand knowledge of clen or t3 but im pretty confident in saying albuteral is not nearly as potent as clen.

if you can handle the clen (maybe it had an adverse effect with your asthma meds?) then i dont see anything wrong with your stack

personally, i think starting a cut with little or no supps, then gradually adding in supps to augment the fatloss is the best approach, JMO - like start with the furaza first 4 weeks, throw in clen about week 4, throw in t3 about week 6 and run the clen and t3 throughout the rest of the cut, then finish up with hdrol the last 4 or 5 weeks.. maybe do a 10 or 12 week cut instead
wow that stack sounds insane
so would furaza be for the whole 12 wks? sounds expensive

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
no just the first 4 or 5.. with about 4 weeks with no anabolics, then finish with hdrol last 4 weeks

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd go with crystal meth for your cut. nothing drops the weight like tha g train.

use whey protein to prevent loosing muscle mass.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'd go with crystal meth for your cut. nothing drops the weight like tha g train.

use whey protein to prevent loosing muscle mass.
yeah ill stack it with coke and ephedra and clen

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Run the hdrol and furaza for six weeks along with a good diet and training. You have to dose the furaza fairly high however.

In PCT run the clen and T3 or just the clen, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat. I would use a SERM, i.e., Nolva for PCT...20/20/10/10.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the hdrol and furaza for six weeks along with a good diet and training. You have to dose the furaza fairly high however.

In PCT run the clen and T3 or just the clen, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat. I would use a SERM, i.e., Nolva for PCT...20/20/10/10.
man im kinda broke. i have a bottle of furaza and h drol and i have ephedra (primatene) and some aspirin. i have like $150 spare cash (not much :( ). so i think i might have enought for a furaza and hdrol cycle but bot the t3/clen. is clen/t3 really that awesome?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
man im kinda broke. i have a bottle of furaza and h drol and i have ephedra (primatene) and some aspirin. i have like $150 spare cash (not much :( ). so i think i might have enought for a furaza and hdrol cycle but bot the t3/clen. is clen/t3 really that awesome?
If you're a bit strapped for cash, just get 1 or 2 more bottles of furaza and save the clen for later. The hdrol and furaza run for six weeks is gone to cut and harden you up nicely if you have your diet on point. Make sure you're running cycle supports and a proper PCT.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're a bit strapped for cash, just get 1 or 2 more bottles of furaza and save the clen for later. The hdrol and furaza run for six weeks is gone to cut and harden you up nicely if you have your diet on point. Make sure you're running cycle supports and a proper PCT.
so you think i should go with furza and hdrol after my 2 months on ephedra? BTW im not much of an expert on ephedra is 2 months straight okay?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about a 4 bottle furaza A 2 bottles of h drol(for 6 weeks, and some trisorbagen for absorbtion) AFTER my ECA for 2 months maybe a month break in between.

you think i should add some stano drol?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
so you think i should go with furza and hdrol after my 2 months on ephedra? BTW im not much of an expert on ephedra is 2 months straight okay?
I'd run the hdrol and furaza. I can't comment on the ephedra as I haven't used it. I generally run clen.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
what about a 4 bottle furaza A 2 bottles of h drol(for 6 weeks, and some trisorbagen for absorbtion) AFTER my ECA for 2 months maybe a month break in between.

