Poll: Which would be the best stack for a cut

ECA, Clen/T3, h drol/furazadrol, or both (hdrol/furaza/t3/clen) for a cut?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. yeah so im gonna strictly cut on ECA for 2 months and then im gonna recomp with hdrol/furaza, my goal on hdrol/furaza would be to gain a total of net, 6lbs, while dropping a good 2-4% BF think its possible? BTW im not gonna add t3 or clen, im just gonna use eca then hdrol/fura
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    yeah so im gonna strictly cut on ECA for 2 months and then im gonna recomp with hdrol/furaza, my goal on hdrol/furaza would be to gain a total of net, 6lbs, while dropping a good 2-4% BF think its possible? BTW im not gonna add t3 or clen, im just gonna use eca then hdrol/fura
    I think if your not gonna use t3 then just throw in the eca with the hdrol/furaz. Itll be pointless to do one then the next, ud be wasting time. I only suggested t3 alone if u didnt mind shedding some muscle and because the more muscle u gained off the ph, the more muscle the t3 would shed. But eca doesnt have that catabolic effect t3 has.

And 6lbs of muscles is kinda under expected if u ask me. It sounds like ur expecting to gain very little, cmon now, are you also expecting to have minimal work outs, crappy diet, and a ****ty pct? Didnt think so. Set high but humanly possible goals, and you'll surprise yourself. I gained almost 10lbs of muscle off of tren-13 alone! But then it was during my clen cycle and clen has been said to work anabolic like in conjuntion with other anabolic like substances.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    I think if your not gonna use t3 then just throw in the eca with the hdrol/furaz. Itll be pointless to do one then the next, ud be wasting time. I only suggested t3 alone if u didnt mind shedding some muscle and because the more muscle u gained off the ph, the more muscle the t3 would shed. But eca doesnt have that catabolic effect t3 has.

And 6lbs of muscles is kinda under expected if u ask me. It sounds like ur expecting to gain very little, cmon now, are you also expecting to have minimal work outs, crappy diet, and a ****ty pct? Didnt think so. Set high but humanly possible goals, and you'll surprise yourself. I gained almost 10lbs of muscle off of tren-13 alone! But then it was during my clen cycle and clen has been said to work anabolic like in conjuntion with other anabolic like substances.
    ECA on hdrol/fura thats insane dude blood preassure would go through the roof, sorry but im not gonna do that. and i meant 6lbs in NET meaning drop like 8lbs and gain like 14lbs of muscle

4. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    ECA on hdrol/fura thats insane dude blood preassure would go through the roof, sorry but im not gonna do that. and i meant 6lbs in NET meaning drop like 8lbs and gain like 14lbs of muscle
    Have you seen my cycle? I'll probly have blood volcano'ing through my pores! lol. Cmon that aint the most insane cycle anybody has ever done. If a 300 pound fat dude can live long enouh to even be 300 pounds, then trust me, ull live. But on the other hand if hypertention is a problem in your family then yea thats when id start worring. But if u do decide to go through wit that then just keep a thermometer by ur side. And yea that net sounds alot better.

5. BTW- This "trisorbagen".. Does it really work?? Sounds interesting if something like this really does excist. Im on my way to google every single ingrediant it has..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    BTW- This "trisorbagen".. Does it really work?? Sounds interesting if something like this really does excist. Im on my way to google every single ingrediant it has..
    Im back. Product seems pretty sick, will possibly order some later..

Q. Now my only question is, will my already high doses + the addition of this stuff, increase side effects aswell? Anybody wanna touch on that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    I back. Product seems pretty sick, will possibly order some later..

Q. Now my only question is, will my already high doses + the addition of this stuff, increase side effects aswell? Anybody wanna touch on that.
    in theory yes as it increases the duration and potency of ph's so a high dose of ph and this on top of it should give more sides and more results

8. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Indeed. Not a good idea IMO.

9. Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    Indeed. Not a good idea IMO.
    yup, i wouldnt do that

10. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    Have you seen my cycle? I'll probly have blood volcano'ing through my pores! lol. Cmon that aint the most insane cycle anybody has ever done. If a 300 pound fat dude can live long enouh to even be 300 pounds, then trust me, ull live. But on the other hand if hypertention is a problem in your family then yea thats when id start worring. But if u do decide to go through wit that then just keep a thermometer by ur side. And yea that net sounds alot better.
    Not sound advice. Whether there's a family history of hypertension or not, the potentiation of these drugs will skyrocket BP. And whats a thermometer gonna do? lol Sphygmomanometers measure blood pressure...
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    And whats a thermometer gonna do? lol Sphygmomanometers measure blood pressure...
    Maybe he's measuring BP through his a$$???

12. Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    Maybe he's measuring BP through his a$$???
    Haha genius. I was actually thinking about body tempurature at the time. How about the two of you go activate the Photon Accelerator Annihilation Beam on the Transfunctioner. Sphygmomanometers are the only things that have to do wit my a$$.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    Haha genius. I was actually thinking about body tempurature at the time. How about the two of you go activate the Photon Accelerator Annihilation Beam on the Transfunctioner. Sphygmomanometers are the only things that have to do wit my a$$.
    hahaha thats classic.. sorry if it was too technical.. i shouldve said BP cuff and dumbed it down a bit..

really though, putting all that s*** in your body at one time is silly dog... he wants to recomp, not add 10 pounds to his left aorta

14. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    Okay...nice one. No harm meant bro. lol

15. who thinks this would be a good cut or maybe even a recomp

hdrol/clen/t3

or should i add some stano drol? or furaza?
    anybbody know dosage for clomid?

16. Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    hahaha thats classic.. sorry if it was too technical.. i shouldve said BP cuff and dumbed it down a bit..

really though, putting all that s*** in your body at one time is silly dog... he wants to recomp, not add 10 pounds to his left aorta
    Sick one "aorta"?? Now your seriously trying to add high bp to my brian. lol

17. guys?, need help.
    i wanna run a cut with hdrol/clen/t3
    but idk if i should run 6 or 8 weeks?
    how much t3? how much clen? should hdrol be best at 50/75/75/75/75/75
    or 3 bottles @ 50/75/100/100/100/100/75/50 (8 weeks) along with clen and t3 for the last 6weeks of hdrol cycle
    clomid @ 150/150/100/50?

any help guys im looking to cut while add some solid lbs of muscle and some strength, i would appreciate any help thanks guys

18. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    guys?, need help.
    or 3 bottles @ 50/75/100/100/100/100/75/50 (8 weeks) along with clen and t3 for the last 6weeks of hdrol cycle
    clomid @ 150/150/100/50?

any help guys im looking to cut while add some solid lbs of muscle and some strength, i would appreciate any help thanks guys
    I'd go....

Hdrol 75 for 6 weeks
    T3 50mcg per day

clen start at 40mcg and work your way up to a level that you can tolerate
    you can do the clen EOD, one week on one week off, or two weeks on two weeks off

make sure your cals are at maintenance or slightly above for recomp

19. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    guys?, need help.
    clomid @ 150/150/100/50?

Id say 8weeks for the clen/t3, cause once your paste 6weeks which is the 2nd week you'll be taking either ketotifen or benadryl, It really wouldnt make sense to stop right there, just go another 2weeks, thats the whole reason keto/benadryl is used to upregulate your receptors for another 2 weeks. And i think the clomids to high and long + wheres the estro blocker?

20. can i run t3 for 8 weeks at 100mcg? (im gonna get a sweet deal on it)
    so hdrol for 6 weeks, clen and t3 for 8 weeks, and then some clomid and some kind of thyroid support?
    is clen EOD at 100mcg good? with benadryl throughout the whole cycle since i already do take it for sleeping
    shoudl i add some stano drol? idk much about clomid anyone know good dosage?
    should i do 3 bottles of hdrol or two? im looking to recomp slightly but mostly cut, i mean im not expecting to add 8lbs while loosing 15lb something more like 6lbs while loosing alot of fat 5-6%

21. I have never run T3 straight, i have read that you should ramp the dose up and back down, not sure on the consequences, but the research i did was pretty consistent on that point. I think 100mcg for 8 weeks will be more than you were bargaining for, that + clen, you'll be dropping weight pretty fast.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

22. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I have never run T3 straight, i have read that you should ramp the dose up and back down, not sure on the consequences, but the research i did was pretty consistent on that point. I think 100mcg for 8 weeks will be more than you were bargaining for, that + clen, you'll be dropping weight pretty fast.
    i meant t3 and clen along with 3 bottles of hdrol or 2 depends whats best

23. also does liquid t3, liquid clen, or liquid clomid have to be kept refrigerated like IGF-1 lr3?

24. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    Sick one "aorta"?? Now your seriously trying to add high bp to my brian. lol
    ha glad you caught that. ventricle. gotta stop posting so f***in late at night

25. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    also does liquid t3, liquid clen, or liquid clomid have to be kept refrigerated like IGF-1 lr3?
    no they dont if youre gonna use them all this year. just put em in a cool, dark space

26. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I have never run T3 straight, i have read that you should ramp the dose up and back down, not sure on the consequences, but the research i did was pretty consistent on that point. I think 100mcg for 8 weeks will be more than you were bargaining for, that + clen, you'll be dropping weight pretty fast.
    Yeah but you figure along side hdrol he probably wouldn't see much muscle wasting if any.

Although 100mcg is extremely excessive ran everyday. If you wanted to run 100mcg of T3 EOD that would be acceptable. I'm actually running T3 at 120mcg + 280mcg clen EOD....no muscle loss and am down 25lbs. Granted I did not start at those dosages either....I started that almost 6 weeks ago and have been slowly ramping up over time.

27. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah but you figure along side hdrol he probably wouldn't see much muscle wasting if any.

Although 100mcg is extremely excessive ran everyday. If you wanted to run 100mcg of T3 EOD that would be acceptable. I'm actually running T3 at 120mcg + 280mcg clen EOD....no muscle loss and am down 25lbs. Granted I did not start at those dosages either....I started that almost 6 weeks ago and have been slowly ramping up over time.
    i just want to use it all...im gonna get a bottle of t3 which is 60ml @100mcg/ml so that would be like 2 months at 100 mcgso idk if i want to use it all or save it cuz man im still broke and i dont think i can afford another hdrol or any ph cyce anytime soon so i said to myself why not just go all out. good or bad?

28. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    can i run t3 for 8 weeks at 100mcg? (im gonna get a sweet deal on it)
    so hdrol for 6 weeks, clen and t3 for 8 weeks, and then some clomid and some kind of thyroid support?
    is clen EOD at 100mcg good? with benadryl throughout the whole cycle since i already do take it for sleeping
    shoudl i add some stano drol? idk much about clomid anyone know good dosage?
    should i do 3 bottles of hdrol or two? im looking to recomp slightly but mostly cut, i mean im not expecting to add 8lbs while loosing 15lb something more like 6lbs while loosing alot of fat 5-6%
    T3 @ 100mcg for 8weeks? Thats kinda over the top bro, honestly the only difference then t3 @ 50mcg and t3 @ 100mcg is a 50% muscle loss differential. That extra 50 is only gonna shed more muscle then fat, but its your call. Also if you ramp down real slow like then theres not really any need for thyroid support because as your slowly ramping down, your slowly recovering simultaneously, so you should pretty much be around 80-100% recovered if done properly. Look on google for studies, its a proven method.

And as far as the clen EOD, thats pretty pointless cause ppl only do that to prevent down grading of the b2 receptors, but since your adding benadryl then that excludes the purpose of running clen EOD therfore you can just run it straight. I would also look into ketotifen instead as its clinically proven to upregulate and has other benefits aswell, and is mad cheap. I aslo wouldnt advise you take benadryl on a regular bases to sleep, it fuks with your nervous system and could have long term effects, not to mention its effects could possibly be worn out for you just as any other supplement would after dosing for too long

as far as clomid, idk. But i dnt think it should be high being that your running the hdrol stand alone. So just off of memory id say something like 100/50? But you know clomids more of a testosterone recovery method, i advise you to also have a estrogen blocker.

29. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post

Yo darkhalf can i ask why your running it like that, EOD? IMO your only beating the **** out of your heart EOD and giving it a 1 day rest in between. Whats the benefit of that?

30. okay so im thinking of doing this now

hdrol @ 50/75/100/100/100/100/75/50 (3 bottles) or i might do 50/75/75/75/75/75 (2 bottles) opinions on this?

t3 @ 50/50/100/100/50/50/50/50 (i think im gonna have some leftovers that might just go to waste)
    and then im thinking of doing clenviscerate (eviscerate+clen clan something like 100mcg)
    ill go with benadryl (im using it right now because allergies wont let me sleep and it helps with sleep since right now im on ECA)
    then clomid (i look into dosage later)

this would be an 8 weeks cycle with maybe 2000 cals even maybe a lil more
    weightraining everyday cardio something like 3-5miles after weightraining like 3-4 times a week
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Preparing a hdrol/clen cut
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 07:10 PM
  2. T-bol/Hdrol/clen/ T3 cycle
    By AnavarX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 01:45 PM
  3. LOG Start: Jan 5th - Hdrol/Epi/Clen
    By UniqueJustin in forum Anabolics