you think i should add some stano drol?
2 hdrol and 4 furaza is what you need for six weeks. I've never used trisorbagen so I don't know about that. I generally dose my PH's with olive oil or fish oil for absorbtion. After you finish you ECA, I don't see why you can't start to preload for 2 weeks and then begin your cycle, but a month in between wouldn't hurt either.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 hdrol and 4 furaza is what you need for six weeks. I've never used trisorbagen so I don't know about that. I generally dose my PH's with olive oil or fish oil for absorbtion. After you finish you ECA, I don't see why you can't start to preload for 2 weeks and then begin your cycle, but a month in between wouldn't hurt either.
cool, thanks man...
you know if hemadrol is any good i have hdrol from cel but trying to save some cash and hemadrol i can get hemadrol for $20. and is nolva necessari i heard hdrol is very mild, some say yes some say no on serm what do you say. nolva 3/2/2/1?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I'm not familiar with hemadrol but I do trust CEL products. Very legit company. Personally, I would never run any PH without having a SERM on-hand, just in case. I'd run the nolva 20/20/10/10. Go to tunedsports and read what they have to say about hdrol and furaza. Great info.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Clen and ECA act on the same receptors so you'll notice the effects from both disappear much quicker. I think Clen/T3 EOD with hdrol/furaz for 6 weeks would be a good cycle IMO.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen and ECA act on the same receptors so you'll notice the effects from both disappear much quicker. I think Clen/T3 EOD with hdrol/furaz for 6 weeks would be a good cycle IMO.
that would be nice if i had the money unfortunately i dont. and t3 is kinda expensive, so i already have the ECA i have to choose between the h/furaza and the t3/clen ans since i already have 1 bottle of furaza and hdrol i think im gonna go with that.
how does this look

furaza 250/300/300/300/300/300
h drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
trisorbagen 2caps for 45 days
+some support
than nolva @ 3/2/2/1

anybody have any input on hemadrol, trying to save some cashing by buying that instead of hdrol as hema is only $20 but i heard it was a bunk you think i should just go with hdrol @$27 (im really broke :()

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
that would be nice if i had the money unfortunately i dont. and t3 is kinda expensive, so i already have the ECA i have to choose between the h/furaza and the t3/clen ans since i already have 1 bottle of furaza and hdrol i think im gonna go with that.
how does this look

h drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
+some support
than nolva @ 3/2/2/1

anybody have any input on hemadrol, trying to save some cashing by buying that instead of hdrol as hema is only $20 but i heard it was a bunk you think i should just go with hdrol @$27 (im really broke :()
To bad your budget is limiting. I'd say run it like this...

furaz 350/350/350/350/350/350/
Hdrol 100/100/100/100/100/100/

ECA EOD - 100mg E, 800mg C, A or Y up to you

WTF is trisorbagen???

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WTF is trisorbagen???
Trisorbagen by Anabolic Xtreme

Maximize absorption with Trisorbagen!
Get a boost in your body's ability to absorb prohormones.

Simply put, maximize the effectiveness off your already stacked supplements. Not getting the results you expected from the supplements you are taking already. Don't take higher dosages. Instead add Trisorbagen to your stack and increase your results. Trisorbagen Stacks>

Pro-hormones are very popular today, but their effectiveness relies on how much your body absorbs it. Absorption is key! Trisorbagen was developed to maximize the absorption, potency, and duration (half-life) of any oral hormonal supplement to include pro-hormones. In order for any oral supplement to be effective, it must get into the bloodstream and then remain there to get results. Trisorbagen has been specifically formulated to overcome both of these challenges to greatly increase the absorption and duration allowing you to take lower dosages of your oral supplement, maximizing its effectiveness, and saving you money. All of this is accomplished by combining three powerful ingredients in a precise blend that allows them to maximize the absorption into and duration of the oral supplement within the bloodstream.

Now You Can Maximize Your Prohormone Absorption with Trisorbagen by Anobolic Xtreme

Trisorbagen - 3-Way Bioabsorption Agent & Anabolic Amplifier

Trisorbagen blends 3 ingredients to promote prohormone absorption:
1- Bioperine, which acts as a transport system and can play a vital role in digestive absorption. Bioperine has been tested in several clinical studies and has shown to increase the absorption of minerals, fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins.

2- Emblica Officinalis, which has been used for years in Indian medicine to increase overall nutrient absorption. Emblica Officinalis will also help strengthen the liver and rid the body of toxins while on any hormonal cycle.

3- Dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB), which allows full absorption for maximal results. Many studies on this natural extract show large increases in active concentrations within the blood when ingested with or around the same time frame as the target compound. Larger blood concentrations give you more ability to GROW!

Together these three ingredients make Trisorbagen the latest, greatest Anabolic Amplifier on the market today!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WTF is trisorbagen???
what if i buy 4 more bottles allowing me to dose furaza @ 350 for 6 weeks and then do hdrol @ how i had it? i little better like that?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
how does this look

h drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
+some support
than nolva @ 3/2/2/1

I think this is the way to go. Hdrol at 100 ED for 6 weeks is kind of high IMO, and most consider the sweet spot for hdol to be 75mg. If you're stacking 2 PH's I'd keep it at where you have it here.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
what if i buy 4 more bottles allowing me to dose furaza @ 350 for 6 weeks and then do hdrol @ how i had it? i little better like that?
yeah that would work.....and drop that trisorbagen crap sounds like a complete rip off to me.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Try to save up about $50 more. Then you can get 3 bottles of furaza, 1 of havoc, and 2 of ECA. Youd have enough to make this cycle-

WK 1-8 ECA xtreme 3 tabs ED = 25mg Ephedra, 200mg caffine, 325mg asprin per tab.
WK 1-6 Furaza 150/150/200/250/300/300 or a lil less.
WK 1-4 Havoc 30/30/30/40

But then ud kinda be **** out of luck on the pct. But save sum green throughout the cycle so that by the time your finished ull have enough for a pct.
i know kinda weak but it fits ur budget and as long as u train hard and eat right you shuld be ok. But nobody suggest starting until your fully prepaired. Check out my similar thread.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try to save up about $50 more. Then you can get 3 bottles of furaza, 1 of havoc, and 2 of ECA. Youd have enough to make this cycle-

WK 1-8 ECA xtreme 3 tabs ED = 25mg Ephedra, 200mg caffine, 325mg asprin per tab.
WK 1-6 Furaza 150/150/200/250/300/300 or a lil less.
WK 1-4 Havoc 30/30/30/40

But then ud kinda be **** out of luck on the pct. But save sum green throughout the cycle so that by the time your finished ull have enough for a pct.
i know kinda weak but it fits ur budget and as long as u train hard and eat right you shuld be ok. But nobody suggest starting until your fully prepaired. Check out my similar thread.
honestly i tried havoc and thought it was crap, others say its awesome but i dont like. yeah i already have the ECA for 2 months, just need 1 bottle os hdrol and 3-4 bottles of furaza and a serm. im about to purchase hdrol online right now but you think its worth it, cutting with hormonals some say its stupid because you can do it with out hormonals and just with eca. what do you think?

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
honestly i tried havoc and thought it was crap, others say its awesome but i dont like. yeah i already have the ECA for 2 months, just need 1 bottle os hdrol and 3-4 bottles of furaza and a serm. im about to purchase hdrol online right now but you think its worth it, cutting with hormonals some say its stupid because you can do it with out hormonals and just with eca. what do you think?
honestly i have only usesd tren-13 & nolvadex xt before, however i do know about a good amount of prohormones but h-drol is not one of them. As far as cutting with PH, it depends what kind of goals u expect. For example if u wanted to drop 30lbs of fat and gain 20 in muscle then yea id say u definately will need a good ph stack to keep u strong, pumped and give that edge u need to gain muscle during that damage phase. But if u only wanna cut and are not gonna really focus much on weight lifting days, then id say its more of a waste of money then results. Also depends on what type of stimulants u add too such as t3, if u plan on running that higher then 50mcg ED for longer than 4weeks then id say definatly add the PHs.

But then again in ur budget situation id say thats kind of a waste too becuase your spending all that money on phs that are just being used to gain muscle so that the t3 can have something to eat(if u were to use t3). Its like buying a pet to look cute but u gotta buy him food. I think most ppl usually waste that much money to keep there muscles cause they can, but mainly cause they have alot to lose if they dont protect them. My first use of t3 i didnt use any ph or aas, and honestly i didnt notice much, if any muscle loss at all. But now that i have about 10lbs of fat to loose, and could use about 10lbs of muscle, i'd say this is the perfect opportunity for a ph cutting stack..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah so im gonna strictly cut on ECA for 2 months and then im gonna recomp with hdrol/furaza, my goal on hdrol/furaza would be to gain a total of net, 6lbs, while dropping a good 2-4% BF think its possible? BTW im not gonna add t3 or clen, im just gonna use eca then hdrol/fura

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
yeah so im gonna strictly cut on ECA for 2 months and then im gonna recomp with hdrol/furaza, my goal on hdrol/furaza would be to gain a total of net, 6lbs, while dropping a good 2-4% BF think its possible? BTW im not gonna add t3 or clen, im just gonna use eca then hdrol/fura
I think if your not gonna use t3 then just throw in the eca with the hdrol/furaz. Itll be pointless to do one then the next, ud be wasting time. I only suggested t3 alone if u didnt mind shedding some muscle and because the more muscle u gained off the ph, the more muscle the t3 would shed. But eca doesnt have that catabolic effect t3 has.

And 6lbs of muscles is kinda under expected if u ask me. It sounds like ur expecting to gain very little, cmon now, are you also expecting to have minimal work outs, crappy diet, and a ****ty pct? Didnt think so. Set high but humanly possible goals, and you'll surprise yourself. I gained almost 10lbs of muscle off of tren-13 alone! But then it was during my clen cycle and clen has been said to work anabolic like in conjuntion with other anabolic like substances.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think if your not gonna use t3 then just throw in the eca with the hdrol/furaz. Itll be pointless to do one then the next, ud be wasting time. I only suggested t3 alone if u didnt mind shedding some muscle and because the more muscle u gained off the ph, the more muscle the t3 would shed. But eca doesnt have that catabolic effect t3 has.

And 6lbs of muscles is kinda under expected if u ask me. It sounds like ur expecting to gain very little, cmon now, are you also expecting to have minimal work outs, crappy diet, and a ****ty pct? Didnt think so. Set high but humanly possible goals, and you'll surprise yourself. I gained almost 10lbs of muscle off of tren-13 alone! But then it was during my clen cycle and clen has been said to work anabolic like in conjuntion with other anabolic like substances.
ECA on hdrol/fura thats insane dude blood preassure would go through the roof, sorry but im not gonna do that. and i meant 6lbs in NET meaning drop like 8lbs and gain like 14lbs of muscle

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
ECA on hdrol/fura thats insane dude blood preassure would go through the roof, sorry but im not gonna do that. and i meant 6lbs in NET meaning drop like 8lbs and gain like 14lbs of muscle
Have you seen my cycle? I'll probly have blood volcano'ing through my pores! lol. Cmon that aint the most insane cycle anybody has ever done. If a 300 pound fat dude can live long enouh to even be 300 pounds, then trust me, ull live. But on the other hand if hypertention is a problem in your family then yea thats when id start worring. But if u do decide to go through wit that then just keep a thermometer by ur side. And yea that net sounds alot better.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
BTW- This "trisorbagen".. Does it really work?? Sounds interesting if something like this really does excist. Im on my way to google every single ingrediant it has..

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
BTW- This "trisorbagen".. Does it really work?? Sounds interesting if something like this really does excist. Im on my way to google every single ingrediant it has..
Im back. Product seems pretty sick, will possibly order some later..

Q. Now my only question is, will my already high doses + the addition of this stuff, increase side effects aswell? Anybody wanna touch on that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I back. Product seems pretty sick, will possibly order some later..

Q. Now my only question is, will my already high doses + the addition of this stuff, increase side effects aswell? Anybody wanna touch on that.
in theory yes as it increases the duration and potency of ph's so a high dose of ph and this on top of it should give more sides and more results

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. Not a good idea IMO.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen my cycle? I'll probly have blood volcano'ing through my pores! lol. Cmon that aint the most insane cycle anybody has ever done. If a 300 pound fat dude can live long enouh to even be 300 pounds, then trust me, ull live. But on the other hand if hypertention is a problem in your family then yea thats when id start worring. But if u do decide to go through wit that then just keep a thermometer by ur side. And yea that net sounds alot better.
Not sound advice. Whether there's a family history of hypertension or not, the potentiation of these drugs will skyrocket BP. And whats a thermometer gonna do? lol Sphygmomanometers measure blood pressure...

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Maybe he's measuring BP through his a$$???
Haha genius. I was actually thinking about body tempurature at the time. How about the two of you go activate the Photon Accelerator Annihilation Beam on the Transfunctioner. Sphygmomanometers are the only things that have to do wit my a$$.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Haha genius. I was actually thinking about body tempurature at the time. How about the two of you go activate the Photon Accelerator Annihilation Beam on the Transfunctioner. Sphygmomanometers are the only things that have to do wit my a$$.
hahaha thats classic.. sorry if it was too technical.. i shouldve said BP cuff and dumbed it down a bit..

really though, putting all that s*** in your body at one time is silly dog... he wants to recomp, not add 10 pounds to his left aorta

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Okay...nice one. No harm meant bro. lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who thinks this would be a good cut or maybe even a recomp

hdrol/clen/t3

or should i add some stano drol? or furaza?
anybbody know dosage for clomid?

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
hahaha thats classic.. sorry if it was too technical.. i shouldve said BP cuff and dumbed it down a bit..

really though, putting all that s*** in your body at one time is silly dog... he wants to recomp, not add 10 pounds to his left aorta
Sick one "aorta"?? Now your seriously trying to add high bp to my brian. lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys?, need help.
i wanna run a cut with hdrol/clen/t3
but idk if i should run 6 or 8 weeks?
how much t3? how much clen? should hdrol be best at 50/75/75/75/75/75
or 3 bottles @ 50/75/100/100/100/100/75/50 (8 weeks) along with clen and t3 for the last 6weeks of hdrol cycle
clomid @ 150/150/100/50?

any help guys im looking to cut while add some solid lbs of muscle and some strength, i would appreciate any help thanks guys

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
guys?, need help.
or 3 bottles @ 50/75/100/100/100/100/75/50 (8 weeks) along with clen and t3 for the last 6weeks of hdrol cycle
clomid @ 150/150/100/50?

any help guys im looking to cut while add some solid lbs of muscle and some strength, i would appreciate any help thanks guys
I'd go....

Hdrol 75 for 6 weeks
T3 50mcg per day

clen start at 40mcg and work your way up to a level that you can tolerate
you can do the clen EOD, one week on one week off, or two weeks on two weeks off

make sure your cals are at maintenance or slightly above for recomp

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
guys?, need help.
clomid @ 150/150/100/50?

Id say 8weeks for the clen/t3, cause once your paste 6weeks which is the 2nd week you'll be taking either ketotifen or benadryl, It really wouldnt make sense to stop right there, just go another 2weeks, thats the whole reason keto/benadryl is used to upregulate your receptors for another 2 weeks. And i think the clomids to high and long + wheres the estro blocker?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can i run t3 for 8 weeks at 100mcg? (im gonna get a sweet deal on it)
so hdrol for 6 weeks, clen and t3 for 8 weeks, and then some clomid and some kind of thyroid support?
is clen EOD at 100mcg good? with benadryl throughout the whole cycle since i already do take it for sleeping
shoudl i add some stano drol? idk much about clomid anyone know good dosage?
should i do 3 bottles of hdrol or two? im looking to recomp slightly but mostly cut, i mean im not expecting to add 8lbs while loosing 15lb something more like 6lbs while loosing alot of fat 5-6%